200M in all Skills

Makilio

Haha nice A13D. As an aside, did anyone else take place in the mass zombie invasion? Was absolutely epic, starting south of the ge, small groups of zombies spawned leading to Falador, where they spawned in groups of 50 or more alongisde level 350 Jogres. It was epic, Ive got part of it on video.

Asmodean <3

They're still banning them right as I type. Just went up a wc rank from 355 to 354 within the 3 mins before making this post.

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

Guys how does runescape look? i can't log in atm, are most bots gone?

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Why do people assume that bots are being banned when they gain ranks? What about the people who get banned for other reasons?

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

Why do people assume that bots are being banned when they gain ranks? What about the people who get banned for other reasons?

Since the update happened i have gained 425 fishing ranks at 99 fishing with 0xp gain, it is clearly logical that they have been banned for botting as this happened on the day of the biggest anti bot update since free trade removal. However if you believe differently would love to here your argument.

It seems to me that after years of trying to combat bots Jagex finally did a good job. We'll see in the coming days and be sure if the reflection bots aren't able to work, if those kind of bots don't then Jagex won this part of the battle. If or when the bot programers make new bots (different than the ones Jagex's system stops from working) then you really can't blame them. They'll probably deal with them too later on. For the first time in a... very long time I say positive things about Jagex. Tomorrow will reveal if I was right when I get a black demon task...

Makaveli_93.png

Since the update happened i have gained 425 fishing ranks at 99 fishing with 0xp gain, it is clearly logical that they have been banned for botting as this happened on the day of the biggest anti bot update since free trade removal. However if you believe differently would love to here your argument.

F2p worlds are so empty now...

wowempty232957.png

7 hours after update :D

Mess_Up.png

Just been cutting ivy because I couldn't figure out how to do my slayer task without throwing my laptop out the window and they've all dissapeared. Maybe that's the Bot-Nuke - make all resources dissapear forever.

http://gyazo.com/0b7c6ae0a4c421c4eacb646586c1a56c

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

All these "banned" accounts causing rank changes could just be roll backs.

Even if it is, a rollback still shoves the bot out of the top parts of the hiscores. Unfortunately not a single one of the high end smithing bots has been banned or rollbacked yet. 38 of the top 362 in fishing were though - equivalent to gaining 2m xp worth of ranks.

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

Just been cutting ivy because I couldn't figure out how to do my slayer task without throwing my laptop out the window and they've all dissapeared. Maybe that's the Bot-Nuke - make all resources dissapear forever.

http://gyazo.com/0b7c6ae0a4c421c4eacb646586c1a56c

That is a bug with the DirectX update, change to OpenGL to see them again.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

F2p worlds are so empty now...

7 hours after update :D

I was just asking why. Didn't want to argue about it. :lol:

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

Can't be her because she wasn't 2376 right? I remember Yogosun was rank 1 in 2008 with 900m+ xp while Uloveme had 1b so I'm pretty sure she wasn't 99 summoning. Also I'd say she has around 1k days played. Just a guess really but I'm positive it's well over 500 days. Also, I remember someone who wasn't maxed with 1k days played being banned, they also made an official post about it, if anyone can bother searching for it. However, I think that person got banned for abusing that dragon bolt glitch. I think someone confirmed who it was though.

http://puu.sh/7y3I

he seems mad

dude with 1k+ game play was satanslilboy, he done glitch for 230m when he had red and divine already lol.