200M in all Skills

Makilio

Finally regained access to Tip It Forums :)

lawl you got banned or?

No, I wasn't able to recover my account after the Tip It hacking

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Inb4 Mines still on Alog / It happened on Halloween so it gets the Tie-breaker. lol :D

http://puu.sh/7UB5

dis 1 too

http://gyazo.com/40dfe97ac519f65dad2c7ae687318dbf

gf

I sense cheating here, also that it's only a matter of time till we see a 28 effigy task.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

You guys are comparing efficiency to other players. Like some have said, it depends on the variables such as free time, how many arms they have, etc. Efficiency per person is different than efficiency to other players.

Efficiency is a metric.

The goal is experience. The unit used up is time and money. If there is an equation which defines the rate of time per money or money per time (like I can earn 2m/hr with 0 xp gain)

The end result will always be a number of the form (exp gained)/(time spent * money spent) as the end result. The units will be xp/(hr*gp) This number is the literal which tells you have efficient you were at a particular task.

Note that this measurement of course breaks down when considering 0 time spent or 0 money spent, as that would be a division by zero.

MAXIMUM efficiency varies per player, and per skill. A particular player may be able to max out using a particular method and get the most efficiency out of that.

Some players have restrictions about what they want to do/allow themselves to do. This is does not change how efficient they were. It changes the maximum efficiency they can obtain under definable restrictions.

Comparing efficiency can only be done when considering the restrictions applied (if I restrict myself to DIY methods, then my maximum efficiency is far lower than other players max efficiency.)

Efficiency itself however, is simply a measurement of gain/cost.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

You guys are comparing efficiency to other players. Like some have said, it depends on the variables such as free time, how many arms they have, etc. Efficiency per person is different than efficiency to other players.

Ooohhh I have an anaolgy!!

If I sit down and stay there, then relative to any observers, I'm not moving. However, relative to the sun, I'm moving at 30km/s. So to you I might be immobile, but to the sun I'm zipping by. So, plug efficiency in. Relative to Zarfot's, my xo gains suck. Relative to a autotyper spammer thing I'm much more efficient because the spammer doest get xp. As much as I hate to say it Gemeos2 is more 'efficient' than me. But I'm much more efficient than many others. It's all relative.

Gaining xp relative to Zarfot or a spambot has nothing to do with efficiency. The spambot does not want to get xp (but doesn't care if it does) and as such is 100% efficient all of the time.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

http://puu.sh/7Xtc

Green seems to have gotten some serious competition. If you can't see it well (I barely got the pic before she ran off to probably whip waterfiends or something) she was wearing a DFS with a whip oops I mean whip vine.

O and don't mind the pm.

Apologies for the waterfiend remark:

http://puu.sh/7XtV

??????????????????????????????????????????????

Also, this guy:

http://puu.sh/7Xvv

Makaveli_93.png

http://puu.sh/7Xtc

Green seems to have gotten some serious competition. If you can't see it well (I barely got the pic before she ran off to probably whip waterfiends or something) she was wearing a DFS with a whip oops I mean whip vine.

O and don't mind the pm.

Apologies for the waterfiend remark:

http://puu.sh/7XtV

??????????????????????????????????????????????

Also, this guy:

http://puu.sh/7Xvv

It's cute how mad you get.

Miseryism | Completionist

Those pics were great, season > green cuz she/he gains more exp in general but yeah. Only 15m dung tokens season couldn't possible afford a chaotic.

Edit- it looks like she hunts them for effigies... If they drop effigies...

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

I think first off most people don't actually understand what the word means and they throw it around meaninglessly in debates on these forums, which just leads to pointless arguments about nothing

hmmmmm deja vu guys

I'm getting tired of reading paragraphs upon paragraphs about the semantics of efficiency. Honestly, for RS purposes, who cares if it's an intrinsic property to the methods themselves or if it's dependent on the person? Are you guys just trying to figure out the exact philosophical definition of efficiency so you can look cool saying you are the most efficient player according the Tip.it 200M all skills thread definition of efficiency? If the guy who can't afford mage logs is burning yews without losing ticks, good for him, he's making the best of what he has. Who honestly gives a damn if the method he's using isn't as "efficient" as the rich guy who can't save ticks burning magic logs for his life. Efficiency alone is completely worthless without consistency anyway. One of my favorite quotes:

If one were to be the most efficient possible in regards to play time, they would be sitting logged out waiting for updates to make skills faster. The race to 200m all skills takes place in real time, so some times its better to be effective if you can hold pace for long periods of time rather than trying to maximize xp per hour played.

Efficiency is only useful in RuneScape when it is coupled with consistency in order to further increase the results of the end product. (aka, our prime example: Suomi) If you have a guy that only logs on bonus xp weekend, efficiency is completely worthless as it produces little to no results. it pains me to say this, but Green098 actually does deserve rank 9 because of her sheer amount of consistency. Due her lack of a fully functioning brain, any top player with her game time would have easily achieved 200M all skills by now. However, not one player can even come close to the sheer amount of time and consistency she has put into the game and that is why she deserves the rank that she has. Heck, her efficiency is a freaking negative number because she in no way utilizes any of the in-game resources available to her, (or even seems to know how to, for that matter) yet look: she's beat out almost the entirety of RuneScape and almost every single "efficient" tryhard that's ever attempted to pass her. I've sorta gone out on a tangent here but seriously - talking endlessly about what "efficiency" means on the post-graduate student level using all these fancy equations and symbols for the purpose of RuneScape is a complete overkill/waste of time and doesn't even contribute to the discovery of new training methods or the improvement of old ones. Long story short: It's offtopic.

/rant

A13d.png

Edit- it looks like she hunts them for effigies... If they drop effigies...

It looks like she hunts them for ancient pages, which are required to get a finished "My Notes" for trimmed comp.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted