200M in all Skills

Makilio

Why does everyone use gayzo for images? It's such a terrible hosting site.

Don't need to spend time saving then uploading a picture and for something like photobucket you might not want people being able to see every picture you uploaded.

Why does everyone use gayzo for images? It's such a terrible hosting site.

Don't need to spend time saving then uploading a picture and for something like photobucket you might not want people being able to see every picture you uploaded.

Imageshack ftw? You can direct link to images there, hooray!

[404] Signature not found.

Nessaja, on 22 October 2011 - 04:40 PM, said:

Who cares?

Gemeos2.

As a point of clarification, I'm not by any means looking to start a 3-page flame war of gemeos2-like proportion regarding style of play.

Was just curious :thumbsup:

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

Pardon my f2p noob-ness if I'm wrong, but isn't tezz majorly xp-wasting by training smithing not while superheating at lrc?

He is xp wasting, but also you have to look at peoples goals, he might have a goal of all 200m, but it's not his priority, and ik some people including myself, would go insane trying to get 200m Smithing/Mining/Magic, from LRC, I maybe wrong but I think S U O M I, is the only person ever to achieve that. That right there is dedication imo.

So ye Tezz maybe xp wasting, but when you think about it, for him personally it might be better, because why train by a method that'll take 6 months or more, and be miserable for 6 months, because you don't enjoy that method? Everyone should realize that Runescape is supposed to be entertainment or something to pass the time, not a lifestyle or job.

Edit: ohye gratz 2 S U O M I, on 200m Herblore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC6JBpWmAf8

^

This guy is amazing, he has done strength (best 1), rc, attack, prayer, and herb.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Pardon my f2p noob-ness if I'm wrong, but isn't tezz majorly xp-wasting by training smithing not while superheating at lrc?

As far as I know, his goal isn't 200m Xp in all skills. So, if he doesn't plan to train Mining, he isn't "Xp wasting" because of that.

Look at Drumgun, for example. He got 600m melee + 200m raged without Slayer but he wasn't inefficient because of that because he doesn't care about Slayer.

<Get snipped, video>

Epic music is epic

I am so happy now :D

Lol, just noticed. 69 tele tabs, 69 tele scrolls and 69 white berries. GG Suomi but you're not Lemar.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Who cares?

Gemeos2.

And me. So be the wise one and stup arguing/provoking. Thought you were grown up but I'm hesitating now.

250m total xp and you care about ticks. You're my hero.

Whats wrong with caring about ticks? And you were 250m exp once btw.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Who cares?

Gemeos2.

And me. So be the wise one and stup arguing/provoking. Thought you were grown up but I'm hesitating now.

Will somebody please call the tick police?!?!

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3.45B xp (+68M). You guys thought getting a 99 each week was cool? Well, check out Mr. Suomi here who consecutively reached 200M Construction two weeks ago, 200M Prayer last week, and 200M Herblore this week, not to mention the upcoming 200M Slayer for next week. 200M Herblore became Suomi's 12th 200M stat earlier today who now incentivized to scavenge some Slayer points in preparation for the upcoming Triple Slayer xp day. Suomi also lost the monthly record by 13M xp this week due to his well deserved day off and because of his recent achievements in the e-fame skill such as getting the adventure log picture Tezz forced him to take (http://puu.sh/7pDu) Still a near unprecedented record nonetheless. However, he did lose a bit of e-fame points as he hid his adventure log profile. However, I did manage to snipe an exclusive unseen picture of his full body avatar right before he did so. Here it is: http://puu.sh/77ES Coming milestones: 100M WC, 100M Summoning, 200M Slayer (13th), and 200M Ranged (14th).

2. Tezz : 3,12B xp (+27M). A slower week (albeit still the third biggest gainer this week) for Tezz who took an unexpected turn this week and decided to start on some Smithing after he reached 165M in Fletching. At Tezz’s current pace, Suomi should beat Gert’s record of a 358M xp lead on rank 2 shortly (with a 324M lead at the moment) and perhaps take Tezz’s “King of 200M’s” title sooner than expected if he continues with Smithing. As stated earlier, this could possibly indicate that he’s not going for all 200M’s as you would think he would leave Smith for Superheating in Lrc. Coming milestones: 200M Fletching (14th)

3. Elias : 3B xp Inactive.

4. Caroline2O11 (Previously BuyableQueen – Jdelacroix) : 2,95B xp (+15M). A normal week for Jd who again focused on Slayer, Farming runs, and opened a bit of effigies. At his current pace, he should pass the inactive Elias for rank 3 in three weeks. Jd also reached 175M Farming this week. Huge respect for how consistent he is by Farming every day for the past 2 years. It will be a 200M well deserved. It seems he will also finish off Thieving in the coming months purely from Effigy combo gains. Coming milestones: 200M thieving and 200M farming (10th and 11th skill)

5. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive.

6. Elvis : 2,85B xp (+43M). A week for all Elvis fans to rejoice, Elvis pulled an astonishing 43 million experience week by dumping all of his effigies and passing up Drumgun for rank 6 in the process. He achieved 100M Farming for his 14th skill over 100M xp and also trained a bit of Smithing as well. He should pass the inactive Telmomarques for rank 5 as soon as next week. Coming milestones: Nothing for the moment

7. Drumgun : 2,84B xp (+6M). Another slow week for Drumgun who yet again mostly trained Woodcutting, some Crafting, and probably bossing or whatever invisible combat xp gain activities he might be up to. Despite his recent derank from Elvis, Drumgun is now only a mere 20M xp off of 200M Woodcutting which he should achieve about a month from now for his 12th 200M stat and his 10th consecutive hiscore stat. Drumgun should pass the inactive Telmomarques (after Elvis does) to reclaim rank 6 within a month as well. Coming milestones: 200M WC (12th)

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

9. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. Inactive.

10. Kingduffy : 2,3B xp (+2M). Yet again another slow week for the Kingduffy trained a little bit of almost every skill with gains consisting of mainly Crafting (800K), Agility (500K), and Farming (250K). Despite his continued slow pace, he should still keep his position at the top of the hiscores for a long time. He still (for the moment) seems safe from the incoming competition. Coming milestones: 100M ranged, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter, and 100M Smithing.

11. AlmostLost (Previously BuyableKing, lts too hot ninja 398 or whatever): 2,21B xp (+15M). Another normal week for Richard who did a lot of Farming and easily got back into the groove of Slayer (something he seems to be good at doing) and also did a bit of Crafting this week. He also reached 180M in Defence and should reach his long-time goal of 200M in about a month for his 7th skill at 200M. Coming milestones: 200M Defence (7th)

12. Green098 : 2,16B (+8M) A slightly faster week for the Magical Green098 who again trained Slayer the magical way and opened a bit of effigies. She will reach 150M HP in the coming weeks and due to the lack of competition from below should keep her rank for a while. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight

13. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Inactive.

14. Kngkyle: 2,12B (+4M). An even slower week for Kngkyle who, if you look at his tracker, pulled a week consisting of entirely Crafting and Woodcutting, with a 2.2M experience point gain in each. Although he's another player who seems to be taking it easy, people like him don’t really need to do much in order to protect their ranks for the time being. Coming milestones: 200M WC (6th skill)

15. Alkan Boss (Previously Number1 Boss) 2,07B xp (+3M). Alkan just fished rocktails on his main again but managed to outpace most of the top 15 on his noob account AlkanTheMan with a 14M xp week on it. With 1600 total and 23M xp two weeks after creation, the account actually has an 140k+ xp/hr average on it due to its relatively high Herblore level. Ironically enough, that’s higher than most of the top 15. Coming milestones: 100M Slayer and 100M Herblore

Outside the top 15: Pope has started slowing down as well but is less than 30M xp off bumping Alkan out of the top 15. Skiller 703 seems to have slowed down completely and Simon is 17 levels from maxing. He could easily breach the top 15 if he decides to Cook, Fletch, or train another buyable skill.

Also srsly wtf happened to langer, been over a month now

A13d.png

update

Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3.45B xp (+68M). You guys thought getting a 99 each week was cool? Well, check out Mr. Suomi here who consecutively reached 200M Construction two weeks ago, 200M Prayer last week, and 200M Herblore this week, not to mention the upcoming 200M Slayer for next week. 200M Herblore became Suomi's 12th 200M stat earlier today who now incentivized to scavenge some Slayer points in preparation for the upcoming Triple Slayer xp day. Suomi also lost the monthly record by 13M xp this week due to his well deserved day off and because of his recent achievements in the e-fame skill such as getting the adventure log picture Tezz forced him to take (http://puu.sh/7pDu) Still a near unprecedented record nonetheless. However, he did lose a bit of e-fame points as he hid his adventure log profile. However, I did manage to snipe an exclusive unseen picture of his full body avatar right before he did so. Here it is: http://puu.sh/77ES Coming milestones: 100M WC, 100M Summoning, 200M Slayer (13th), and 200M Ranged (14th).

2. Tezz : 3,12B xp (+27M). A slower week (albeit still the third biggest gainer this week) for Tezz who took an unexpected turn this week and decided to start on some Smithing after he reached 165M in Fletching. At Tezzs current pace, Suomi should beat Gerts record of a 358M xp lead on rank 2 shortly (with a 324M lead at the moment) and perhaps take Tezzs King of 200Ms title sooner than expected if he continues with Smithing. As stated earlier, this could possibly indicate that hes not going for all 200Ms as you would think he would leave Smith for Superheating in Lrc. Coming milestones: 200M Fletching (14th)

3. Elias : 3B xp Inactive.

4. Caroline2O11 (Previously BuyableQueen Jdelacroix) : 2,95B xp (+15M). A normal week for Jd who again focused on Slayer, Farming runs, and opened a bit of effigies. At his current pace, he should pass the inactive Elias for rank 3 in three weeks. Jd also reached 175M Farming this week. Huge respect for how consistent he is by Farming every day for the past 2 years. It will be a 200M well deserved. It seems he will also finish off Thieving in the coming months purely from Effigy combo gains. Coming milestones: 200M thieving and 200M farming (10th and 11th skill)

5. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive.

6. Elvis : 2,85B xp (+43M). A week for all Elvis fans to rejoice, Elvis pulled an astonishing 43 million experience week by dumping all of his effigies and passing up Drumgun for rank 6 in the process. He achieved 100M Farming for his 14th skill over 100M xp and also trained a bit of Smithing as well. He should pass the inactive Telmomarques for rank 5 as soon as next week. Coming milestones: Nothing for the moment

7. Drumgun : 2,84B xp (+6M). Another slow week for Drumgun who yet again mostly trained Woodcutting, some Crafting, and probably bossing or whatever invisible combat xp gain activities he might be up to. Despite his recent derank from Elvis, Drumgun is now only a mere 20M xp off of 200M Woodcutting which he should achieve about a month from now for his 12th 200M stat and his 10th consecutive hiscore stat. Drumgun should pass the inactive Telmomarques (after Elvis does) to reclaim rank 6 within a month as well. Coming milestones: 200M WC (12th)

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

9. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. Inactive.

10. Kingduffy : 2,3B xp (+2M). Yet again another slow week for the Kingduffy trained a little bit of almost every skill with gains consisting of mainly Crafting (800K), Agility (500K), and Farming (250K). Despite his continued slow pace, he should still keep his position at the top of the hiscores for a long time. He still (for the moment) seems safe from the incoming competition. Coming milestones: 100M ranged, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter, and 100M Smithing.

11. AlmostLost (Previously BuyableKing, lts too hot ninja 398 or whatever): 2,21B xp (+15M). Another normal week for Richard who did a lot of Farming and easily got back into the groove of Slayer (something he seems to be good at doing) and also did a bit of Crafting this week. He also reached 180M in Defence and should reach his long-time goal of 200M in about a month for his 7th skill at 200M. Coming milestones: 200M Defence (7th)

12. Green098 : 2,16B (+8M) A slightly faster week for the Magical Green098 who again trained Slayer the magical way and opened a bit of effigies. She will reach 150M HP in the coming weeks and due to the lack of competition from below should keep her rank for a while. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight

13. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Inactive.

14. Kngkyle: 2,12B (+4M). An even slower week for Kngkyle who, if you look at his tracker, pulled a week consisting of entirely Crafting and Woodcutting, with a 2.2M experience point gain in each. Although he's another player who seems to be taking it easy, people like him dont really need to do much in order to protect their ranks for the time being. Coming milestones: 200M WC (6th skill)

15. Alkan Boss (Previously Number1 Boss) 2,07B xp (+3M). Alkan just fished rocktails on his main again but managed to outpace most of the top 15 on his noob account AlkanTheMan with a 14M xp week on it. With 1600 total and 23M xp two weeks after creation, the account actually has an 140k+ xp/hr average on it due to its relatively high Herblore level. Ironically enough, thats higher than most of the top 15. Coming milestones: 100M Slayer and 100M Herblore

Outside the top 15: Pope has started slowing down as well but is less than 30M xp off bumping Alkan out of the top 15. Skiller 703 seems to have slowed down completely and Simon is 17 levels from maxing. He could easily breach the top 15 if he decides to Cook, Fletch, or train another buyable skill.

Also srsly wtf happened to langer, been over a month now

Great update. Shame about Langer becoming lost in the irlscape ):

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Who cares?

Gemeos2.

Cba to imagine my Xp if I didn't care.