200M in all Skills

Makilio

where is it that you can get crashed at cave crawlers? also the farming thing taking a long time has to do with the fact that your unlucky. even if your paying the farmer your plant can still get diseased, and if that happens its current stage resets so if it takes 24h+ then its just getting diseased alot.

Essiw is right. Trees aren't the only thing farmed, it is easier to prove essiws point by testing plants that have less chance of getting diseased through their entire growth time.

This guy knows his stuff

[qfc]154-155-727-62039428[/qfc]

Just thought I'd share with you all!!

datart

dat lemar dicing with a penguin.

Nice "clan" information in your profile

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

where is it that you can get crashed at cave crawlers? also the farming thing taking a long time has to do with the fact that your unlucky. even if your paying the farmer your plant can still get diseased, and if that happens its current stage resets so if it takes 24h+ then its just getting diseased alot.

Essiw is right. Trees aren't the only thing farmed, it is easier to prove essiws point by testing plants that have less chance of getting diseased through their entire growth time.

This guy knows his stuff

[qfc]154-155-727-62039428[/qfc]

Nice read so farming crops can be delayed by four things:

1) Disease

2) Farming ticks getting reset by either logging in or out missing the 5 minute time they can work (for explanation about those ticks and why read that link)

3) Farming ticks are 3 seconds longer then the 5 minutes so if you are really unlucky you could miss one grow thing. (you shouldn't be looking at those, because they would be really really rare)

4) Some bug that takes (especially fruit) trees longer to grow when offline this can even vary between different patches (with the tree gnome one mostly being the quickest).

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Nice "clan" information in your profile

Thanks. I'll start preparing my acceptance speech :lol:

Also, can we expect 200m ranged by next Wednesday for Suomi?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

He'll need to slay more after 200m to unlock the ability to kill ice strykes without a fire cape if he goes for trimmed

This is not a trimmed requirement. You only need to learn how to deliver killing blows faster + items (broads, slayer rings, helms).

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

getting sick of this talk about gemeos quitting and now it is not even gemeos that is talking, guys I don't get what is funny about a player quitting?

I think all top players that haven't done dungeoneering to 200m are going to do it this weekend? Also I vote for a cave crawler weekend for suomi :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I'm confused, is it confirmed that gemeos has quit?

I'm confused, is it confirmed that gemeos has quit?

I heard he just sold his bank for real life cash.

He has quit (that's what he is saying), and here's the explanation to his quit:

gemeoshasquit.jpg

This Gemeos2 guy just seems horribly unpleasant. I would blow my brains out if I looked at this world through eyes such as his.

Who cares? This is not the place for this. The Introduction & Farewell thread is located here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/276124-introductions-farewells/

Feel free to revel in joy or sob in sadness about the departure of Geomeos there...

/backseat modding

With the double loot weekend depending on how fast you can kill the zammy boss in god wars he may be faster effigies than crawlers.

Wait, does double loot mean that the chance for a drop is doubled, or the number of a certain drop is doubled i.e you get two bcp if you get a bcp drop instead of one.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Who cares? This is not the place for this. The Introduction & Farewell thread is located here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/276124-introductions-farewells/

Feel free to revel in joy or sob in sadness about the departure of Geomeos there...

/backseat modding

I agree with this guy

Just cleaned up a good 30 posts that were off-topic. Keep it on-topic, as people have already said, it makes the thread annoying to read through all of the Gemeos chat logs and so on to find decent posts.

I'm sure at least one or two of you question my actions, so please, PM me rather than posting further off-topic replies here.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

getting sick of this talk about gemeos quitting and now it is not even gemeos that is talking, guys I don't get what is funny about a player quitting?

I think all top players that haven't done dungeoneering to 200m are going to do it this weekend? Also I vote for a cave crawler weekend for suomi :P

everyone has 200m dungeoneering....
StarViv.png

Kingduffy, Kngkyle, Pope712 (who has now passed Alkan btw), Piddy10, Da Broman1, Season, Paulrat3, Myk Slays, 1 Eye Viper, and Bing12342001 all don't have 200M dungeoneering, and that's just from the front page :P

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Finding teams is pretty hard now, I applied for DGS and no one advertised a single floor in the cc after ~48 hours total idle time there.

More solo xp please.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

I heard charms are doubled so waterfiends in the chaos tunnels, might get you some nice charms.

I'll probably camp black demons(just hope the resource tunnel counts), or dust devils.

Edit: 15-16-642-63366578 Looks like effigies won't be doubled.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

getting sick of this talk about gemeos quitting and now it is not even gemeos that is talking, guys I don't get what is funny about a player quitting?I think all top players that haven't done dungeoneering to 200m are going to do it this weekend? Also I vote for a cave crawler weekend for suomi :P

The very idea of 200m dungeoneering makes me want to die.

Athymy.png

/backseat modding

I agree with this guy

Just cleaned up a good 30 posts that were off-topic. Keep it on-topic, as people have already said, it makes the thread annoying to read through all of the Gemeos chat logs and so on to find decent posts.

I'm sure at least one or two of you question my actions, so please, PM me rather than posting further off-topic replies here.

Thanks m8.

getting sick of this talk about gemeos quitting and now it is not even gemeos that is talking, guys I don't get what is funny about a player quitting?I think all top players that haven't done dungeoneering to 200m are going to do it this weekend? Also I vote for a cave crawler weekend for suomi :P

The very idea of 200m dungeoneering makes me want to die.

paperbag v2

(ilypaperbag<3)

A13d.png

<3

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.