200M in all Skills

Makilio

I said cya? Never said anything about breaking the record.

Cya means see you later or bye record. Was just saying goodbye to rank 1 and biggest lead record. Sorry if I was confusing.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I said cya? Never said anything about breaking the record.

Cya means see you later or bye record. Was just saying goodbye to rank 1 and biggest lead record. Sorry if I was confusing.

Not cya rank 1 :P His buyables would put him close to 4b (5 including smithing), it would still take a while to finish them all. If you do craft/fm you'll still have the lead. Then he has all the slow skills.

Makaveli_93.png

Lol I am always prepared for the worst =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3.49B xp (+37M). It sounds funny, I’ll admit, but a “slower” (Lol?) week for Suomi who after wrapping up Herblore quickly moved on to Triple Slayer day and subsequently started crawling his way up to 200M Slayer and Runecrafting, uploading many videos documenting his adventures in the process. (“not planning to make videos, sorry” ?????????) Expect him to keep this kind of pace for a while. He should successfully land at rank 5 Slayer shortly for his 13th skill at 200M in the coming days depending on his effigy luck and how often he opens them… However.. he might be out of luck as an unexpected challenger has appeared believing he can snipe Suomi’s rank… http://puu.sh/7Ma1 :ohnoes: Watch out! Also, Suomi is only a mere 10M xp away from making history by overtaking Gert’s record of the highest xp lead over rank 2. If he manages to keep his current pace of roughly 7.5M Melee xp per week he should finish his remaining 250M Melee xp and come out with nearly four billion overall xp sometime Summer 2012. Have fun with a whoppining three thousand hours of crawlers :blink: Coming milestones: 100M WC, 100M Summoning, 200M Slayer (13th), 200M Ranged (14th), and 200M Defence (15th).

2. Tezz : 3,14B xp (+14M). Tezz seems to have slowed down quite a bit here, pulling a week consisting almost solely of Fletching with a bit of work towards his 20M base on the side. However, this slow week for Tezz is understandable as right now he’s having fun at Runefest! Funnily enough, rumor is he got the 30K smithing xp on his tracker this week from a guy asking him for a Smithing assist irl @ Runefest. From the looks of it though, he will continue to Fletch to 200M xp and retain the title “King of 200M’s” for the time being. Coming milestones: 200M Fletching (14th)

3. Elias : 3B xp Inactive.

4. Caroline2O11 (Previously BuyableQueen – Jdelacroix) : 2,96B xp (+13M). Another normal week for Jd whose week consisted exclusively of Slayer training and his ever so consistently consistent Farming runs. From the looks of things, he should pass up the inactive Elias for rank 3 sometime in mid-late November. Jd also again opened a bit of effigies and also achieved 100M Attack for his 14th 100M stat this week. Coming milestones: 100M Defence, 200M thieving, (10th) and 200M farming (11th)

5. Elvis : 2,87B xp (+19M). Another fast-paced (although not as fast as last) week for Elvis here who did a wee bit of Smithing, used a couple more effigies, and powered through Slayer this week. He finally passed the inactive Telmomarques for rank 5 this week as well. Huge gratz to him! If he keeps up the pace, he should pass the inactive Elias in about 6-7 weeks. Coming milestones: Nothing for the moment

6. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive.

7. Drumgun : 2,85B xp (+8M). A slightly faster week for Drumgun who again trained mostly Crafting and Woodcutting, and this time with a bit of Rocktailing on the side. Drumgun is now only 17M xp off 200M woodcutting which will make for an amazing looking row of 10 straight 200M’s. Drumgun should also pass the inactive Telmomarques for rank 6 in about two weeks given his current pace. Gratz to him on this as well. Coming milestones: 200M WC (12th)

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

9. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. Inactive.

10. Kingduffy : 2,31B xp (+7M). Duffy is finally up on his feet and running again folks, as he trained every single skill this week except for Fishing and Dg, with a focus on Slayer. If he keeps this up, he should pass the inactive Zarfot in about a month and a half for rank 9 which will further secure his position in the top 15. Early gratz to him too. Coming milestones: 100M Ranged, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter, and 100M Smithing.

11. AlmostLost (Previously BuyableKing lts too cold adamantite ninja etc): 2,23B xp (+18M). A faster week for Richard who powered through Slayer, outslaying everyone in the top 15 except for Suomi. He is now only a mere 13M xp away from achieving his goal of 200M Defence. The anti-bot scheme this week has given him motivation to keep playing after Defence, but for the moment he is unsure of his goals. Coming milestones: 200M Defence (7th)

12. Green098 : 2,17B (+7M) Another normal week for Green098 who yet again continues to Magic Slay while opening effigies in the process. She should snag 150M HP in about three weeks and continue to preserve her rank just by staying active. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight

13. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Inactive.

14. Kngkyle: 2,13B (+5M). A slightly faster but still slow week for Kngkyle who again trained Crafting and Woodcutting this week and also started up Farming again. He should reach 200M Woodcutting for his 6th 200M stat in the coming months and eventually Crafting if he decides to keep training the skill. Coming milestones: 200M WC (6th skill)

15. Alkan Boss (Previously Number1 Boss) 2,07B xp (+2M). Alkan again just fished rocktails on his main and also used a bit of effigies on RC but managed to yet again outpace most of the top 15 on his choob with a 13M xp gain this week. He now has over 1700 total on it only three weeks after account creation. Coming milestones: 100M Slayer and 100M Herblore

Outside the top 15: Pope pulled out an 11M week and should bump Alkan out of the top 15 two weeks from now. Hopefully Langer returns before I have to write Alkan’s obituary. Dapledo also reached 1.9B xp.

A13d.png

Wouldn't magic slaying not be so much as a joke with storm of armadyl being released

In maxed gear (virtus arcane etc) using overloads I can kill monsters far quicker than people using rapiers.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Wouldn't magic slaying not be so much as a joke with storm of armadyl being released

In maxed gear (virtus arcane etc) using overloads I can kill monsters far quicker than people using rapiers.

Only on a few tasks

Suomi is missing a lot of ticks in his slayer vids.

I got a question, with Jagex taking huge stance against botting recently, do you think mousekeys are still ok to use? Just bought a numeric keypad for my laptop.

As long as 1 input = 1 action, I doubt they will ever change their stance on mousekeys and since they are standard on every? computer, and also can be considered something like a disability related program I think. They definitely have not stated anything related to mousekeys now being against the rules and I can't see why they ever would.

What about the +? When pressing that button you get 2 actions (Doesn't work in inventory).

I remenber Zarfot talking about this. I don't really remenber his words but I'm sure it's legal. Like a exception.

Having seen a couple of the videos from Runefest, I have to say I'm looking forward to the dominion tower the most. According the the Behind the Scenes, the next 'best in slot' glove item will be obtained there, and I enjoy fighting quest bosses, so should be fun. In other news, Tezz got a 20B donation. So post fletch I think he'll be moving onto more buyables.

inb4 blows on crackers :P

inb4 drumgun complaining :P

About the donation - turns out the guy was trolling, although he did give some randomer in Tezz's fc a red phat, so maybe Tezz just wants more $. And Tezz has been getting some smaller donations quite consistently recently, purely because he has an open fc. Hint Hint Drumgun/whoever else might want donations.

Basically: some gen ranked guy came into Tezz's fc, convinced us all he gave Tezz a 20B donation, Tezz was on IRC so didn't see, we took it as legit due to him giving some lucky guy a red party hat, but it turns out it wasn't legit.

Asmodean <3

Only on a few tasks

Storm of Armadyl is better than Melee for everything but dark beasts, jungle strykewyrms, spiritual mages and vyrewatch.

Assuming 100% accuracy for both classes, Storm of Armadyl is 21% more raw DPS than a maxed meleer. Magic has higher accuracy than Melee on most tasks as well.

Is there a reason as to why Green does her tasks with Magic? I saw her Fire Surging gargoyles once, but why doesn't she just melee them?

I got a question, with Jagex taking huge stance against botting recently, do you think mousekeys are still ok to use? Just bought a numeric keypad for my laptop.

As long as 1 input = 1 action, I doubt they will ever change their stance on mousekeys and since they are standard on every? computer, and also can be considered something like a disability related program I think. They definitely have not stated anything related to mousekeys now being against the rules and I can't see why they ever would.

What about the +? When pressing that button you get 2 actions (Doesn't work in inventory).

I remenber Zarfot talking about this. I don't really remenber his words but I'm sure it's legal. Like a exception.

Yeah I remember asking him in his comments on his youtube about if it was legal or not and I know he said it was but I don't remember why or anything.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Only on a few tasks

Storm of Armadyl is better than Melee for everything but dark beasts, jungle strykewyrms, spiritual mages and vyrewatch.

Assuming 100% accuracy for both classes, Storm of Armadyl is 21% more raw DPS than a maxed meleer. Magic has higher accuracy than Melee on most tasks as well.

Is there a reason as to why Green does her tasks with Magic? I saw her Fire Surging gargoyles once, but why doesn't she just melee them?

She doesn't know how to play the game and/or ignores everyone who gives her good advice and does whatever she wants. She doesn't use storm of armadyl, she used bandos + lava staff to mage ice wyrms. So, trust me, she isn't playing smart at all. Either she doesn't care or just isn't as intelligent (this isn't flaming, it's getting quite obvious) as other people.

inb4 green fanboys

Makaveli_93.png

Only on a few tasks

She doesn't use storm of armadyl, she used bandos + lava staff to mage ice wyrms.

Haha, seriously? :P

Yea might be better, but if we're talking about 200m all skills (which we are supposed to here lol) then it's not worth it since you already get maxed magic from mining/smithing.

Maybe a little leftover but oh well. Teleports and what not make up for that. (Or barraging lobs for leftover charms you'd need).

And you do not get all 200m melee skills (assuming you do not nolife the cave crawlers for 2000 hours for rc). So you'd be missing out on exp.

As for green, maybe she likes the look of the mage spells haha, they look cool. Especially in comparison to melee attacks.

But ofcourse, when not going for 200m all skills, it'll be worth it.

backgroundsignature.png

As far as I know, Green098 plays because she finds RS fun. She isn't efficient at it, but who cares about efficiency if you have fun without it?

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

As far as I know, Green098 plays because she finds RS fun. She isn't efficient at it, but who cares about efficiency if you have fun without it?

The problem is that it's not more fun to use a lava staff over a staff of light or a chaotic staff when maging. If she likes the look of Bandos over Virtus . . . okay, whatever, but it's the fact that she does a lot of other weird shit that doesn't make sense. A lot of people argue that fun is subjective, but it really isn't, especially in a game like Runescape where fun tends to come in the form of high numbers or staying power.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.