Makilio

Suomi had a very sexy slayer gain today from 3x slay :D

http://gyazo.com/8e5de0835a22e1161c58dcc6aad59a32

Less than a week till 200m Slayer now?

That'd make it 4 200m's in 5 weeks lol

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Looking at his slayer gains in the past I'd say it will take him another 5 or 6 days.

I saw you at lrc :o ONTOPIC: Woot suomi

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Jagex must be moving onto a new game, why else would they do this update.. either that or they are gonna raise membership costs by alot.

They probably cant afford a new skill now

What makes you think they lose money with this? I think they will gain money with this as many legit people will come back and there are less people in the f2p worlds (all the f2p bots didn't make income for jagex)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Don't be fooled, Nick. I know for fact that many botters buy 6 months of membership on an account, bot and transfer yield to mule accounts.

Once their bots get banned, they file a chargeback on Jagex, resulting their account with negative credit. In a usual case, you'd have to pay an extra $44.50 WITH the cash you chargedback if you wish to remove the negative credit. But here, the gold farmers don't care because their accounts are already perm banned.

This way, the gold farmers win, and Jagex gets 0 cash from them.

Jagex actually LOSE money from bots, not gain.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Jagex must be moving onto a new game, why else would they do this update.. either that or they are gonna raise membership costs by alot.

They probably cant afford a new skill now

What are you talking about? If they were moving onto a new game they'd neglect rs like they do rsc not make a big update to help the community.

Speljohan is the original author of rsb (now pb), I think he's the guy who can't legally play rs too

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

http://puu.sh/7CFz

Just gonna post that for everyone who thinks the bot programers will "fix this in a few days".

Who are those people, im not doubting it but just saying

Believe it or not, [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] forums. Even they can't deny that Jagex did something serious to disable bots, they are pretty serious programers seeing as they have the most successful private server out there (I think). They have nothing to lose by admitting it whereas the bot companies do. I've heard that the bot sites started removing that post when someone posts in on their forums L.

Makaveli_93.png

http://puu.sh/7CFz

Just gonna post that for everyone who thinks the bot programers will "fix this in a few days".

Who are those people, im not doubting it but just saying

Believe it or not, [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] forums. Even they can't deny that Jagex did something serious to disable bots, they are pretty serious programers seeing as they have the most successful private server out there (I think). They have nothing to lose by admitting it whereas the bot companies do. I've heard that the bot sites started removing that post when someone posts in on their forums L.

They seem pretty confident to me,saying they will have it done soon

It's hard for me to belive that it can't be done,it might take some time,but I don't expect vots to be gone forever (don't get me wrong,I'd be happiest person if they were gone forever)

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

They'll try of course but it won't be as easy as they think because Jagex said they have more anti-bot updates in store for them. My hopes are up and I'm optmistic about Jagex's triumph for the first time in years.

And it still mindblows me how I can talk to a random person and expecting him to answer. Good job Jagex :D.

It looks like suomi has moved to crawlers for the rest of slayer now based on his gains, so 200m slay might be slower than people expected.

You are correct, saw him recharging his summon points at the aberrant spectre place. Wanna stop stalking my slayer spots m8? :P

Makaveli_93.png

It looks like suomi has moved to crawlers for the rest of slayer now based on his gains, so 200m slay might be slower than people expected.

You are correct, saw him recharging his summon points at the aberrant spectre place. Wanna stop stalking my slayer spots m8? :P

Haha was just coincidence ;)

But yeah I moved to Crawlers now so 200M Slayer will take at least 7 days.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Haha was just coincidence ;)

But yeah I moved to Crawlers now so 200M Slayer will take at least 7 days.

5+ time coincidence omg.

Makaveli_93.png

i died there trying to do crawlers are u supposed to wear a mask and does anti totem work?

totem is a waste there better off just taking antipoison ++ and using dragon def or chaotic maul.

Elvis passed Telmomarques for rank 5.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

i died there trying to do crawlers are u supposed to wear a mask and does anti totem work?

Slayer helm prevents the dust from choking you, you can get more dps with other helmets but you go down to 10lp so if you get poisoned you are KO'd so you need to use a timer to know when to drink antipoison++ which lasts for 12 mins