200M in all Skills

Makilio

Lemar was just joking, I don't play 16-17 hours a day and my dad has never won the lottery haha

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

After seeing Jake's 1B+ in a day/week/month, I must see someone do it. It looks so epic being so far ahead of the others.

So you wanna have a record day?

The Set up:

1) Soul Wars: 50k max zeal

Only use range and mage while playing the game getting all of the zeal. Do not get more than 150m Attack xp or HP xp. If you are getting close to going over switch to ranged or mage. Stay at 13m strength and defense.

2) Pest Control: 500 max zeal

Again don't let your self get over 150m attack or HP while getting these points

3) Penguin Points: 50 max points

Just save these for the record day like PC and SW zeal.

4) Dungeoneering:

Get exactly 142,927,273 dungeon xp. This will result in 14,292,727 Tokens.

5) Construction:

Spend about 6b+ on zombie impling jars and open all of them to collect tons of long and curved bones. Enough for 21hours of running them to Barlak.

6) Effigies: 500 max (Assuming you need at minimum 16 bank slots)

Cannon cave crawlers for these to avoid too much cmb xp. Again do not get over 150m attack or HP xp.

7) Vine Sweeper: No max points

Get exactly 40 farming and then save up 199,962,776 points

8) Brimhaven Agility Tickets: No max

At an average of 15xp per obstacle and an average of 5 obstacles per ticket Assuming you started at lvl 40 agility.

You would need 468,000 @ 1k tickets, 300 @ 100 tickets, 25 @ 25 tickets, 10 @ 10 tickets. In total you need to collect 468,335 tickets

9) Slayer points: 64,011 max points

Slay until you have 64k points, Do not go over 150m attack, or get any strength/defense xp. Use mage/range to slayer if needed.

The Record Day:

1) Spend Soul Wars zeal: 462m xp

Spend 20k points on Strength, Spend 20k points on Defense, Spend 5k points on Attack, and spend 5k points on HP

2) Spend Pest Control zeal: 280k xp

Spend all 500 points on Attack.

3) Spend Penguin Points: 123,750 xp

Spend on any non-cmb skill except farm, dungeon, or agility.

4) Spend Dungeoneering Tokens: 14,292,727 xp

You will have 14,292,727 Tokens. Spend them all on xp.

5) Spend Vine Sweeper points: 199,962,776 xp

Spend them all on farming xp.

6) Spend Agility Tickets: 164,838,278 xp

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp.

7) Effigies: 87,780,000 xp

Use all 500 of the effigies. Don't investigate the farming or the agility options. Use all of the lamps on Dungeoneering.

8) Spend Slayer points: 1.6m xp

Spend all 64k points, 400 at a time for 10k slayer xp each time.

Assuming this takes you about 2 hours to open all of the effigies, spend all of the points/tokens/tickets, and you need at least an hour to use the bathroom/eat. That leaves 21 hours to run the curved and long bones.

9) Construction: 69,300,000 xp

Run as many bones as you can during this 21 hours, you should be getting around 3.3m xp/hr.

So in total your record day would result in a staggering 1,000,177,531 xp O.o

I just did these calculations for the fun of it. I realize that no one will ever do this nor ever come close. It would take probably around 2 years of play time just to set up such a day.

First post here after following this thread right about when zarfot started posting.. excellent discussions, good luck Suomi.

OT:

You could also do a ton of endurance at the dominion tower and rack up some Dominion Factor to get an xp book....would be around 200k xp if runewiki is accurate

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

After seeing Jake's 1B+ in a day/week/month, I must see someone do it. It looks so epic being so far ahead of the others.

[spoiler=a]

So you wanna have a record day?

The Set up:

1) Soul Wars: 50k max zeal

Only use range and mage while playing the game getting all of the zeal. Do not get more than 150m Attack xp or HP xp. If you are getting close to going over switch to ranged or mage. Stay at 13m strength and defense.

2) Pest Control: 500 max zeal

Again don't let your self get over 150m attack or HP while getting these points

3) Penguin Points: 50 max points

Just save these for the record day like PC and SW zeal.

4) Dungeoneering:

Get exactly 142,927,273 dungeon xp. This will result in 14,292,727 Tokens.

5) Construction:

Spend about 6b+ on zombie impling jars and open all of them to collect tons of long and curved bones. Enough for 21hours of running them to Barlak.

6) Effigies: 500 max (Assuming you need at minimum 16 bank slots)

Cannon cave crawlers for these to avoid too much cmb xp. Again do not get over 150m attack or HP xp.

7) Vine Sweeper: No max points

Get exactly 40 farming and then save up 199,962,776 points

8) Brimhaven Agility Tickets: No max

At an average of 15xp per obstacle and an average of 5 obstacles per ticket Assuming you started at lvl 40 agility.

You would need 468,000 @ 1k tickets, 300 @ 100 tickets, 25 @ 25 tickets, 10 @ 10 tickets. In total you need to collect 468,335 tickets

9) Slayer points: 64,011 max points

Slay until you have 64k points, Do not go over 150m attack, or get any strength/defense xp. Use mage/range to slayer if needed.

The Record Day:

1) Spend Soul Wars zeal: 462m xp

Spend 20k points on Strength, Spend 20k points on Defense, Spend 5k points on Attack, and spend 5k points on HP

2) Spend Pest Control zeal: 280k xp

Spend all 500 points on Attack.

3) Spend Penguin Points: 123,750 xp

Spend on any non-cmb skill except farm, dungeon, or agility.

4) Spend Dungeoneering Tokens: 14,292,727 xp

You will have 14,292,727 Tokens. Spend them all on xp.

5) Spend Vine Sweeper points: 199,962,776 xp

Spend them all on farming xp.

6) Spend Agility Tickets: 164,838,278 xp

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp.

7) Effigies: 87,780,000 xp

Use all 500 of the effigies. Don't investigate the farming or the agility options. Use all of the lamps on Dungeoneering.

8) Spend Slayer points: 1.6m xp

Spend all 64k points, 400 at a time for 10k slayer xp each time.

Assuming this takes you about 2 hours to open all of the effigies, spend all of the points/tokens/tickets, and you need at least an hour to use the bathroom/eat. That leaves 21 hours to run the curved and long bones.

9) Construction: 69,300,000 xp

Run as many bones as you can during this 21 hours, you should be getting around 3.3m xp/hr.

So in total your record day would result in a staggering 1,000,177,531 xp O.o

I just did these calculations for the fun of it. I realize that no one will ever do this nor ever come close. It would take probably around 2 years of play time just to set up such a day.

aren't demonic thrones better xp?

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

Right as soon as he said "Hey guys, this is Suomi" I was like "Dammit Lemar..." o and I afked 200M cook/35M fish on rocktails and also ~900 cw games (aside from my first 38 games I played in 2007 for fun) u mad jebrim

A13d.png

o and I afked 200M cook/35M fish on rocktails and also ~900 cw games (aside from my first 38 games I played in 2007 for fun) u mad jebrim

:thumbup:

Only way to prove someone is actually AFKing would be if they say it. I just do other stuff like watching movies, browsing sites, reading, etc.

Grats on 200m Slay Suo and 400m agil Jeb. Insane dedication. ;)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Yeah some people's lifestyles demand some afk-time for activities such as homework etc. My favorite thing to do is Hunter actually but after like 3M xp without logging or anything a bit of afk-time is always nice.

A13d.png

Yeah some people's lifestyles demand some afk-time for activities such as homework etc. My favorite thing to do is Hunter actually but after like 3M xp without logging or anything a bit of afk-time is always nice.

Afking alone is fine, it's when u combine xp gains with it that it becomes a problem. Log out. Or better yet, let's not have afkables exist to begin with.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Thank you thank you :)

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

(21:38:21) <@Softique> .alog Jebrim III

(21:38:27) -[HD]RuneScript- *** [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for Jebrim Iii: Nov6: 500 Total levels gained | Nov6: Levelled up Agility (19) | Nov6: Levelled up Agility (10) | Nov6: Levelled up Agility (9) | Nov6: Levelled up Agility (2)

Good luck Jebrim. =P

Well they never fixed rocktails so that's why I have like 900 Castle Wars games afk'd now. Also you can't expect everyone to log out when Jagex has made availible afkable skill methods that perfectly fit in with the lifestyle of these players. It's about as realistic as asking people to not pick up effigies or not use a cannon when Jagex has made them availiable. You can't really blame players for making good use of their time.

Also out of curiosity are you still going to max total on your third account and solo 120 Dg?

A13d.png

Taken from Rules of Runescape:

d47e21d5118577ab48fd5ff94c4b3f07.png

Personally I have never AFKed, I always log out.

You said dark beasts are the most f*pable afk task :-o

Yeah if some people don't understand what f*pable task means =P

I always f*p at computer.