200M in all Skills

Makilio

the only thing they're nuking is gold website advertisers (both P2P and F2P) , F2P essence miners (close to 80% of them), flax pickers (LOL), yew tree bots (mainly F2P, but some P2P), F2P Dungeoneering bots, approximately 80% of all dragon killing bots, almost all black demon bots, and almost all fruit bat bots.

They said all reflection bots so according to them it'll be a lot more than what you mentioned. The only bots that directly affect me are the black demons ones but I'd like to see them all banned if that's possible.

On a different note, will someone be shocked if they notice that suddenly one of the top competitors drops out?

I don't think anyone considers this, but might it be possible for a top 20 / top 50 player to get banned, where everyone considered him/her a legit player?

It's possible but very unlikely imo. Then again there was that one guy with like 1,3b xp that got a roll back so yeah... I'm 99% sure none of the top 20 botted but I can't say for the top 50 or 100 for sure.

For A13d

http://puu.sh/7xN5

also report him for saying naughty words

Makaveli_93.png

I would hope that at least the top 22 are watched closely enough that no one can get up there by botting.

I think that those watched closest are the big gainers, putting in big hours, so essentially the people we talk about in this thread, so I doubt a 5b total contender will be banned.

Fastforce got banned yesterday (october 24th) and he was a maxed player and was going for trimmed comp cape and tracked his progress through a blog right here on tip.it.

http://puu.sh/7xOj

http://i51.tinypic.com/20zxp91.jpg

seems legit

haha yeah, he was the scripter "creative" for power haha, guess jagex found out and banned him for "acc sharing"

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/2287/screenshot274i.png

just found that on a botting site.

Notice the date on his post of his desktop, 8 months before the ban which as we can see if the offence pillar pic is legit, was for an offence other than botting. The ban and the desktop screenshot don't seem all that related.

Notice the date on his post of his desktop, 8 months before the ban which as we can see if the offence pillar pic is legit, was for an offence other than botting. The ban and the desktop screenshot don't seem all that related.

Well in my opinion thats a bogus reason, ive never seen a perm ban for account sharing. I think jagex found out he was a scripter for a botting organization (he didn't exactly hide it) and took appropriate action.

Well in my opinion thats a bogus reason, ive never seen a perm ban for account sharing. I think jagex found out he was a scripter for a botting organization (he didn't exactly hide it) and took appropriate action.

Offense history pic says he was permed for hijacking.

Fastforce got banned yesterday (october 24th) and he was a maxed player and was going for trimmed comp cape and tracked his progress through a blog right here on tip.it.

http://puu.sh/7xOj

http://i51.tinypic.com/20zxp91.jpg

seems legit

That's hilarious. Lol'd for about 5 minutes :shades:

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I believe she admitted to account sharing with her husband for many years, just what I heard. Is there any info on the date of her ban? Not that I know the date of the bolt glitch but I'm sure it's well known.

ive never seen a perm ban for account sharing.

Uloveme, perm banned for account sharing.

top22 aswell. Blow both theories at once :P

Feb 23, 2010 according to Runewiki was the date of the d bolt glitch.

Jagex also released this statement showing the top10 ranked players that got banned for it: Official news post.

The top person was max total.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

This was several months before the bolt glitch

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

Jagex also released this statement showing the top10 ranked players that got banned for it: Official news post.

Doesn't blow the "Jagex watch top players for botting" theory (firstly because that was about botting, not account sharing, but anyway) because there's no way to know if someone's account sharing with someone on the same computer, Jagex could well have been watching the Uloveme account very closely but they still never had a reason to ban until she admitted it.

I don't think Uloveme would "only" have 520 days played, she was extremely oldschool and would have had to put in massive hours to be so highly ranked for many years. Could be her though, hard to be sure when it comes to playtime sometimes.

Edit: Thank you Gem, so looks like ban for account sharing is more likely.

Doesn't blow the "Jagex watch top players for botting" theory (firstly because that was about botting, not account sharing, but anyway) because there's no way to know if someone's account sharing with someone on the same computer, Jagex could well have been watching the Uloveme account very closely but they still never had a reason to ban until she admitted it.

I don't think Uloveme would "only" have 520 days played, she was extremely oldschool and would have had to put in massive hours to be so highly ranked for many years. Could be her though, hard to be sure when it comes to playtime sometimes.

Edit: Thank you Gem, so looks like ban for account sharing is more likely.

Slipped my mind that the top 22 thing was only for botting :P oops

Launch imminent. Less crowded black demons plzz

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Can't be her because she wasn't 2376 right? I remember Yogosun was rank 1 in 2008 with 900m+ xp while Uloveme had 1b so I'm pretty sure she wasn't 99 summoning. Also I'd say she has around 1k days played. Just a guess really but I'm positive it's well over 500 days. Also, I remember someone who wasn't maxed with 1k days played being banned, they also made an official post about it, if anyone can bother searching for it. However, I think that person got banned for abusing that dragon bolt glitch. I think someone confirmed who it was though.

http://puu.sh/7y3I

he seems mad

Makaveli_93.png

i heard MMG spilt mother[bleep]ing iced tea on his nuclear bomb.

confirm/deny??????

confirmed. I double as his keyboard. It's not the first liquid he's spilt on me either.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

i heard MMG spilt mother[bleep]ing iced tea on his nuclear bomb.

confirm/deny??????

confirmed. I double as his keyboard. It's not the first liquid he's spilt on me either.

This is definitely worth a siggy.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.