200M in all Skills

Makilio

E v a and Reedtzlol are also high xp and low cb.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Oh yeah, she's Badclap right? Forgot about her. And I didn't list Reedtzlol since I was just talking about people in the ~1B range but he could have easily achieved that by now if he was more active.

A13d.png

Oh yeah, she's Badclap right? Forgot about her. And I didn't list Reedtzlol since I was just talking about people in the ~1B range but he could have easily achieved that by now if he was more active.

Ye she's badclap. I never realized Barty and Drowns were in the 1bil range, makes me wonder if there are any other sub 138s- with 1b xp. All I can think of atm is Simon(134), Water(126), El popo1(126), Drowns(81), and Barty(109).

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I can get 260k Xp/hr AVERAGE soloing (290k of Drowns means nothing because the Xp rate varies. He just got a lucky hour and recorded it to make he looks e-pro)

Yet you have refused on several occasions to do a 3 hour timing, for no reason, yet you have claimed that you can substain that xp/h for atleast 9h.

classic-76561198015681283.png

I wouldn't mind if both A13d and Langer did updates so we could read both their views on the top 15.

I hope Langer will at least be active on this thread again.

Nah if he comes back I'm stepping down, my original intention was to only cover him for a few weeks. :-|

A13d.png

I wouldn't mind if both A13d and Langer did updates so we could read both their views on the top 15.

I hope Langer will at least be active on this thread again.

Nah if he comes back I'm stepping down, my original intention was to only cover him for a few weeks. :-|

Think of more witty jokes until he takes another break :P

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

When I read Langer's updates, I read them with a voice of a news commentator's tone in my head. Whereas when I read A13d's updates, I hear more of a comedian's tone in my head.

Not complaining. :D

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I can get 260k Xp/hr AVERAGE soloing (290k of Drowns means nothing because the Xp rate varies. He just got a lucky hour and recorded it to make he looks e-pro)

Yet you have refused on several occasions to do a 3 hour timing, for no reason, yet you have claimed that you can substain that xp/h for atleast 9h.

Ok. You guys asked for 1 hour timing, I did it. Now 3 hours... Then you will ask 5 hours and after some timings 100hours?

But don't worry I'll time it for 3 hours to make you happy. :)

Who are the highest active skillers? I know of Magnus, but is there anyone else close to his level/experience?

A log burner is level 3 with 500m xp, all 99s and 115 dg. Also 200m FM xp so he could potentially get 1b xp in the future, I guess.

Makaveli_93.png

SUOMI, did I use to know you back in Classic years ago when you were in 'THE' clan? Or is that a different name?

It was different S U O M I, with just one space between each letter. He quit ages ago though.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I have a good idea, how about YOU do a 3 hour timing. Who cares if Gemeos can play for 9 hours at max xp/h or not? If he can, that doesn't make him responsible for doing the timings that you want.

Legendknewl.png

I have a good idea, how about YOU do a 3 hour timing. Who cares if Gemeos can play for 9 hours at max xp/h or not? If he can, that doesn't make him responsible for doing the timings that you want.

People like evidence when others claim things. Since Gemeos is #1 PP player ever he is the only 1 who can reach these max rates.

Ye she's badclap. I never realized Barty and Drowns were in the 1bil range, makes me wonder if there are any other sub 138s- with 1b xp. All I can think of atm is Simon(134), Water(126), El popo1(126), Drowns(81), and Barty(109).

There's me I guess 102 cb p2p, 95 f2p and 430M total exp. I know it's not even halfway but still.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

People like evidence when others claim things. Since Gemeos is #1 PP player ever he is the only 1 who can reach these max rates.

Im not the only one. And you know it so why did you even post that?

Okay, these cheap shots at Gemeos2 is getting old.

Anyways, some of the interviews at Runefest seem interesting.

Here's one on Mod Slayer designing an Alterless runecrafting method....

^^ asking mod slayer

She's designing an altar-less runecrafting

Puzzle based

Combine runes to get the best xp

Best xp for runecrafting for lvl 70+

Possible Rewards:

Combine pouches

Never pay ZMI banker

Upgrade Wicked Hood

Releasing Summer 2012

Grimy Bunyip is keeping watch on information coming from Runefest on his forums here: http://www.xp-waste.com/post14354.html#p14354

2496.png

104273167.png