200M in all Skills

Makilio

I suggested this earlier, but I don't know if you saw it. Why don't you stop at about 160M crafting, so you can get fast xp now but not end up wasting any when you go back to crawlers? (And same with fm, if you decide to do that now too.)

Maybe he wants 4b xp before 2012 :o?

Realistically, we're looking at about 50M xp per week max with crafting and fm. If he really wants 4B by 2012, he's going to have to do something faster anyway. (Except there's nothing faster left for him.)

Realism and Suomi do not go together.

Realistically, we're looking at about 50M xp per week max with crafting and fm. If he really wants 4B by 2012, he's going to have to do something faster anyway. (Except there's nothing faster left for him.)

You're not being very realistic by doubting Suomi m8.

Makaveli_93.png

Yeah I won't be getting 4B this year, doesn't matter anyways.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Lol, suomi went from having no fast skills done to having no fast skills left now. All are <600k/hr, and most are like 200-300k, interesting account these days tbh. At least he'll maintain a good pace all the way to 5b because his slowest skill left is like woodcutting, unless he has to max rc after he maxes melee which he might, but yeah Suomi probably won't go under 10m weeks.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Maybe 4B and 5B in the same year then?

Probably not but I am still very happy with my XP gains :)

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

his slowest skill left is like woodcutting, unless he has to max rc after he maxes melee which he might

Even after max melee crawlers are a great training method for RC, because of the other effigy opening skills. Of course whether Suomi personally does that or trains RC manually depends on his cash situation I guess.

I suggested this earlier, but I don't know if you saw it. Why don't you stop at about 160M crafting, so you can get fast xp now but not end up wasting any when you go back to crawlers? (And same with fm, if you decide to do that now too.)

Maybe he wants the titles of buyable God and 200M God at the same time? Correct me if I'm wrong but his only buyables left on HS order are Range; Firemake; Crafting; Farming, and Summoning (if that counts). With Range and Summoning not really counting as they're byproducts. That leaves 2 or 3 he can get to 200M by 2012.

I also have a question S O U M I that you're probably tired of explaining :/ is there special days e.g. birthday/Christmas/new years eve etc that you wont play RS on or do you no longer celebrate those?

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Who cares if someone gets 2 different billion milestones in the same CALENDER year, they still got 1b exp within 365 days, they still hit both billion milestones within 365 days, it's not like Suomi hit 3b exp on the 1st of January 2011...

Jordy, why does playing RS on your birthday, your friend's birthday, or Christmas mean you "don't celebrate them" Loads of people do that.

I celebrate by playing RS, everyday is like Christmas for me :)

Would bringing combat spell runes to cave crawlers speed up the kill rate at all? Like to grab the ones that the titan doesn't get to in order to get them in the range of the cannon? Obviously the spell wouldn't be for dealing damage so you would just use the cheapest spell (wind rush) unless certain spells have further range than others, in which case a different optimal spell would be used. So does the titan do enough work or do you think this would make a significant increase in kills/hr?

You'd be better off bringing knives/chins since you can hit faster with them.

No because you would have to not be wielding your CLS/Rapier. If you just have air runes in your inventory you could spend out a spell to grab a far away crawler drawing it close and in range of the cannon and on the next attack turn go back to gaining melee xp and more dps. Chins/ barrage may be faster kills/hr than melee, but this should only be used if your goal is effigies and that is it. If you are trying to get 200m skills you should get melee xp. Ie. suomi's case.

his slowest skill left is like woodcutting, unless he has to max rc after he maxes melee which he might

Even after max melee crawlers are a great training method for RC, because of the other effigy opening skills. Of course whether Suomi personally does that or trains RC manually depends on his cash situation I guess.

Yes and with no gains besides effigies it would be ~117k exp/hr, so his slowest skill left :) Although with his potentially maxed/maxed combos by then it would probably be like 90-100k/hr, and with all of his slow skills maxed I wonder if it would still be worth crawlering depending on his cash situation like you said.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Who cares if someone gets 2 different billion milestones in the same CALENDER year, they still got 1b exp within 365 days, they still hit both billion milestones within 365 days, it's not like Suomi hit 3b exp on the 1st of January 2011...

Now that's an idea. 4B total by the end of the year may not be happening, but I think if S U O M I pushes hard, he can be the first player to ever gain 2B xp within 365 days. He's not that far off now, and with solid crafting + fm, I think he could do it.

Grate_Scot.png

What Would Suomi's Rc gains at crawlers be like roughly??

Same as his Slayer gains have been since Wednesday.

+rc gains ofc.

They would be slightly higher than his Slayer gains have been, since you can investigate effigies with RC and you can't with slayer.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

What Would Suomi's Rc gains at crawlers be like roughly??

Same as his Slayer gains have been since Wednesday.

+rc gains ofc.

They would be slightly higher than his Slayer gains have been, since you can investigate effigies with RC and you can't with slayer.

I think that's what desupty meant, his slayer gains since wednesday + his runecrafting gains since then.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

RSBuddy closing down :D :D Jagex won...

Good job Jagex :thumbup:

Now if they adress the reasons people chose to bot in the first place maybe runescape will last another 10 years.

This is exactly the suggestion I don't like. People will target the grind and Jagex will do all they can to minimize it. This may include substantially increasing Xp rates. I WANT grind; that's what RS is about.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

RSBuddy closing down :D :D Jagex won...

Good job Jagex :thumbup:

Now if they adress the reasons people chose to bot in the first place maybe runescape will last another 10 years.

This is exactly the suggestion I don't like. People will target the grind and Jagex will do all they can to minimize it. This may include substantially increasing Xp rates. I WANT grind; that's what RS is about.

As I can appreciate that's what you want, you have to appreciate what other people want. I daresay the majority of the community would be very pleased if a few skills got an update that made them less click intensive and more fun.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX