200M in all Skills

Makilio

As far as I know, Green098 plays because she finds RS fun. She isn't efficient at it, but who cares about efficiency if you have fun without it?

The problem is that it's not more fun to use a lava staff over a staff of light or a chaotic staff when maging. If she likes the look of Bandos over Virtus . . . okay, whatever, but it's the fact that she does a lot of other weird shit that doesn't make sense. A lot of people argue that fun is subjective, but it really isn't, especially in a game like Runescape where fun tends to come in the form of high numbers or staying power.

She wears bandos to protect from their melee attacks for when she is using magic from a distance silly.

As far as I know, Green098 plays because she finds RS fun. She isn't efficient at it, but who cares about efficiency if you have fun without it?

The problem is that it's not more fun to use a lava staff over a staff of light or a chaotic staff when maging. If she likes the look of Bandos over Virtus . . . okay, whatever, but it's the fact that she does a lot of other weird shit that doesn't make sense. A lot of people argue that fun is subjective, but it really isn't, especially in a game like Runescape where fun tends to come in the form of high numbers or staying power.

Fun is subjective, in all cases, and if you fail to understand that then i don't know what to say to you.

What you just listed is how YOU have fun in Runescape. other have fun differently. When I played I thought it was fun to shoot Ardougne city guards with a bone crossbow while talking to random strangers.

Was it an efficient thing to do at 70 range, while wearing full ghostly robes? Hell no. But I found it fun.

Some players don't give a rat's ass about efficiency, or getting something done faster. They're not right or wrong, and neither are you. However, the moment you start believing another player is wrong for doing things differently is the moment you've gone too far.

Sorry for exploding there, but I simply cannot stand it when a player assumes they know someone they've never even met well enough to tell them that they're not doing something as subjective as having fun correctly. To give a real life example: You have two people who like sewing. One enjoys using a sewing machine as they like to think of designs and see the end result. The other sews by hand because they enjoy the process. Are you going to call the person who sews by hand stupid, or claim that they can't be having fun? Because that's what I've seen a lot of on this page, and it disgusts me.

Don't be a prick and judge others because they enjoy other playstyles.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Lol you guys really like flaming on green :D

I have no opinion on her methods of training since i just log in and talk to friends so i too are extremely inefficient but as far as i know, she's been in the top of the charts for a looooooooooooong time. That alone i think deserves some respect and less flaming. Plus i remember in my noobier days i would be that troll in her cc talking all the time and wouldn't get kicked out, so i have a good bias towards her.

(I remember from pages ago that someone said to always end a reply with good fight, so.....) Good fight.

The topic of playing for fun and how green plays seems to come up more on this thread then discussions about 200m in all skills.

How do u even discuss that tbh lol, most of it has been discussed and now its just with updates and game content updates...

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

A lot of people argue that fun is subjective, but it really isn't, especially in a game like Runescape where fun tends to come in the form of high numbers or staying power.

I had problems with this statement too. Good job on the solid (if impassioned) defense TTanT!

I think what he more meant to say was most people have the same idea of fun, and that it's not like what's fun to people is totally random. Which i would agree with.

====

For the record, another task SoA is also worse on is mutated jadinko males. And on cannon-able tasks you sort of have to factor in the cannon's decreased accuracy.

Oh I found a pic of everyones favorite character.

Green098

[hide]

green098top15.jpg

[/hide]

Jdelacroix

[hide]

jdelatop15.jpg

look Bwizzel is in the cc, and every1s favorite keyer is 1 stripe.

Tbh, I was shocked when Bwizzel was rolled back, he was actually a pretty cool person.

Oh and making team f26+1, those were the days.

[/hide]

Elvis

[hide]

Elvistop15.png

It's f44 c1 because checking off all the floors the day b4 Warps.

[/hide]

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Oh I found a pic of everyones favorite character.

Green098

[hide]

green098top15.jpg

[/hide]

Jdelacroix

[hide]

jdelatop15.jpg

look Bwizzel is in the cc, and every1s favorite keyer is 1 stripe.

Tbh, I was shocked when Bwizzel was rolled back, he was actually a pretty cool person.

Oh and making team f26+1, those were the days.

[/hide]

Elvis

[hide]

Elvistop15.png

It's f44 c1 because checking off all the floors the day b4 Warps.

[/hide]

i vote jdelacroix

:D

StarViv.png

Warning: Some people might consider this offtopic. If you are sensitive, please skip this post.

Ok. 24 left.

gzz

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

200m in any skill is a significant achievement, so congratulations.

Also, liking the vids Suomi, keep em coming.

(Come back when you've got 150m slayer xp and 2b total xp in a year...gf that dude)

Asmodean <3

200m in any skill is a significant achievement, so congratulations.

This. Also first 200mil is a noteworthy achievement.

(Come back when you've got 150m slayer xp and 2b total xp in a year...gf that dude)

I thought he was showing off quite a bit when he said that.

The topic of playing for fun and how green plays seems to come up more on this thread then discussions about 200m in all skills.

How do u even discuss that tbh lol, most of it has been discussed and now its just with updates and game content updates...

Better then the constant talking about playing for fun vs playing efficiently and how green plays.