200M in all Skills

Makilio

Who cares?

Gemeos2.

And me. So be the wise one and stup arguing/provoking. Thought you were grown up but I'm hesitating now.

250m total xp and you care about ticks. You're my hero.

Cba to imagine my Xp if I didn't care.

What, like 230m minimum? You've cooked rocktails for 165m of that xp L

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Who cares?

Gemeos2.

And me. So be the wise one and stup arguing/provoking. Thought you were grown up but I'm hesitating now.

250m total xp and you care about ticks. You're my hero.

Cba to imagine my Xp if I didn't care.

What, like 230m minimum? You've cooked rocktails for 165m of that xp L

?

You must be trolling.

Time update:

Name - Time till 20m all - time reduced since last week - positions gained

S U O M I - 4098 - (-85) - gained 0 positions

Drumgun - 8177 - (-37) - gained 0 positions

Tezz - 8717 - (-61) - gained 0 positions

Elvis - 9165 - (-124) - gained 0 positions

Elias - 9379 - (0) - gained 0 positions

Dapledo - 9368 - (-31) - gained 0 positions

Allar - 9500 - (0) - gained 0 positions

Kingduffy - 9549 - (-11) - gained 0 positions

Telmomarques - 9764 - (0) - gained 0 positions

Caroline2O11 - 10002 (-44) - gained 0 positions

Zarfot - 10591 - (0) - gained 0 positions

Kngkyle - 10767 - (-22) - gained 0 positions

Alkan Boss - 11002 - (-27) - gained 0 positions

Dragonseance - 11436 - (-38) - gained 0 position

Green098 - 11463 - (-21) - gained 0 positions

AlmostLost - 11938 - (-34) - gained 0 positions

Paperbag - 12816 - (0) - gained 0 positions

You can calc yourself here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiNH0EgjDiPcdFF5VGtHY2dFWWJpSmFHeFRjQWZSSUE&hl=en_US

Yeah, get it right! It's 168m of rocktails out of 281m.

As much as I know, I didn't cook rocktails for all my Cooking Xp. I cook wines when I don't to afk and rocktails when I need to. Rocktails is more efficient than log out, in my opinion.

Would be cool if people stop talking about stuff that don't have any clear idea about what are talking about:

http://gyazo.com/ac569b06318a5029acf6c57703edb542

PS: This is the last pic that Im showing of any content of my bank.

PS-2: Suomi did rocktails for all the 200m Cooking Xp.

As much as I know, I didn't cook rocktails for all my Cooking Xp. I cook wines when I don't to afk and rocktails when I need to. Rocktails is more efficient than log out, in my opinion.

Would be cool if people stop talking about stuff that don't have any clear idea about what are talking about:

How close was 2 tick rocktails to wine xp? Genuinely curious.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

2 tick rocktail 740k Xp/hr. Wines is 830k.

Well given that information, and assuming that wines were a lot more loss than rocktails at the time, he chose that because it was similar xp/h and less loss. Similar to extreme ranged vs overloads that he just did for herblore. Suomi said a few pages back that he picks a method and tries not to waste a tick on that given method. Also, you said 1-2 weeks ago that in high xp/h skills that small variations don't really matter.

(half of that goes down the drain if wines were less loss than rocktails)

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Well given that information, and assuming that wines were a lot more loss than rocktails at the time, he chose that because it was similar xp/h and less loss. Similar to extreme ranged vs overloads that he just did for herblore. Suomi said a few pages back that he picks a method and tries not to waste a tick on that given method. Also, you said 1-2 weeks ago that in high xp/h skills that small variations don't really matter.

Suomi afked rocktails.

I just said that Suomi got 200m Cooking with just rocktails at the time, no one "flamed" him because of that. I did rocktails when I needed to afk, not even all the time like Suomi, and ppl flame me. Do I see Suomi fan boys here?

PS: At the time suomi got 200m Cooking, he could have made 1 tick method. (Do I see 3 ticks/fish wasted here?)

Same to prayer. He could do atleast 2 tick method but he afked it (Ticks wasted?)

Im not even flamming suomi, he can plays w/e way he wants. But if everyone loves him, why not atleast do NOT flame me? Not even a big deal, btw. Just posting for fun.

Suomi afked rocktails.

I just said that Suomi got 200m Cooking with just rocktails at the time, no one "flamed" him because of that. I did rocktails when I needed to afk, not even all the time like Suomi, and ppl flame me. Do I see Suomi fan boys here?

PS: At the time suomi got 200m Cooking, he could have made 1 tick method. (Do I see 3 ticks/fish wasted here?)

Same to prayer. He could do atleast 2 tick method but he afked it (Ticks wasted?)

Im not even flamming suomi, he can plays w/e way he wants. But if everyone loves him, why not atleast do NOT flame me? Not even a big deal, btw. Just posting for fun.

Its not that people like suomi, its that people dislike you.

Suomi afked rocktails.

Because he didn't state he has 35b bank. He always said he is poor and doesn't have alot of money.

terravir.png

Suomi afked rocktails.

Because he didn't state he has 35b bank. He always said he is poor and doesn't have alot of money.

35b? You guys are amazing L. I heard 65b yesterday, now 35b. Inb4 95b.

As far as I understood, he also stated that got rares when they were 300m each and never really needed to accept donations. Wouldn't be suprised if anyone edit posts.

Suomi afked rocktails.

35b? You guys are amazing L. I heard 65b yesterday, now 35b. Inb4 95b.

As far as I understood, he also stated that got rares when they were 300m each and never really needed to accept donations. Wouldn't be suprised if anyone edit posts.

RARES? He got freaking one rare when it was at 300M, during he was mining at LRC....... And yes, he still needs some money to finish hes goal for 200M in all skills

Yeah only had one Purple partyhat for 300M but I mentioned it earlier because people were debating if you would be rank 1 if free trade was never returned. I could have sold it for 1B+ to afford 200M Slayer and get 3B+ Overall XP even without free trade.

I actually cooked Sharks for most of my Cooking XP which is even worse =P

Thanks for the update again A13d, fantastic work as always :)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Just to say i never thought someone would go for 200m all. That's a lot of grinding!

Runescape is a different game nowadays and its difficulty has decreased. Imagine what would be, getting all the supplies at forums/fally world 2.. uff

I also tended to make it all by me or else it would change my scene of accomplishment.

In the future, the second player getting 200 all will always have that argument... I believe it was unnecessary.. making money takes skills for example at merchanting... its like a 'slow skill' ... that's why the Top players competition is fraudulent

Money is potential Xp and one shouldn't be given away potential.

Anyway, everyone has their own conscience.

waterza3.jpg

I think I'm gonna start unhiding updates because all I see when I post them now are like 2 posts about it then like 3 pages of tick arguements

Unhiding them was a waste of ticks tbh. :P Your updates are really good btw :thumbsup: keep them up

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

O A13d, u legit had me going with the suomi pic >.> good update tho, except no desupty or dragonseance *high fives dragonseance fanboy* I think you should do that.

Is your rsn actually DESUPTYWINS? If so, that's just epic.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Nice update A13d, I'm expecting to see how many ticks the top 15 guys miss on an average day in your next one, you might come closer to reaching Langer's greatness if you do that. RIP for the latter.

LOL

@A13d: Good update is good mate :thumbup: