200M in all Skills

Makilio

Woot 500m. It used to be 20m aparently. So, next time we talk about this, it will be over 2b per hour. :)

:lol:

Its hard to judge thats why the numbers are vastly different. Although the right circumstances can make this 2b an hour. Its hard to judge because its all dependent on buyers rather then what I can produce.

I think I know the method that you are referring to here. I calculated that the maximum gain per hour is 2,055,000,000 gp (2.055b) per hour, with a margin of error of about 5m (based on current prices).

However, (to my dismay), I found that the practicality of my hypothesis is very poor and it by no means works as a fair representation to the actual profit of the method.

My calculations were based on being able to collect and bank 706 whiteberries per second (~424 per game tick) but in actuality, it is more like 0.22 whiteberries per second.

There is a good chance you made a similar calculation error, I would suggest checking and if possible, recalculating and reposting the profit/hour value that you mentioned before.

Crystalfarm.png

I obviously wasn't being sarcastic or trying to make a point with my last post or anything

If you recognize the mistake why make the same mistake again by saying you can get a fire cape at level 4 "since no one will believe it unless [you] mention it"

I also personally make infinite gp per hour because I actually work at the Jamflex actually and generate 6 piles of max cash per game tick by punching in codes with a potato actually, good fight all /convo

A13d.png

Because sometimes I forget this is tip.it and that people dont realize how easy it is to break the fight pits (and every other mini game for that matter)

Anyways if you want to guess what I do please PM me, I feel like were on the verge of getting this last page purged for being off-topic

So you think you know more about the fight caves than people like Woox16 or Mat Dragonx? At least they know that you get the fire cape from the fight caves, not the fight pits, L

I make 20M oops I mean 500M oops I mean 2b/hr - you aren't hax unit m8

>makes 2b/hr

>doesn't rwt

>no 99 buyables either

>http://puu.sh/8YLI

I agree this is a waste of a page, I will go back to writing the update in between game ticks ofc, will post it in a few hours

A13d.png

He botted after getting the firecape and got reset to lvl 4 combat, what a hero

No need, its currently possible to get a fire cape at lvl 4, I wont elaborate any further but I will say that I have done it

Dat penguin stance smuggle.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Because sometimes I forget this is tip.it and that people dont realize how easy it is to break the fight pits (and every other mini game for that matter)

Anyways if you want to guess what I do please PM me, I feel like were on the verge of getting this last page purged for being off-topic

So you think you know more about the fight caves than people like Woox16 or Mat Dragonx? At least they know that you get the fire cape from the fight caves, not the fight pits, L

I lol'd irl :D

Also, Ring_World, do you have a YouTube account?

Yay for spam.

OT: Drumgun is still afking rocktails like a boss. I can only dream to have his infinite patience :3

also: this is Suomi after 5b

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Fight caves give 16k hp xp and 177k magic xp (more if your magic level is lower), so it's impossible to get at lvl 4 unless you have a way to get a fire cape without actually fighting.

Yep thats exactly what I know

who mages fight caves???

soz guise I fell asleep

let us now stop with this tomfoolery about glitching the fight pits oops I mean fight caves at level 4 combat

Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3,61B xp (+46M). In addition to his usual Crawler-Crafting-Farm run routine, Suomi decided to spice it up this week by unleashing a nice bit of charms to speed up his usual week and snag 100M Summoning for his 17th 100M stat, continuing to solidify his position as the player with the highest number of 100M+ stats. Not only has he achieved this but also is now finally on par with Jake for the highest number of 200M’s, a feat he accomplished yesterday by reaching 200M Ranged (the highlight of his week) for his 14th skill at 200M, grabbing the final spot on the second page of Ranged in the process. It is unknown as to how long the co-ownership of this title will last as the 60M Defence xp remaining for Suomi should take him roughly 800+ hours, which is more than enough time for Jake to finish Herblore if he happens to get any more generous donations sometime in the coming weeks. The Suomi lead on rank 2 is getting faster by the minute folks, and is currently at a whopping 438M xp. If he continues to keep his Crafting pace (depending on how close he wants to get to blocking the effigy combo) he should also reach 100M Crafting next week for his 18th stat over 100M. Coming milestones: 100M WC, 100M Crafting, 100M Farming, and 200M Defence (15th).

2. Jake/Tezz : 3,16B xp (+8M). It is now finally time for Jake to train the slow skills, which explains his low xp-gain week. Unless he gets lucky with donations in the next few weeks, it looks like his reign as King of 200M’s will come to a halt once Suomi reaches 200M Defence. He started off this week with a bit of Mining and Smithing, (not sure if superheat) and then started to focus on mostly Woodcutting with a bit of Firemaking, the two skills he happens to be training at the moment. If he really wanted to keep his title longer, he could rush 200M Firemaking but he probably would rather just enjoy the free Firemaking xp from the adze. It will be interesting to see if he keeps up this “slow” pace or starts to speed things up a bit in the near future. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight

3. Caroline2O11 (Previously BuyableQueen – Jdelacroix) : 3B xp (+13M). Same old same old week for Jd with the usual Farming + Slayer routine, except this week he finally managed to become the fourth person to reach the elusive 3 billion xp milestone, passing the inactive Elias in the process to reclaim rank 3 - an amazing achievement indeed. He should also reach 190M Thieving next week from effigy combos as well as 100M Strength in a little less than two months for his 15th 100M stat. Coming milestones: 100M Defence, 100M Strength, 200M Thieving, (10th) and 200M Farming (11th)

4. Elias : 3B xp. Inactive.

5. Elvis : 2,91B xp (+11M). A slower but varied week for Elvis who did a bit of Slayer, a decent amount of Crawlering, (including a bit of effigy opening) Woodcutting, and some Farming on the side as always. Expect him to get 150M hp next week and pass the inactive Elias for rank 4 around 6-7 weeks from now. While his gains seem deflated for the moment, it is simply the result of all the effigy hunting he’s been doing so expect some more nice xp gains from him in the near future. Coming milestones: Nothing for the moment

6. Drumgun : 2,89B xp (+13M). Another pretty decent week for Drumgun who kept pretty much the exact same pace as last week by training a little bit of Woodcutting and a pretty decent amount of Rocktail fishing and Dungeoneering. He is now 117 Dungeon… only three from maxing and hitting that front page rank. However, he hasn’t gained any Dungeoneering experience today and will probably try to refrain from landing on top page overall as he has done in the past. Nevertheless, it is interesting to watch the only active top 15-er who still needs levels go at it. Coming milestones: 100M Dungeoneering and 200M Woodcutting (12th)

7. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive.

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

9. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. Inactive. (C-C-C-COMBO)

10. Kingduffy : 2,34B xp (+9M). A faster week for the King who trained every single skill this week except for Mining, Construction, and Dungeoneering. Yet again, his specific focus is on Firemaking. Could it be possible that he is going for 200M xp in the skill? If so, it would block his effigy combo. Given Duffy’s ‘sped up’ pace, expect him to pass the inactive Zarfot in two weeks. Coming milestones: 100M Ranged, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter, and 100M Smithing.

11. AlmostLost (Previously BuyableKing 398234902342 etc): 2,27B xp (+12M). Another slightly slower week for Richard who finished up his Nexing during the double drop weekend and then promptly proceeded to grab 200M Defence (Huge gratz m8) at Crawlers for his 7th 200M stat, did some Crafting, and is now back to Slayer. He feels the same way I do regarding the new hiscore system and is consequently somewhat demotivated but expect some nice effigy gains from him in the future nevertheless. Coming milestones: Nothing for the moment

12. Green098 : 2,19B (+7M) A slightly slower week for Green who yet again did the usual Magic Slaying with a bit of Melee on the side and reached 40M Slayer as well as 150M hp last week. Expect her to reach 150M in Magic about a month from now as well. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight.

13. Kngkyle: 2,18B (+20M). You all thought this guy burned out already when he was pulling his 5M weeks? Nope, he was busy dicing the whole time. Now that that’s done and over with, Kyle pulled a 20M week (which makes him the second biggest gainer of the week) which consisted of mainly powering through Construction, some Dungeoneering gains from the double drop weekend, and a bit of Woodcutting on the side. He passed the inactive Paperbag for rank 13 in the process and should also pass Green in two weeks just as he said a few pages ago. Coming milestones: 100M Construction and 200M WC (6th skill)

14. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Inactive.

15. Pope712: 2,09B (+12M). A faster week for our new top 15-er Pope712 who is getting into the groove of Magic/Melee Slaying, some skills he really powered through this week. It will be interesting to track his progress after he maxes out Slayer as he has a pretty balanced skill layout and has higher Slayer than most of the top 15. He should reach 200M HP in a little less than four months and pass the inactive Paperbag for rank 14 in around 5 weeks. Coming milestones: 100M Summoning and 200M HP (4th skill)

Outside the top 15: Again not really much competition out here… I ran into Alkan yesterday at a bank and he said that he’s completely lost interest on his main account, so don’t expect any more xp gains from it in the future. Piddy, Broman, and Season are all pretty close to the two billion mark so early congrats to them when they make it. Dapledo is about to hit 99M Mining. Really looking forward to seeing what he decides to train next. Our fellow poster Athymymymy is taking the new hiscore update like a man and continues to beast it up in Magic, a skill he should reach 200M in two weeks from now. I say he’ll be rank 21 overall next week at the very least. Challenge accepted?

A13d.png

13. Kngkyle: 2,15B (+15M). You all thought this guy burned out already when he was pulling his 5M weeks? Nope, he was busy dicing the whole time. Now that thats done and over with, Kyle pulled a 20M week (which makes him the second largest gainer of the week) which consisted of mainly powering through Construction, some Dungeoneering gains from the double drop weekend, as well as a bit of Woodcutting on the side. He passed the inactive Paperbag for rank 13 in the process and should also pass Green in two weeks just as he said a few pages ago. Coming milestones: 100M Construction and 200M WC (6th skill)

what?

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

13. Kngkyle: 2,15B (+15M). You all thought this guy burned out already when he was pulling his 5M weeks? Nope, he was busy dicing the whole time. Now that that’s done and over with, Kyle pulled a 20M week (which makes him the second largest gainer of the week) which consisted of mainly powering through Construction, some Dungeoneering gains from the double drop weekend, as well as a bit of Woodcutting on the side. He passed the inactive Paperbag for rank 13 in the process and should also pass Green in two weeks just as he said a few pages ago. Coming milestones: 100M Construction and 200M WC (6th skill)

what?

Update of the top 15 - editing

edit: Ok done editing, NOW you guys can all yell at me if I make a typo, SHEESH.

A13d.png

Time calc update:

Suomi - 4863

Jake - 8714

Dapledo - 9295

Kingduffy - 9933

Elvis - 10008

Allar - 10403

Drumgun - 10302

Elias - 10440

Caroline2O11 - 10606

Zarfot - 10675

Telmomarques - 11120

Dragonseance - 11430

Green098 - 11620

Pope712 - 11634

Simon - 11955

Paperbag - 13014

Almostlost - 13161

Desupty - 14621

You can calc yourself here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiNH0EgjDiPcdFVCRkV4bkU4RUQ0WFVNV2tnOFZXMFE