200M in all Skills

Makilio

Drumgun is slowly creeping up on 180m wcing and will soon have 10 200m all lined up in a row.

It looks like Tezz isn't too focused on 200m fletching. He did some teaks with adze while making bolts it seems. This is a quite efficient method for him to max his next two closes skills to 200m (Fming and fletch.) But then he went on to gain about 1m smithing xp. It also seems that he is harvesting herb base on his frequent, but low gains in farming. This is also a good strategy for him to make some extra cash and get his farming up.

After powering to 100m, smith, fletch, wcing, crafting, and herblore, he seems to have stalled on mining. He has had rather meager gains compared to some of this other skill. But when he does get 100m mining he will have 10 100ms in a row.

Suomi should have 200m herb in the next few days and we will get to see what he moves on to. Hopefully maxing slayer because Roger Al has been powering through slayer and is catching up, though still quite far back from taking suomi's rank 5.

Elvis is crawlering and is actually being the most efficient player right now. He broke 100m strength a few days ago and his RC is climbing fast with all of the effigy xp.

Water is powering through cooking, passing 150m yesterday and will soon have his 5th 200m in F2P, quite the feat if you ask me. I am curious to see what he moves on to next, does he have another buyable planned, maybe fming? Or maybe another combat.

/mini update

Who do you think will be first to 14/15 etc 200m skills? S U O M I is currently 17m to 200m herb #12, and 10m to 200m slayer #13. Tezz is already at 13 200ms and 36m to 200m fletching, but is currently training smithing. I'll say Tezz may be first to 14, but S U O M I will hold 15-25.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Who do you think will be first to 14/15 etc 200m skills? S U O M I is currently 17m to 200m herb #12, and 10m to 200m slayer #13. Tezz is already at 13 200ms and 36m to 200m fletching, but is currently training smithing. I'll say Tezz may be first to 14, but S U O M I will hold 15-25.

THE CURSE IS BROKEN

On-topic:

I think Suomi won't get #15 if he makes his next 200m rcing. He may be able to if he decides to do firemaking and/or crafting though (although that would block out 2 more effigy combos, which = waste of xp). I think it's also noteworthy that tezz still has herblore and construction open, even though they're at relatively low xp.

Inb4 mod removes posts & we're back at page 666.

THE CURSE IS BROKEN

On-topic:

I think Suomi won't get #15 if he makes his next 200m rcing. He may be able to if he decides to do firemaking and/or crafting though (although that would block out 2 more effigy combos, which = waste of xp). I think it's also noteworthy that tezz still has herblore and construction open, even though they're at relatively low xp.

#15 will be Range, Once he hits crawlers.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I have once more pruned off quite a bit of off-topic spam. From now on I'll be handing out 24h bans if this keeps happening. Last warning.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Haha page 666 again. Does anyone know how Water trains cooking? Are wines f2p because hes had some pretty major cooking gains this week. Also, which skills should you crawler to 200m? I know slayer and runecrafting should be done that way, but is it best to do the same for agility as well?

Asmodean <3

Haha page 666 again. Does anyone know how Water trains cooking? Are wines f2p because hes had some pretty major cooking gains this week. Also, which skills should you crawler to 200m? I know slayer and runecrafting should be done that way, but is it best to do the same for agility as well?

Yeah, wines are f2p. You should crawler any skill with <70k xp per hour max I think. (woot 666)

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

S U O M I is around 1 and a half days from maxing herblore.

Tezz has yet to fletch all today and looks like he'll be focusing on smithing. It's not like a permanent fletching rank is the most prestigious in the context of 200m's I suppose.

Drumgun is 21m off maxing woodcutting which will complete his row of 10 200m. He has done some crafting, though I would guess he will head back to rocktails once he has completed woodcutting as it is next on the list and he was training it previously.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Lmfao, page 666 again.. :ohnoes:

Does anyone know what Tezz plans to do after Fletch? - if Smithing, will he go all the way to 200M? That could possibly indicate that he's not going for all 200M's as Smith is just a byproduct of mining. (So is Mage too, which he already has maxed as well...) Or maybe he's just lazy and wants to afk everything :P

A13d.png

Lmfao, page 666 again.. :ohnoes:

Does anyone know what Tezz plans to do after Fletch? - if Smithing, will he go all the way to 200M? That could possibly indicate that he's not going for all 200M's as Smith is just a byproduct of mining. (So is Mage too, which he already has maxed as well...) Or maybe he's just lazy and wants to afk everything :P

Yeah I'm so disappointed in Tezz, it is unspeakable to do that actually. Legal botting is legal, guys.

Makaveli_93.png

Omg we finally passed page 666! Lets hope for good now =P

Thanks for the little update Xensure :)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

On-topic:

#15 will be Range, Once he hits crawlers.

Hm? Suomi has 11 200ms now. Herblore will be his 12th and then slayer and ranged will be 13 and 14...

Very easy to count wrong when I got so many 200M skills ;) Happens to myself too =P

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Very easy to count wrong when I got so many 200M skills ;) Happens to myself too =P

So humble lolz

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

So humble lolz

Haha just joking =P

It says on the OP that there are rumors that Drumgun is level 139 from getting 200mil in all combat skills, I couldn't tell if they were being serious or not.

dvwf1.png

Not sure if srs.

floorgazer.png

Yay League of Legends won the Best Free-to-Play Golden Joystick Award this year! Well deserved.

RuneScape didn't deserve to win this year tbh, I hope Jagex learned something from this =P

Yay League of Legends won the Best Free-to-Play Golden Joystick Award this year! Well deserved.

RuneScape didn't deserve to win this year tbh, I hope Jagex learned something from this =P

YES@@@@@@@@@@ I'm so happy that Botscape didn't win this year. I personally went and voted for LoL even though I've never played the game because Jagex is by far the worst company at the moment. Cya MMG.

Also this:

http://puu.sh/7kU3

So apparently Farmville > RS as well LLLLLLLLLLLLLL. MMG gtfo please.

Makaveli_93.png

YES@@@@@@@@@@ I'm so happy that Botscape didn't win this year. I personally went and voted for LoL even though I've never played the game because Jagex is by far the worst company at the moment. Cya MMG.

Also this:

http://puu.sh/7kU3

So apparently Farmville > RS as well LLLLLLLLLLLLLL. MMG gtfo please.

I guess the whole "We're killing the bots, really!" update from the VP didn't change the Runescapians' decision. Too bad.

I'm looking forward to see how Jagex is going to react to the Golden Joystick Award results. Maybe they're so mad at us that they will legalize Botting or come up with "Refer a Homeboy" update, from which you can get 9001% Xp bonus when you refer 1 friend. We will see