200M in all Skills

Makilio

Im pretty sure someone will succed to be 200m in all skills but when is the question!

End of 2012/early 2013 Imo. (No calculations to back that up btw so don't flame me :P)

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

i died there trying to do crawlers are u supposed to wear a mask and does anti totem work?

Slayer helm prevents the dust from choking you, you can get more dps with other helmets but you go down to 10lp so if you get poisoned you are KO'd so you need to use a timer to know when to drink antipoison++ which lasts for 12 mins

You are efficient.

i died there trying to do crawlers are u supposed to wear a mask and does anti totem work?

Slayer helm prevents the dust from choking you, you can get more dps with other helmets but you go down to 10lp so if you get poisoned you are KO'd so you need to use a timer to know when to drink antipoison++ which lasts for 12 mins

You are efficient.

24b6qkk.png

You are efficient.

Why...?

The most efficient helmets are those that can hold scrolls (not void, Dharok's, Torva etc.). Neitiznot is nice as it holds a lot of scrolls compared to a slayer helmet, but it isn't worth the bother of having to heal up occasionally when re-overloading (when the *cough* deals damage right after your overload wears off). The totem isn't worth it due to the +25/24 attack bonus loss.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

You are efficient.

Why...?

The most efficient helmets are those that can hold scrolls (not void, Dharok's, Torva etc.). Neitiznot is nice as it holds a lot of scrolls compared to a slayer helmet, but it isn't worth the bother of having to heal up occasionally when re-overloading (when the *cough* deals damage right after your overload wears off). The totem isn't worth it due to the +25/24 attack bonus loss.

I've learned that talking to Gemeos is a waste of time seeing as he'll never admit he's wrong even when 99,9% are against him so we should just stop or this will end up in a 3 page tick/Gemosefficiency argument > posts get deleted > people (usually me lol) get banned. Gemeos you're right m8, you're the efficiency God and legend, I bow down to your amazing never before seen RS gameplay and 200m cooking. Moving on...

Makaveli_93.png

You are efficient.

Trollbait image

This is from the very first post of the thread:

Section 1.3 - Flaming: We do not tolerate flaming, insulting, or personally attacking other users. This includes but is not limited to calling people names (saying people are idiots/ignorant/stupid/etc.), attacking people for having poor grammar/spelling, and harassing/insulting people for whatever reason.

This has already been discussed and he's provided a very valid reason why he was cutting ivy (like it's a giant crime to begin with). Just because someone doesn't demonstrate efficiency to the letter ever single game tick doesn't mean that they don't understand what it is. Move on.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Not sure why there is such ruckus here, because geomos didn't even state what would be more efficient. So I don't see any discussion value about it until someone else says what is more efficient.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Gemeos, know this sounds stupid but.. Could you explain me how to use your time calc thing? I've never before used that kind of table, so I have no idea how it works, lol. Also, could you do a same one for All skills to 99 (120 dg)?

Gemeos, know this sounds stupid but.. Could you explain me how to use your time calc thing? I've never before used that kind of table, so I have no idea how it works, lol. Also, could you do a same one for All skills to 99 (120 dg)?

You have two "pages" in my Google doc. One you can edit called "Name" and the other one called "Calculator" you can't edit.

In the "name" page, you can write your name in A1 and then you will see the hours you have to play (assuming you use the methods I meantioned earlier + mantain that max pace) to get 200m Xp in all skills in B1. Sometimes you will not be able to see the hours left in B1 because my lovers love to delete anything they can edit (only the page "Name"). For that reason, when you can't see the number in B1, you should just write there: =Calculator!G1

PS: The spreadsheet assumes you got all 99s and 120 Dungeoneering

I can't make the same type of spreadsheet to 99 all skills and 120 Dungeoneering because the Xp rate in skills like Woodcutting/Fishing/Dungeoneering/etc varies according to your lvl and you can't really cut Dragonstones when you are 1 Crafting, for example.

@Dragononseance got over 2 MILLION slayer xp on tuesday and didnt use effigies #dragonseance200mall

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

Was looking through my old documents and found this

http://gyazo.com/5b1665daf1f76ffcf48c7e79754c01cf

BTW that's the Top 21 in around October 2006... Amazing what happens in 4 years.

I'm surprised green isnt there

Instead she is here

[hide]

green098.png

Jk thats just some noob I found ages ago[/hide]

BTW that's the Top 21 in around October 2006... Amazing what happens in 4 years.

Instead she is here

[hide]

green098.png

I'm slightly interested in the table on the right, the position of construction being one below where hunter would be, and 2 more spaces for 2 more skills. Could it be that jagex planned for 25 skills? I can't remember when hunter came out but I can tell you this was around the same time skillcapes came out. I also wonder how many of these players still play. I know Samanthaz got 200M cook within the last few weeks and well that's it. On the actually document I can view their highscores with a CTRL click.

Edit: only links the first highscore page now.

Edited by Jordyy

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Instead she is here

[hide]

green098.png

I'm slightly interested in the table on the right, the position of construction being one below where hunter would be, and 2 more spaces for 2 more skills. Could it be that jagex planned for 25 skills? I can't remember when hunter came out but I can tell you this was around the same time skillcapes came out. I also wonder how many of these players still play. I know Samanthaz got 200M cook within the last few weeks and well that's it. On the actually document I can view their highscores with a CTRL click.

Hunter was released on 21 November 2006. The active players that I know off are Zezima, Casserole, Yogosun, Thehate, Madgamer2 and Samanthanz. More or less, tell me if I've missed someone out. Also, I'm not surprised that Green isn't on there because she apparently started playing in 2004 and, well, with her uber efficiency it's no surprise it took her longer than 2 years tbh.

Makaveli_93.png

Instead she is here

[hide]

green098.png

Hunter was released on 21 November 2006. The active players that I know off are Zezima, Casserole, Yogosun, Thehate, Madgamer2 and Samanthanz. More or less, tell me if I've missed someone out. Also, I'm not surprised that Green isn't on there because she apparently started playing in 2004 and, well, with her uber efficiency it's no surprise it took her longer than 2 years tbh.

I searched every players on the hiscores and one of them didn't even appear on there, that was sediti0n so perhaps a name change/ban from that player. I wonder what the first page will look like in 4 years time. probably full of 5B exp players.

Probably like this:

Dragonseance

Desupty

S U O M I

Rabdufeinewb1

Newb Player 87

ImANoob12

etc etc

Joke BTW

TwoDimension.png

You have two "pages" in my Google doc. One you can edit called "Name" and the other one called "Calculator" you can't edit.

In the "name" page, you can write your name in A1 and then you will see the hours you have to play (assuming you use the methods I meantioned earlier + mantain that max pace) to get 200m Xp in all skills in B1. Sometimes you will not be able to see the hours left in B1 because my lovers love to delete anything they can edit (only the page "Name"). For that reason, when you can't see the number in B1, you should just write there: =Calculator!G1

PS: The spreadsheet assumes you got all 99s and 120 Dungeoneering

I can't make the same type of spreadsheet to 99 all skills and 120 Dungeoneering because the Xp rate in skills like Woodcutting/Fishing/Dungeoneering/etc varies according to your lvl and you can't really cut Dragonstones when you are 1 Crafting, for example.

You are efficient.

Why...?

I've learned that talking to Gemeos is a waste of time seeing as he'll never admit he's wrong even when 99,9% are against him so we should just stop or this will end up in a 3 page tick/Gemosefficiency argument > posts get deleted > people (usually me lol) get banned. Gemeos you're right m8, you're the efficiency God and legend, I bow down to your amazing never before seen RS gameplay and 200m cooking. Moving on...

^ It's so true.

Eb.png

Green was in the top page overall shortly after hunter came out, as can be seen in this video:

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

Wow there's some names I haven't seen in years. Divine, Svulle & Monkey

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Minerman64 comes on every now and then, but definitely doesn't play as seriously as he used to. He was third to get 99 slayer back in the day, but like most real life has intervened. Thanks for bringing up that list though ^^ Brings back memories :)

Exbajalator.png

Minerman64 comes on every now and then, but definitely doesn't play as seriously as he used to. He was third to get 99 slayer back in the day, but like most real life has intervened. Thanks for bringing up that list though ^^ Brings back memories :)

No problem! and thanks for that reaction :D it's a shame I didn't do one for the top 21 of each skill for that day :/ would be awesome to have done a comparison like that.

TwoDimension.png

Instead she is here

[hide]

green098.png

graph-green098.0.rank..800x600.000000.000000....png

Maxed Overall since November '09