200M in all Skills

Makilio

Actually, At the time I met Suomi he said he would go for 200M in all skills. At the time he was at 19M fishing xp only and he had only one 200M skill (fletching).

I don't think he was posting about it all over the internet. Suomi has never seemed arrogant. Frankly we shouldn't be comparing the two, it's pointless and a bit insulting to suomi.

I love how most people come on and read the last few posts and make some idiotic statement ^-^

Now that is an idiotic statement, Makaveli has been a long time contributor to this thread and won't have made up his opinion on Gemeos over night. I read this thread everyday, and everyday Gemeos makes some statement about efficiency, and that he has the best method to do thing, that he's going for 200m all skills, that he has 35b bank, that he can make 25 (or was it 75?) m/hr, yet uses rocktails for cooking. It's that kind of arrogant attitude, that he's always right and that he's better than you because he's efficient, that has got him so hated.

He reminds me of a guy who I live with, he planned to run a marathon this year and started training for it. Once he started building up some fitness, he ran a half marathon and then started criticising everyone else's exercise habits, that we weren't going often enough, that we were too slow, that we didn't go far enough. This reminds me of Gemeos, criticising people who don't have an end-goal, who exercise for fun and to be healthy and fit, not to run a Marathon.

If you actually care he worked his way up to running 200m Cooking, I mean a half marathon all the while criticising everyone else, then ended up pulling out of the full Marathon because he couldn't finish it. Let me tell you there's a big difference between running a half marathon and running a full 200m all skills.

If that's your goal fine, just don't bring it up every chance you get and criticise everyone else along the way, who are playing for fun.

I love how most people come on and read the last few posts and make some idiotic statement ^-^

Now that is an idiotic statement, Makaveli has been a long time contributor to this thread and won't have made up his opinion on Gemeos over night. I read this thread everyday, and everyday Gemeos makes some statement about efficiency, and that he has the best method to do thing, that he's going for 200m all skills, that he has 35b bank, that he can make 25 (or was it 75?) m/hr, yet uses rocktails for cooking. It's that kind of arrogant attitude, that he's always right and that he's better than you because he's efficient, that has got him so hated.

He reminds me of a guy who I live with, he planned to run a marathon this year and started training for it. Once he started building up some fitness, he ran a half marathon and then started criticising everyone else's exercise habits, that we weren't going often enough, that we were too slow, that we didn't go far enough. This reminds me of Gemeos, criticising people who don't have an end-goal, who exercise for fun and to be healthy and fit, not to run a Marathon.

If you actually care he worked his way up to running 200m Cooking, I mean a half marathon all the while criticising everyone else, then ended up pulling out of the full Marathon because he couldn't finish it. Let me tell you there's a big difference between running a half marathon and running a full 200m all skills.

If that's your goal fine, just don't bring it up every chance you get and criticise everyone else along the way, who are playing for fun.

Thank you, I'm glad there's still a few people with sense left who post on this thread.

edit: at the above post

Apparently Gertjaars had a, I believe, 358m lead on Aasiwat in 2009. Someone did the runetracker research and posted it several pages earlier.

Makaveli_93.png

That's some hardcore philosophical shit right there.

Anyway i quit this game afer 7 months of playing, gl suomi to 200m and and gl to everyone else trying to achieve something

Howdy_Doody.png

S U O M I in theaters.

the-graduate-bus.png

Ovl fishing not nerfed. Tested potion drinking in general on some other things.

Firemaking: You can cancel the animation for the initial log, however no effect on later lights because the subsequent logs already have the effect built in.

Does not work for pyramid plunder (Would be awesome)

Pfohlol.png

110704234418.png

Haha nice 200M Agility/Thieving IRL =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

What are you saying.... I don't even got 200m Cooking yet and you are already gasming about it (sarcasm). Cooking isn't even a skill. I did and I do rocktails when I need to legal botting. When I don't need to legal bot I just cook wines because it makes my fingers feel better. I don't know why you think I have *35b* bank, because I never posted or said in public I have *35b*. I don't insult players that they play just for legal bot. I don't even insult bots. I don't mind they until they affect me. I don't even care about what you think about me... You are just trying to be a cool pixel, and that's ok. <_<

About my real life or even e-life, you don't know anything about it. I have friends, probably not as many as you have because I just care about close friends. I wouldn't ever feel proud saying "I have 9001 friends". I prefer the quality, not the number.

I just make posts about efficiency or correcting/helping someone or rarely post about what the way this game is going. Play w/e way you want but let me play in my way too. Goodfight poor pixalated Suomi fans.

Lol gemeos I am still waiting for your 28B bank video, you said it's no effort so shouldn't be a problem for you.

So when you going to upload it?

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Lol gemeos I am still waiting for your 28B bank video, you said it's no effort so shouldn't be a problem for you.

So when you going to upload it?

When I said it's no effort to upload a bank vid... You must have missunderstood me. :) And my bank is made from my own effort. Can you say the same about yours?

EDIT: Btw Suomi, no need to try to attack me. Im not here to steal the attention. I actually don't even enjoy it like you. :shades:

Sad, my other post got removed.

But is it possible to hide certain peoples posts? So they don't show up for me when I read the thread?

Not gonna name names, but I get tired of all the shit coming from Gemeos.

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

Oh my God I just looked up Gemeos in hiscores hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I thought he was going to have like 2B experience but he has 271M... He doesn't even have level 80 in each stat!

This is a riot. This is like Jeff George telling Johnny Unitas how to play quarterback.

the-graduate-bus.png

Haha =P

Normally I wouldn't blame anyone for aiming high even with very low stats but the way gemeos does it is just pathetic...

Anyways good luck on your 200M all skills goal :)

And can't wait for your 28B bank video.

Gemeos had this coming to him a long time ago. I misjudged Makavelli when I saw his posts initially, but I was wrong. And just because we hate your posts Gemeos does not make us fans of Suomi. But continue thinking that your posts were "helpful" and not a deliberate attempt to show off. And before you say it, I am not a Suomi fan and nor have I ever been a fan of a player in Runescape. I follow this thread simply to see the progress of some of the top players in Runescape. I would like to see someone complete the game and I do not care whether it be Suomi, Tezz, Green or just about anybody. This thread keeps me entertained and your posts are the only ones that spoil this thread for me, that and people like Makavelli having to constantly put you in your place (for which I don't blame them at all).

Sad, my other post got removed.

But is it possible to hide certain peoples posts? So they don't show up for me when I read the thread?

Not gonna name names, but I get tired of all the shit coming from Gemeos.

Yeah click on "Signed in as [your name]" at the top and choose "manage ignored users" and add the person to yr ignored users list

I would rather read dragonseance fanboy posts than these tired-ass arguments tbh

Yeah I wasn't even going to post anything even though I never liked Gemeos2 untill he started insulting people who didn't agree with him and calling them "Suomi fans". People have different opinions and can't always argee with everything, no need to start insulting others though.

Anyways I am very sorry about my off-topic posts, remove them if needed.