200M in all Skills

Makilio

People under 120 cb on the SS virtual hiscores list (top 1500 total xp, but is missing some people):

Magnus - 3 cb 859m xp

Yannick - 3 cb 668m xp

Soul In Pain - 3 cb 654m xp

Reedtzlol - ??? cb 714m xp

Drowns - 82 cb 1092m xp

Zyomet - 95 cb 648m xp

E v a - 96 cb 872m xp

Infesmati - 100 cb 938m xp

Brentiscoool - 109 cb 749m xp

Barty - 109 cb 1139m xp

Mista Gnome - 109 cb 651m xp

G e m s ( :) ) - 109 cb 632m xp

Jenny Smith - 110 cb 671m xp

Elanin2005 - 111 cb 671m xp

Poeper - 114 cb 686m xp

Sarah Green3 - 116 cb 738m xp

Emmy Boo - 116 cb 764m xp

Pure X Man2 - 117 cb 665m xp

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

Okay, these cheap shots at Gemeos2 is getting old.

Anyways, some of the interviews at Runefest seem interesting.

Here's one on Mod Slayer designing an Alterless runecrafting method....

^^ asking mod slayer

She's designing an altar-less runecrafting

Puzzle based

Combine runes to get the best xp

Best xp for runecrafting for lvl 70+

Possible Rewards:

Combine pouches

Never pay ZMI banker

Upgrade Wicked Hood

Releasing Summer 2012

Grimy Bunyip is keeping watch on information coming from Runefest on his forums here: http://www.xp-waste.com/post14354.html#p14354

Thats why I recomend everyone to save cmb for last. And cmb updates every month.

People under 120 cb on the SS virtual hiscores list (top 1500 total xp, but is missing some people):

Magnus - 3 cb 859m xp

Yannick - 3 cb 668m xp

Soul In Pain - 3 cb 654m xp

Reedtzlol - ??? cb 714m xp

Drowns - 82 cb 1092m xp

Zyomet - 95 cb 648m xp

E v a - 96 cb 872m xp

Infesmati - 100 cb 938m xp

Brentiscoool - 109 cb 749m xp

Barty - 109 cb 1139m xp

Mista Gnome - 109 cb 651m xp

G e m s ( :) ) - 109 cb 632m xp

Jenny Smith - 110 cb 671m xp

Elanin2005 - 111 cb 671m xp

Poeper - 114 cb 686m xp

Sarah Green3 - 116 cb 738m xp

Emmy Boo - 116 cb 764m xp

Pure X Man2 - 117 cb 665m xp

Yannick is 4 cb and Poeper is/was a bot. :)

What Ewout said is true, Yannick got combat 4 when Dg came out. About E v a/Badclap/Loveclap, spoke her 1 week ago, she still quitted Rs, playing WoL, but she still got all buyable 200m skills banked. She was same as Reedtzlol combat 71 for long.

Magnus is slowly going for 200m Crafting right now, A Log Burner is atm going slowly to maxed skiller, but if Jjussi (ranked level 5 level 3) is fast, it's possible that he will be the second maxed level 3 skiller, because '4evaskilling' and 'Beta Sun' (rank 3/4 level 3) both quitted. Loggy took 2 times 2 month breaks while 120 Dg already.

@ 'Reedtzlol - ??? cb 714m xp'

He is combat 71.

Almost wasted a game tick while watching this, I was impressed.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Guys, can anyone tell me what this guy is wearing? In his "armor" slots.

http://puu.sh/7MIH

I have got to know L. I thought it's just default clothes and 1 friend said it was so yh... Greens gonna be mad.

Looks like default clothes to me too.

Default clothes with comp cape and those new fancy pants mage boots. I can't even comprehend why.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Almost wasted a game tick while watching this, I was impressed.

Gold farmers making over 200k accounts a day.

Makes you wonder, who's buying all this gold?

Most people I know only have like 20-100m banks.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Np.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I got a question, with Jagex taking huge stance against botting recently, do you think mousekeys are still ok to use? Just bought a numeric keypad for my laptop.

Pinata.png

I got a question, with Jagex taking huge stance against botting recently, do you think mousekeys are still ok to use? Just bought a numeric keypad for my laptop.

As long as 1 input = 1 action, I doubt they will ever change their stance on mousekeys and since they are standard on every? computer, and also can be considered something like a disability related program I think. They definitely have not stated anything related to mousekeys now being against the rules and I can't see why they ever would.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

As long as 1 input = 1 action, I doubt they will ever change their stance on mousekeys and since they are standard on every? computer, and also can be considered something like a disability related program I think. They definitely have not stated anything related to mousekeys now being against the rules and I can't see why they ever would.

Macbooks are incapable of using mousekeys even if you bootcamp to windows. School made me buy a Macbook Pro and I've only ever used it on Windows.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Macbooks are incapable of using mousekeys even if you bootcamp to windows. School made me buy a Macbook Pro and I've only ever used it on Windows.

Ok, I think the regular mousekeys were ok, but custom mouse keys were frowned upon, I just remembering they were argued about a few times in this very thread.

Pinata.png

Having seen a couple of the videos from Runefest, I have to say I'm looking forward to the dominion tower the most. According the the Behind the Scenes, the next 'best in slot' glove item will be obtained there, and I enjoy fighting quest bosses, so should be fun. In other news, Tezz got a 20B donation. So post fletch I think he'll be moving onto more buyables.

Asmodean <3

What about the +? When pressing that button you get 2 actions (Doesn't work in inventory).

Having seen a couple of the videos from Runefest, I have to say I'm looking forward to the dominion tower the most. According the the Behind the Scenes, the next 'best in slot' glove item will be obtained there, and I enjoy fighting quest bosses, so should be fun. In other news, Tezz got a 20B donation. So post fletch I think he'll be moving onto more buyables.

inb4 blows on crackers :P

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Cya rank 1 and biggest lead record

What?

EDIT : You broke the lead record?! Hahaha ! You had this planned out all along, what with Tezz going to Runefest !

Congratulations again, Suomi !

EDIT2: Uhm, wait, you're 348M ahead of Tezz. I thought the record was a 358M lead? :mellow:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.