200M in all Skills

Makilio

Efficiency is the fastest way to take player X from state A to state B the fastest way possible. This includes the ability of player X to perform a given method (not being a fast clicker, having only one hand or whatever).

People who have 30b+ going for 200m xp in all skills typically define state A as their current state, and B as the state where they have 200m xp in all skills. This means it's more efficient for them to burn all that gp.

If state B was defined as "200m xp in all skills WITHOUT affecting bank, dungeoneering binds or any sort of additional token/item storage you might have" then it's more efficient to hunt glacors for money and effigies and use that to pay for buyables.

Burning willows from 30 to 99 firemaking is inefficient. Even if you burn them perfectly. The jadinko lair is far superior.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Efficiency is the fastest way to take player X from state A to state B the fastest way possible. This includes the ability of player X to perform a given method (not being a fast clicker, having only one hand or whatever).

People who have 30b+ going for 200m xp in all skills typically define state A as their current state, and B as the state where they have 200m xp in all skills. This means it's more efficient for them to burn all that gp.

If state B was defined as "200m xp in all skills WITHOUT affecting bank, dungeoneering binds or any sort of additional token/item storage you might have" then it's more efficient to hunt glacors for money and effigies and use that to pay for buyables.

Burning willows from 30 to 99 firemaking is inefficient. Even if you burn them perfectly. The jadinko lair is far superior.

If I look at your other statementst burning willows from 30 to 99 fm is efficient if your goal is to burn 300k willow logs or something like that ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I think that using the best possible resources that are available to YOU and skilling in your own pace that YOU are capable of doing is efficient. For example I can train like Zarfot if I wanted but I slack off a bit because I want to. You can call me inefficient but you can just take a look at runetracker and my xp gains which I manage while attending high school every day. I still get good xp/hr and I honestly have never obsessed about it as some people in this thread do.

You don't understand efficiency, or atleast not what efficiency should be. The defenition of efficiency related to 200M all skills will be: 'Losing no ticks with the fastest methods existing, neglecting money issues since there is infinite money.' This 'infinite money' is a overexaggerating obviously, but you can come as close as you can get ('over the border'-way would be to simply buy 100B in irl cash, but more realistic would be donations, dicing, flipping). So, Makaveli_93's 82M-month could be a 100M-month in the same amount of time if you were efficient (not losing ticks etc., more I can't tell about you since I don't know how you Slay).

So, if one decides to do train Prayer with D Bones because he doesn't value his time over a certain amount which would make training with F Bones more efficient over D Bones, he still is NOT efficient! Why? Because he doesn't make money by dicing or flipping (or he doesn't know how to do it properly).

And if somebody is disabled (shaky hands or w/e) and loses every other tick a tick, eventhough he trains with the fastest methods available, he is not efficient. Can't help it; efficiency is objective.

@Wisse: That's true :P. When saying something is inefficient it's usually assumed the goal is the 99 and not the burning itself.

@Noble_Mafia: Losing ticks refers to being skilled, not to being efficient, as I said before (unless you choose to lose them). Your point that moneymakers are efficient or not is a bit self-evident of course but quite relevant. It also shows how efficient Suomi really is, donations being the gp/hr they are.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

@Noble_Mafia: Losing ticks refers to being skilled, not to being efficient, as I said before (unless you choose to lose them). Your point that moneymakers are efficient or not is a bit self-evident of course but quite relevant. It also shows how efficient Suomi really is, donations being the gp/hr they are.

We are talking about being efficient time-wise, and since ticks are time I don't see how ticks (or losing them) don't refer to efficiency? Maybe I'm missing something, English isn't my native language.

I think that using the best possible resources that are available to YOU and skilling in your own pace that YOU are capable of doing is efficient. For example I can train like Zarfot if I wanted but I slack off a bit because I want to. You can call me inefficient but you can just take a look at runetracker and my xp gains which I manage while attending high school every day. I still get good xp/hr and I honestly have never obsessed about it as some people in this thread do.

Thats rather what I said, efficiency itself isn't subjective, but to what extent a person wishes to be efficient (due to fun/irl sustanability etc) is.

@Noble_Mafia. Negating money would be true if all players on this thread had infinite (or at least enough) cash to always train the optimal way. But I don't think they all do, although I could be wrong. As such, it would still need to be factored in at least some circumstances.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

We are talking about being efficient time-wise, and since ticks are time I don't see how ticks (or losing them) don't refer to efficiency? Maybe I'm missing something, English isn't my native language.

If you are incapable of not losing ticks you're not being inefficient. If you choose to lose ticks (e.g. afk) then that is inefficient.

[spoiler=Things related to gemeos2 are off topic and therefore should be put in spoiler tags]http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/358f8m/

I didn't teleport "to show how efficient" I am. I don't really care about what people think about me. All the posts trying to flame me just make me lol. I usually quote to my friends so we can lol together.

You have no idea who I am, so please don't talk like you do. I knew it was offtopic that why I wrote "Warning:..." at the begin of the post. I didn't see any moderator deleting it so I don't know who you are to judge that.

If you don't want to discuss me, if you think I won't ever get my goal, that's fine for me. Just avoid these posts, and I'm not only talking for you here.

http://gyazo.com/ef0e89242ad10d71b7da0d29cb967aad

Kk.

[spoiler=Things related to gemeos2 are off topic and therefore should be put in spoiler tags]http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/358f8m/

I didn't teleport "to show how efficient" I am. I don't really care about what people think about me. All the posts trying to flame me just make me lol. I usually quote to my friends so we can lol together.

You have no idea who I am, so please don't talk like you do. I knew it was offtopic that why I wrote "Warning:..." at the begin of the post. I didn't see any moderator deleting it so I don't know who you are to judge that.

Yeah, you did it to copy Suomi L.

Makaveli_93.png

There are effectively 3 definitions of efficiency:

1. Training via the method which gives the most xp/hr irrelevant of cost, and concentrating enough to obtain the maximum xp/hr for that method.

2. Training via the method which gives the most xp/hr within a resource imposed limit, such that based on your current money making capabilities, making the money to use a higher xp/hr method and then using that method, would take longer than training using the method within your current financial limits. Whilst concentrating hard enough to obtain the maximum xp/hr for that method.

3. Training via any method so long as you obtain the maximum xp/hr for that method.

This is based on the assumption that your goal in Runescape is to earn experience a 'skiller' type - obviously a hardcore PVM/PVP player might view efficiency as maximising the number of kills/hr, or the profit per hour. Focusing solely on the experience driven player, I think definition 2 is the most accurate.

You can plug numbers into this equation to check whether you should earn money and train @ a higher rate or continue with your current best method within your resources:

g.Tm+Tn < T(n-1)

If this inequality is true when you plug the numbers in, you should make the money+use a more efficient method. If the inequality is false, you should continue with your current best method.

where g is the gp/hr from your money making method, Tm is the time spent making money in order to use the next highest xp/hr method, Tn is the time spent training using the more efficient method, and T(n-1) is the time spent training using the current best method for your resources. Tn and T(n-1) are obviously equal to the amount of experience you want to gain divided by the xp/hr of the respective method. The '.' represents a product or multiplication, I'm using it because x would look confusing, if you didn't know. Assuming you concentrate hard enough to maintain the highest xp/hr for that method, this inequality is the practical definition of efficiency in RS.

Asmodean <3

Yeah, you did it to copy Suomi L.

Rather die.

Lol I usually never skip any posts but I realized I've skipped 90% of these efficiency posts. Been there done that... come on guys, new topic please.

Can I get an A-[bleep]ING-MEN?!? :thumbup:

Seriously, only page I skipped in about 300-400 or so was last page...seriously folks, give this pointless shit a rest.

EDIT: SO the big cusswords are ok...but shit is fine for tipit now, where it isnt for jagex? Always thought Tipit and Jagex rules went pretty much hand in hand...filter and all. lol

Edited by DRUMINATOR17

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I still cannot log into RuneScape, ffffuuuuuuu

Edit: Can someone tell me where I can change the Filter settings?

Try to delete temporary files of your browser (firefox, chrome, etc) and jagex cache folder. Make sure your java is updated.

If after this it still doesn't work, delete Java from your computer and install rs client.

I hope I could help.

Mission: Succesfully log into RS

Stage 1: Delete temp files of browser - DONE

Stage 2: Delete jagex_cache - DONE

Stage 3: uninstall Java - DONE

Stage 4: Download latest Rs Client version - DONE

Stage 5: Succesfully log into RS - FAILED

Thanks Gemeos for your advices, but none of them worked :c

This problem is occuring to many other players who are atm complaining on the Recent Updates -subforum.

And I'm very sorry for my off-topic posts :/

P.S. While downloading the Rs client, I was pretty wondering that why the Publisher was shown as "Unknown Publisher".

This problem is occuring to many other players who are atm complaining on the Recent Updates -subforum.

P.S. While downloading the Rs client, I was pretty wondering that why the Publisher was shown as "Unknown Publisher".

You have to do those steps by not missing a tick while trying, then it'll work.

Hope I helped.

Makaveli_93.png

Hope I helped.

Haha :D That was actually funny, lol, but let's not start a 4-paged-flamewar :/

Hope I helped.

LOL :thumbsup: