200M in all Skills

Makilio

As far as the farming goes, most people get like ~1.1m exp per week with runs. Effigies add a lot of exp, and also you could use lamps in farm if needed and add bushes/fellstalk/whatever else to your runs to really maximize exp per day if you had like 170m exp and only 1 200m left or something.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

I think we need a Langer style update from somebody.

I try man, if anyone else wants to give it a go that's cool with me

it just got lost in the quote trees.

Yeah I like your updates it just got lost in the last rant -quote train- and I missed it. Not a dig at you.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I was wondering, does anyone here know langer personally?

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Water got 200m cooking and his 5th 200m today. After he got about 200k firemaking xp and then some prayer xp. I am hoping he goes for 200m prayer because that would be quite the achievement in f2p. Although maybe not for the poor man's sanity.

Also new training idea. i'll state this first off that I doubt it will work at all, but maybe. So the idea is basically burying bones like you can clean herbs. However obviously there is no animation for cleaning herbs and that is why you can go so fast. Herein lies the method. using overloads to cancel the animation similar to fishing and other skills. If you placed an overload potion every other spot going down up down up in each column of the inventory you may be able cancel the animation of burying bones thus burying many per hours. If this works and you can bury more than 5.6k an hour this would be faster xp than using the house alter. Again I doubt this is possible, but it was just a though and would be pretty easy to test.

I fixed tons of bugs in my calculator thanks to Thai and Xensure.

So, it now should work much better for everyone, you will be suprised:

Suomi - 5303

Tezz - 8710

Dapledo - 9366

Kingduffy - 9947

Elvis - 10102

Allar - 10303

Elias - 10374

Drumgun - 10469

Zarfot - 10591

Caroline2O11 - 10713

Kngkyle - 10817

Telmomarques - 11042

Dragonseance - 11433

Green098 - 11627

Alkan boss - 12091

Paperbag - 12921

Almostlost - 13042

You can calc yourself here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiNH0EgjDiPcdFVCRkV4bkU4RUQ0WFVNV2tnOFZXMFE&hl=en_US

I'm 3 hours behind you ;(

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

Water got 200m cooking and his 5th 200m today. After he got about 200m firemaking xp and then some prayer xp. I am hoping he goes for 200m prayer because that would be quite the achievement in f2p. Although maybe not for the poor man's sanity.

Also new training idea. i'll state this first off that I doubt it will work at all, but maybe. So the idea is basically burying bones like you can clean herbs. However obviously there is no animation for cleaning herbs and that is why you can go so fast. Herein lies the method. using overloads to cancel the animation similar to fishing and other skills. If you placed an overload potion every other spot going down up down up in each column of the inventory you may be able cancel the animation of burying bones thus burying many per hours. If this works and you can bury more than 5.6k an hour this would be faster xp than using the house alter. Again I doubt this is possible, but it was just a though and would be pretty easy to test.

Overloads are P2P

A13d.png

Water got 200m cooking and his 5th 200m today. After he got about 200m firemaking xp and then some prayer xp. I am hoping he goes for 200m prayer because that would be quite the achievement in f2p. Although maybe not for the poor man's sanity.

Overloads are P2P

I think he mean to train this in P2P because he said

If this works and you can bury more than 5.6k an hour this would be faster xp than using the house alter.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Water got 200m cooking and his 5th 200m today. After he got about 200k firemaking xp and then some prayer xp. I am hoping he goes for 200m prayer because that would be quite the achievement in f2p. Although maybe not for the poor man's sanity.

Overloads are P2P

I think he mean to train this in P2P because he said

If this works and you can bury more than 5.6k an hour this would be faster xp than using the house alter.

Yeah I intended that method to be used with frost bones for it to be faster than the 1m/hr you can get at an alter. The idea of Water burying a ridiculous amount of big bones gave me the idea for this trick. Would love for someone to test it.

Basically do what Ari does in this

except with frost bones (or even regular bones just to test the idea cheaply) and overloads in every other position going down up down up. This may result in 1/2 tick burying making it the optimal method for prayer.

Hey, for anyone who cares just maxed out on RSC. :shades: Somewhat on topic, since theres no active HS I was wondering if anyone else here was close to a 200m or all 200m on RSC? I havn't decided if i will go for one yet or not since no HS.

rscmax.png

Howdy_Doody.png

Hey, for anyone who cares just maxed out on RSC. :shades: Somewhat on topic, since theres no active HS I was wondering if anyone else here was close to a 200m or all 200m on RSC? I havn't decided if i will go for one yet or not since no HS.

rscmax.png

Huge congrats!!

If the pic isn't photoshopped your achievement belongs up there with 200m all skills in current RS.

I am working on my rsc-char too atm, lvl 80 in a skill feels like training to 99 in RS2...

Add me if you want. :grin:

You are a lil wrong there where you say "no animation... thats why u can go so fast". Look a mud runes: There was animation but you could turn them into dust as fast as you want. Not anymore because of the make-x or botting-x. That overload to stop burying doesn't even make sense. If that works, you could stop all the animations, so Thieving at PP would be like 1m xp/hr, etc (and you can't). So, unless you found another glitch, that wont work.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5438/rscmax.png

bot

hint: 126 isn't possible in rs1

126 is possible, once you hit 123 , you go to the legends guild and rub the totem and you become 126

Howdy_Doody.png