200M in all Skills

Makilio

S U O M I currently at a 350M lead on Tezz. One more strong day could be enough to give S U O M I the biggest ever lead on #2, especially if Tezz takes another day off.

Pretty sure tezz is at runefest so whenever that ends should be when he will start back up again. But idk that for a fact.

I liked the part where gemeos tried to look pro and ignored all of his party guests by teleing off without saying anything.

I liked the part where you didnt show up if you cared about that and also where he thanked people in the cc afterwards. But your part was cool too.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

I liked the part where gemeos tried to look pro and ignored all of his party guests by teleing off without saying anything.

I liked the part where you didnt show up if you cared about that and also where he thanked people in the cc afterwards. But your part was cool too.

I like the part where he had a party in the first place.

floorgazer.png

200m cook is v big deal u c

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Although being one of the fastest, it's still quite a commitment.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

*looks at 108m cook exp* "oh i failed 200m cook bad" 200ms are boring lol
StarViv.png

Having a party for 200m cook. Derp. Getting a 200m before your even maxed. Bigger derp. Thinking people actually care. No one. Also nice update A1 steak sauce.

Having a party for 200m cook. Derp. Getting a 200m before your even maxed. Bigger derp. Thinking people actually care. No one. Also nice update A1 steak sauce.

well some people get 200ms b4 they max because its enjoyable lol suomi had like 6 or 7 b4 he maxed and sometimes they make better ways to train skills or after getting all them 200ms 99s must be a a sinch hehe cause 200m cook is longer hourwise than most 99s but yea hes just self centered but hey the g and a forum doesnt give any postcount lol
StarViv.png

Thanks a lot.

PS: Troll will always troll. / Haters will always hate.

(Doesn't matter what you do btw)

EDIT: If there is anyone that wants to seriously train Thieing at Pyramid Plunder duoing with me, please pm me in game. I'm going to 200m Thieving but 91 Thieving is enough if you know what are you doing.

Whats wrong with getting a 200m before maxed? rofl

Legendknewl.png

Isn't getting 200m thieving inefficient before crawlers or slayer, and if you want to be super efficient dungeoneering would be the ideal 200m to get first as it will get you some exp in every skill

Nydous.png

Isn't getting 200m thieving inefficient before crawlers or slayer, and if you want to be super efficient dungeoneering would be the ideal 200m to get first as it will get you some exp in every skill

Thieving and construction are effigy combos. Unless you have no cash issues it's better to just save some money on construction and use effigys on it.

Thieving and construction are effigy combos. Unless you have no cash issues it's better to just save some money on construction and use effigys on it.

But from a purely time based efficiency method (where you value your time spent as infinity, therefor it is always better to spend gp rather than time) using them on thieving saves time as long as Construction is faster to use effigies on thieving, rather than on construction. Hence from this same perspective it would be better do use crawlers and save pp for later.

Obviously this only makes sense from this perspective and only if you can value your use of time at 0gp an hour (would always rather save time over saving money)

Time-left regardless of money is meaningless unless you are given all your gp, as of course you have to obtain your gps somehow.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Yes you are right. It's also inefficient to get 200m Cooking before 200m Dungeoneering. I wasted like 2 hours there. But I personally hate Dungeoneering and I see many updates coming in the future for Dungeoneering so, for that reason, I'm not training Dungeoneering soon. And I really want to get some 200m's.

About effigy combo, you need to value or time over 10m+ gp/hr to it be worth it to investigate your effigys with Thieving. Plus, in my opinion, Construction is a pain. And I don't really enjoy to make money that much and I belive gp/xp will rise now that bots are gone.

And I don't really enjoy to make money that much and I belive gp/xp will rise now that bots are gone.

I sold 20k oak planks last night on the ge at 527 each. So I think you're right there :P

Though personally I use my con/thief effigies on thieving because I really don't like thieving. Same reason as I use hunt/herb ones on hunter.

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

And I don't really enjoy to make money that much and I belive gp/xp will rise now that bots are gone.

I sold 20k oak planks last night on the ge at 527 each. So I think you're right there :P

Though personally I use my con/thief effigies on thieving because I really don't like thieving. Same reason as I use hunt/herb ones on hunter.

I personally don't enjoy bank skills and buyables because they don't require any skill and not fun to make money most of times.

Of course, that's why you said you have a 35b bank and can make 75m/hr with your 'methods'.

The things you say just keep getting better and better.

Makaveli_93.png