200M in all Skills

Makilio

Lol you guys, are you all 2k11ers or something. It makes perfect sense:

>make hiscores p2p so ppl lose ranks

>nerds subscribe to keep their ranks and jamflex makes moar money

>???????????

>profit

Makes sense if you look at loyalty points.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Lol you guys, are you all 2k11ers or something. It makes perfect sense:

>make hiscores p2p so ppl lose ranks

>nerds subscribe to keep their ranks and jamflex makes moar money

>???????????

>profit

I'm pretty sure that everybody knows why Jagex is doing this update, even the '2k11ers'.

It could be that they are removing the 200M cap, that would fix the 200M rank issue.

Also I think they are preparing all those little things (Refer a Friend, loyalty rewards, P2P highscores) for one bigger thing. I am not sure what it is and if I will be glad with it.

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I just realised, that Jebrim can with some good luck be #2 or even #1 Agiler :P And no longer live under "Lover Rome's shade" :D

Altough he would have to have all his 5 accounts keep paying now ;)

Retired item crew

I just realised, that Jebrim can with some good luck be #2 or even #1 Agiler :P And no longer live under "Lover Rome's shade" :D

At present both Lover Romeo and JC Marlin are members. So unless someone unsubscribes the top 3 agi ranks won't be changing.

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

At present both Lover Romeo and JC Marlin are members. So unless someone unsubscribes the top 3 agi ranks won't be changing.

Wow is all I can say. Maybe I'll unsubscribe all my accounts and get them listed next to each other in order lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Wow is all I can say. Maybe I'll unsubscribe all my accounts and get them listed next to each other in order lol.

Haha :D That would(n't) be nice :D. Also, wtf? You already have 5m xp on your 3rd acc? Srsly, u beast

Untitled-3.png

It looks like Jagex saw the negative response.

Now that's even more retarded, lol. Imagine this: Marlin and Lover quits RS, Jebrim is #1 Agiler. Jeebrim is very happy. Jebrim makes party everyday. One day, Jebrim goes to Highscores, and sees Lover #1 Agiler again, and he himself is only #2 Now. Then Jebrim goes in-game, and sees this message in his PM:" From Lover Romeo: I r #1, u mad bro? *trolldances*"

I mean, lol, people can whenever they want jump from ranks to another.

Untitled-3.png

It looks like Jagex saw the negative response.

Now that's even more retarded, lol. Imagine this: Marlin and Lover quits RS, Jebrim is #1 Agiler. Jeebrim is very happy. Jebrim makes party everyday. One day, Jebrim goes to Highscores, and sees Lover #1 Agiler again, and he himself is only #2 Now. Then Jebrim goes in-game, and sees this message in his PM:" From Lover Romeo: I r #1, u mad bro? *trolldances*"

I mean, lol, people can whenever they want jump from ranks to another.

Lol. I'm more concerned about my inactive accounts. I have to keep Jebrim II members just to show myself on the hiscores to prove I did 400m?? [bleep] that.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

It could be that they are removing the 200M cap, that would fix the 200M rank issue.

Also I think they are preparing all those little things (Refer a Friend, loyalty rewards, P2P highscores) for one bigger thing. I am not sure what it is and if I will be glad with it.

I sense this one bigger thing being... I don't know, making Runescape ENTIRELY P2P PERHAPS?!??!???!?!!!?!

It makes perfect sense! :ohnoes:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I can tell you with a 90% assuranse say that the only big thing they're preparing with those little updates is their rl cashpile.