200M in all Skills

Makilio

How do you train just magic and whats the xp/h on it? Also surprising magic page isn't filled, you would think it would be one of the skills with the most 200m

I've been barraging at about 340k/hour at ape atoll. On course to take the monthly magic record, but it will probably get beaten before long.

Why no pie kitting?

How do you train just magic and whats the xp/h on it? Also surprising magic page isn't filled, you would think it would be one of the skills with the most 200m

I've been barraging at about 340k/hour at ape atoll. On course to take the monthly magic record, but it will probably get beaten before long.

Why no pie kitting?

Pie kitting?

Athymy.png

Why no pie kitting?

Pie kitting?

Faster than barraging

Well I'd consider it was I not 200m cooking. I wanted front page magic, anyway or I'd have superheated. Looks like I'm not getting front page anyway so it was a bit of a waste. :P

Athymy.png

I wonder if someone could post my prestige @ every 200m Xp idea on the HLF, where it'll have a better chance of getting read by the relevant Jmods.

Post what you want me to post on the HLF here then, title included.

Too lazy to browse through the last 10 pages to see what it was.

I'll do that for you later today. Right now I want to tell everyone about a Request for Deletion on the 200m Xp page on RS wiki. You can post testimony at http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape:Requests_for_deletion/200_million_experience in its defense.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

...the Hell? :-s

Why would anybody request deletion of the 200M Xp page? Is this more of Jagex trying to remove all traces of high level, non-member players?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

^ lol, for a moment there, I thought you were talking about Kaida :P

That really is absurd :blink: Person requesting deletion completely missed the point of the 200M exp page imho.

I like Jebrim's line of thinking with the prestige system.

This prestige system could be extended to compensating for the fact we don't get levels/fireworks after maxing total. As a result, the only real goals left are rank and 200m xp. For the player that is maxed, many find themselves attending 99 parties to support their friends as well as being there to see the fireworks that they no longer see. Sure, their is an ever growing population of players that call having a party, 'xp waste'. However, their are plenty of players that enjoy going to parties and throwing them as well. It's the time we get off for a couple hours and I've had some of my great conversations dancing after a multi-cape party.

How does the prestige system extend in to this idea? It could have partial rewards on the way to a full prestige token. Different classes or colors of medals that come along with a set of fireworks or something else to indicate that this person has reached 50m = bronze star, 100m = silver star, 150m = gold star, 200m = a medal (something different then the stars). At that point you would have a permanent medal and upon achieving the next star, at 250m xp, the medal would be followed by a star which continues upranking until you have two medals. In this example, the uprank was at 50m. With skills like summ and rc in the game, 10m would be a lot more appropriate interval for intervals in the prestige system.

To summarize, the prestige system could provide well needed visual bling rewards, similar to the ones we get when we level (fireworks), on the way to 200m xp in a skill.

I heard people are complaining about my suggestion on the HLF. Can someone post screenshots of both pages?

[spoiler=HLF posts]erhrhjtrhrh.png

Cba cutting and pasting too much, so the text is a bit small but it should be readable

That last post (bottom right) is even worse logic than Jagex's...

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

The only reasons being presented for going against the idea in those screenshots are 1) perm ranks and 2) random anti-Jebrim nonsense which isn't really a valid reason in the first place. New system + old system filtering solves both problems. (which I'm sure someone can invent problems for anyway)

The only reasons being presented for going against the idea in those screenshots are 1) perm ranks and 2) random anti-Jebrim nonsense which isn't really a valid reason in the first place. New system + old system filtering solves both problems. (which I'm sure someone can invent problems for anyway)

I don't know why people think Runescape is some kind of competitive PvP game rofl. It's just who can click the same thing over and over for hours on end. It takes zero skill. If you want to be competitive, play another game.

ye i quote myself im kool kookie

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Whether I agree with Jebrim's idea or not, that Badboy O0 person's post on the bottom right of that picture is the most retarded thing I've seen in a while.

Athymy.png

I love how HLF still thinks Lover Romeo is better than Jebrim... I didn't know Lover Romeo had two accounts with 200m agility xp...

Just because someone has 200m agil on 2 accounts doesn't make them better. They just like to repetitive click in one of the worst skills in rs.