200M in all Skills

Makilio

It was to Jebrim =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Well they never fixed rocktails so that's why I have like 900 Castle Wars games afk'd now. Also you can't expect everyone to log out when Jagex has made availible afkable skill methods that perfectly fit in with the lifestyle of these players. It's about as realistic as asking people to not pick up effigies or not use a cannon when Jagex has made them availiable. You can't really blame players for making good use of their time.

Also out of curiosity are you still going to max total on your third account and solo 120 Dg?

exactly some people are better at multitasking then others - some people can studying while doing there work some people can afk slayer some people can barely afk ivy.

Jd did smithing in artisans workshop cuz it was all afk

i think not all skills should be afk but its ok and welcome if some are.

StarViv.png

Also out of curiosity are you still going to max total on your third account and solo 120 Dg?

Was that question to me? Because you replied after I posted. =P

Might as well have been cos apparently my 16M Agility xp isn't enough to warrant a response RIP

A13d.png

Congrats jebrim and suomi, was gonna go but i had to go to a soccer (usa ftw?) game instead.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Hey suomi, how much in donations did you manage to make at the party? =]

100M+, lost count.

Huge thanks to everyone who donated :)

Oh and thanks to everyone for coming to the party too.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

After seeing Jake's 1B+ in a day/week/month, I must see someone do it. It looks so epic being so far ahead of the others.

[spoiler=How to have a record day]

So you wanna have a record day?

The Set up:

1) Soul Wars: 50k max zeal

Only use range and mage while playing the game getting all of the zeal. Do not get more than 150m Attack xp or HP xp. If you are getting close to going over switch to ranged or mage. Stay at 13m strength and defense.

2) Pest Control: 500 max zeal

Again don't let your self get over 150m attack or HP while getting these points

3) Penguin Points: 50 max points

Just save these for the record day like PC and SW zeal.

4) Dungeoneering:

Get exactly 142,927,273 dungeon xp. This will result in 14,292,727 Tokens.

5) Construction:

Spend about 6b+ on zombie impling jars and open all of them to collect tons of long and curved bones. Enough for 21hours of running them to Barlak.

6) Effigies: 500 max (Assuming you need at minimum 16 bank slots)

Cannon cave crawlers for these to avoid too much cmb xp. Again do not get over 150m attack or HP xp.

7) Vine Sweeper: No max points

Get exactly 40 farming and then save up 199,962,776 points

8) Brimhaven Agility Tickets: No max

At an average of 15xp per obstacle and an average of 5 obstacles per ticket Assuming you started at lvl 40 agility.

You would need 468,000 @ 1k tickets, 300 @ 100 tickets, 25 @ 25 tickets, 10 @ 10 tickets. In total you need to collect 468,335 tickets

9) Slayer points: 64,011 max points

Slay until you have 64k points, Do not go over 150m attack, or get any strength/defense xp. Use mage/range to slayer if needed.

The Record Day:

1) Spend Soul Wars zeal: 462m xp

Spend 20k points on Strength, Spend 20k points on Defense, Spend 5k points on Attack, and spend 5k points on HP

2) Spend Pest Control zeal: 280k xp

Spend all 500 points on Attack.

3) Spend Penguin Points: 123,750 xp

Spend on any non-cmb skill except farm, dungeon, or agility.

4) Spend Dungeoneering Tokens: 14,292,727 xp

You will have 14,292,727 Tokens. Spend them all on xp.

5) Spend Vine Sweeper points: 199,962,776 xp

Spend them all on farming xp.

6) Spend Agility Tickets: 164,838,278 xp

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp.

7) Effigies: 87,780,000 xp

Use all 500 of the effigies. Don't investigate the farming or the agility options. Use all of the lamps on Dungeoneering.

8) Spend Slayer points: 1.6m xp

Spend all 64k points, 400 at a time for 10k slayer xp each time.

Assuming this takes you about 2 hours to open all of the effigies, spend all of the points/tokens/tickets, and you need at least an hour to use the bathroom/eat. That leaves 21 hours to run the curved and long bones.

9) Construction: 69,300,000 xp

Run as many bones as you can during this 21 hours, you should be getting around 3.3m xp/hr.

So in total your record day would result in a staggering 1,000,177,531 xp O.o

I just did these calculations for the fun of it. I realize that no one will ever do this nor ever come close. It would take probably around 2 years of play time just to set up such a day.

aren't demonic thrones better xp?

Yeah Demonic Thrones would be the best option for the ~15 hours it would take to get 200m from 99, but this would cost 185b gp, so I decided to leave that out. And for the remaining time, or a next best option, would be doing talon beast pouches. Those are around 3.7m xp/hr, faster than running bones to barlak. I also leave this out because it is probably impossible to get all of those nail beast nails with out going over 150m atk/hp. I also ignore any refer-a-friend/bonus xp type of things. In which case you could certainly get more xp than this. But the whole point of this was to show that it is possible to get 1B xp in a day.

Also a side note about soul wars. I got the "50k being max zeal" from the wiki and we all know how reliable the wiki is, so I have no idea if that is true. If the cap is less than that you would have to do demonic thrones in order to get 1b xp in a day.

Was that question to me? Because you replied after I posted. =P

The answer is no, but I might do those things on Jebrim I sometime in the distant future

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

@xensure

Have you considered running pre obtained summer sq'irk juices to osman. I would assume it to be more xp an hour than curved and long bones.. Each juice is 3k xp vs. Bones which are 2250 and 1500.

Nah I didn't think of that. It seems that running sqirks are around 4.5m/hr so this would be faster than running bones. However you would have had to gain around 2m farming xp from picking the fruits, so you would not get as many points at vinesweeper. Despite that the sqirks are fast enough that they are worth it over bones. This means that you could get around 23m total xp more than what I projected with bones.

EDIT: Also @Jebrim you should do the agility party of my record day on Jebrim III. Considering you are starting out fresh, go their from level 40 until you have enough tickets to max =P

"Brimhaven Agility Tickets: No max

At an average of 15xp per obstacle and an average of 5 obstacles per ticket Assuming you started at lvl 40 agility.

You would need 468,000 @ 1k tickets, 300 @ 100 tickets, 25 @ 25 tickets, 10 @ 10 tickets. In total you need to collect 468,335 tickets

Spend Agility Tickets: 164,838,278 xp

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp."

@xensure

Have you considered running pre obtained summer sq'irk juices to osman. I would assume it to be more xp an hour than curved and long bones.. Each juice is 3k xp vs. Bones which are 2250 and 1500.

Nah I didn't think of that. It seems that running sqirks are around 4.5m/hr so this would be faster than running bones. However you would have had to gain around 2m farming xp from picking the fruits, so you would not get as many points at vinesweeper. Despite that the sqirks are fast enough that they are worth it over bones. This means that you could get around 23m total xp more than what I projected with bones.

EDIT: Also @Jebrim you should do the agility party of my record day on Jebrim III. Considering you are starting out fresh, go their from level 40 until you have enough tickets to max =P

"Brimhaven Agility Tickets: No max

Spend Agility Tickets: 164,838,278 xp

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp."

There's a few assumptions there and you still neglect to mention using karamja gloves 4 to get bonus tickets. Or are you taking them off for the obstacles and putting them back on? Anyways I have no plans on doing this to begin with.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Spied dat Zezima at Dominion Tower rocking his green skin.

ALSO: Telmo in his fc atm. Not coming back :(

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Probably like 160k doing solo meds.

U sure it's that much? Or is it like @120?

40K xp per med, each one being 15 mins. It depends on how fast you are and how high your prestige is, etc.

Normally you don't solo DG so I'm only assuming the xp rates.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

After seeing Jake's 1B+ in a day/week/month, I must see someone do it. It looks so epic being so far ahead of the others.

[spoiler=How to have a record day]

So you wanna have a record day?

The Set up:

1) Soul Wars: 50k max zeal

Only use range and mage while playing the game getting all of the zeal. Do not get more than 150m Attack xp or HP xp. If you are getting close to going over switch to ranged or mage. Stay at 13m strength and defense.

2) Pest Control: 500 max zeal

Again don't let your self get over 150m attack or HP while getting these points

3) Penguin Points: 50 max points

Just save these for the record day like PC and SW zeal.

4) Dungeoneering:

Get exactly 142,927,273 dungeon xp. This will result in 14,292,727 Tokens.

5) Construction:

Spend about 6b+ on zombie impling jars and open all of them to collect tons of long and curved bones. Enough for 21hours of running them to Barlak.

6) Effigies: 500 max (Assuming you need at minimum 16 bank slots)

Cannon cave crawlers for these to avoid too much cmb xp. Again do not get over 150m attack or HP xp.

7) Vine Sweeper: No max points

Get exactly 40 farming and then save up 199,962,776 points

8) Brimhaven Agility Tickets: No max

9) Slayer points: 64,011 max points

Slay until you have 64k points, Do not go over 150m attack, or get any strength/defense xp. Use mage/range to slayer if needed.

The Record Day:

1) Spend Soul Wars zeal: 462m xp

Spend 20k points on Strength, Spend 20k points on Defense, Spend 5k points on Attack, and spend 5k points on HP

2) Spend Pest Control zeal: 280k xp

Spend all 500 points on Attack.

3) Spend Penguin Points: 123,750 xp

Spend on any non-cmb skill except farm, dungeon, or agility.

4) Spend Dungeoneering Tokens: 14,292,727 xp

You will have 14,292,727 Tokens. Spend them all on xp.

5) Spend Vine Sweeper points: 199,962,776 xp

Spend them all on farming xp.

6) Spend Agility Tickets: 164,838,278 xp

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp.

7) Effigies: 87,780,000 xp

Use all 500 of the effigies. Don't investigate the farming or the agility options. Use all of the lamps on Dungeoneering.

8) Spend Slayer points: 1.6m xp

Spend all 64k points, 400 at a time for 10k slayer xp each time.

Assuming this takes you about 2 hours to open all of the effigies, spend all of the points/tokens/tickets, and you need at least an hour to use the bathroom/eat. That leaves 21 hours to run the curved and long bones.

9) Construction: 69,300,000 xp

Run as many bones as you can during this 21 hours, you should be getting around 3.3m xp/hr.

So in total your record day would result in a staggering 1,000,177,531 xp O.o

I just did these calculations for the fun of it. I realize that no one will ever do this nor ever come close. It would take probably around 2 years of play time just to set up such a day.

aren't demonic thrones better xp?

Yeah Demonic Thrones would be the best option for the ~15 hours it would take to get 200m from 99, but this would cost 185b gp, so I decided to leave that out. And for the remaining time, or a next best option, would be doing talon beast pouches. Those are around 3.7m xp/hr, faster than running bones to barlak. I also leave this out because it is probably impossible to get all of those nail beast nails with out going over 150m atk/hp. I also ignore any refer-a-friend/bonus xp type of things. In which case you could certainly get more xp than this. But the whole point of this was to show that it is possible to get 1B xp in a day.

Also a side note about soul wars. I got the "50k being max zeal" from the wiki and we all know how reliable the wiki is, so I have no idea if that is true. If the cap is less than that you would have to do demonic thrones in order to get 1b xp in a day.

it's more posible to get 185b gp then max zeal and all those other points ;)

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

Solo meds can be done in ~10-12 minutes consistently. JUST SAYIN'.

To finish them this fast do you leave doors which require herblore requirements? Also do you overload at the start of the dungeon?

Solo meds can be done in ~10-12 minutes consistently. JUST SAYIN'.

To finish them this fast do you leave doors which require herblore requirements? Also do you overload at the start of the dungeon?

You wouldn't overload at the start as you wouldn't be leaving after every floor

Nydous.png