200M in all Skills

Makilio

And I don't really enjoy to make money that much and I belive gp/xp will rise now that bots are gone.

Of course, that's why you said you have a 35b bank and can make 75m/hr with your 'methods'.

The things you say just keep getting better and better.

You can actually make 75m gp/hr but it's not something that you can do for a full hour like frosts, etc. Goodfight.

And I don't really enjoy to make money that much and I belive gp/xp will rise now that bots are gone.

Of course, that's why you said you have a 35b bank and can make 75m/hr with your 'methods'.

The things you say just keep getting better and better.

You can actually make 75m gp/hr but it's not something that you can do for a full hour like frosts, etc. Goodfight.

Where in my post did you see that I said it's impossible to make that much? I just called you a hypocrite because if you do have 35b (which you said you did) that means that you can afford all 200m skills making your post, once again, hypocritical. You don't need to make any more money unless, of course, you lied earlier which would again give you a bad image. Stop trying, man.

Makaveli_93.png

Guys why are we discussing about Gemeos2, he is not even a real container, come back when you have 1b+ xp please and this thread is not for advertisement of your 200m party's unless maybe if you are in the top 15 (but I have yet to see a single one do that, except for sumo's jokes :P)

You can talk about efficient things here all you want, but please do not act like you are in the top 15 (or close to it) when you are not. I liked the dragonseance and desputy fanstuff more then this...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Guys why are we discussing about Gemeos2, he is not even a real container, come back when you have 1b+ xp please and this thread is not for advertisement of your 200m party's unless maybe if you are in the top 15 (but I have yet to see a single one do that, except for sumo's jokes :P)

You can talk about efficient things here all you want, but please do not act like you are in the top 15 (or close to it) when you are not. I liked the dragonseance and desputy fanstuff more then this...

^

lol its sad that 1b exp is like rank 200 nowdays ;(

but idc cuz im lobbyviv ;P

StarViv.png

Guys why are we discussing about Gemeos2, he is not even a real container, come back when you have 1b+ xp please

That made me lol

Same, literally lol'd irl xD Other than that (actually no) I agree with your whole post essiw.

didnt even notice lol my brain already replaces words like that ;P

StarViv.png

Guys why are we discussing about Gemeos2, he is not even a real container, come back when you have 1b+ xp please

That made me lol

haha lol, sorry english is not my mother language, but at least I was right :P (lolled IRL to when I saw it :P)

V No problem lol :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

That made me lol

haha lol, sorry english is not my mother language, but at least I was right :P

I think you meant contender but your word fits the description even better lol. Thanks for the good laugh :P

Makaveli_93.png

I sold 20k oak planks last night on the ge at 527 each. So I think you're right there :P

Though personally I use my con/thief effigies on thieving because I really don't like thieving. Same reason as I use hunt/herb ones on hunter.

I personally don't enjoy bank skills and buyables because they don't require any skill and not fun to make money most of times.

Hate to burst your bubble, but if your idea of "taking skill" is anything Runescape related, you my non-game-tick-wasting-friend are truly mistaken. 99 wc takes just as much skill as 99 agility. People will argue with me on this, but the same game mechanics are used (clicking a spot on the screen). There is relatively no difference between any skills in Runescape aside from the esthetic features and what you are lead to believe by Jagex and others. There is a difference between "skill" and "time". Just because one may have more time to put into runescape, doesn't make them more skilled then someone who has half the time to put into Runescape. If a newly joined player was told by someone to do a series of actions getting them from 1-99-200m in a "skill that takes skill" in the most efficient way possible, would it make them good at Runescape? No. It would simply mean they know how to do a series of mouse actions for an extended period of time. Also, there is a factor of knowledge that comes into play in determining who is "better" at a skill, but anyone with any interest can learn a technique or method and be just as "skilled" as the "better" player.

TO BE HONEST.............

Everyone here not attending to TRICK or TREATERS while slaying is EXP and EFFIGY WASTING!!!

111031192622.png

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Just saying, but being efficient doesn't necessarily mean you do the best possible method down to the hour for everything, if I got 200m firemaking with yew logs and never missed a tick Id consider that more efficient than magics and burning like 500k exp/hr rate. Magics would be slightly faster but you really aren't efficient at all.

On topic tho, Suomi probably is within a mil or 2 from lead record by now.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

+1 And also his arrogance is amusing to read

Eb.png

TO BE HONEST.............

Everyone here not attending to TRICK or TREATERS while slaying is EXP and EFFIGY WASTING!!!

111031192622.png

It's starting to look like a...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSvHcHsBaL4

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Inb4 Mines still on Alog / It happened on Halloween so it gets the Tie-breaker. lol :D

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Inb4 Mines still on Alog / It happened on Halloween so it gets the Tie-breaker. lol :D

http://puu.sh/7UB5

dis 1 too

Well dam, Still tied then.

As apparently I apparently an epic fail and must have missed more then a game tick...cuz I only got 4 effigies, each of the ones I saw...and Jagex claims 5 were dropped in total. :wall: FML :wall:

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

Just saying, but being efficient doesn't necessarily mean you do the best possible method down to the hour for everything, if I got 200m firemaking with yew logs and never missed a tick Id consider that more efficient than magics and burning like 500k exp/hr rate. Magics would be slightly faster but you really aren't efficient at all.

That's not efficiency, that's skill. Efficiency only determines which method is most suited, though you could of course take into account that you burn yew logs faster (which would surprise me as magic is exactly the same).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

That's not efficiency, that's skill. Efficiency only determines which method is most suited, though you could of course take into account that you burn yew logs faster (which would surprise me as magic is exactly the same).

Post above me said there is no skill in rs. Disregarding him I would agree but my point was more that if you missed ticks with magics vs perfect with yews (2 different players) I would consider the one who burned yews without missing ticks a more efficient player than the one who used magics because the one who used magics essentially wasted money and time even if they got 200m at the same pace.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Post above me said there is no skill in rs. Disregarding him I would agree but my point was more that if you missed ticks with magics vs perfect with yews (2 different players) I would consider the one who burned yews without missing ticks a more efficient player than the one who used magics because the one who used magics essentially wasted money and time even if they got 200m at the same pace.

Naturally the person getting equal/slower xp with magics is being comparatively very slow, but considering that they'd burn yews at the same rate and that other person would burn magics at their rate, the person burning mage logs is still more efficient. That has nothing to do with what you consider 'pro', efficiency is defined.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Hate to burst your bubble, but if your idea of "taking skill" is anything Runescape related, you my non-game-tick-wasting-friend are truly mistaken. 99 wc takes just as much skill as 99 agility. People will argue with me on this, but the same game mechanics are used (clicking a spot on the screen). There is relatively no difference between any skills in Runescape aside from the esthetic features and what you are lead to believe by Jagex and others. There is a difference between "skill" and "time". Just because one may have more time to put into runescape, doesn't make them more skilled then someone who has half the time to put into Runescape. If a newly joined player was told by someone to do a series of actions getting them from 1-99-200m in a "skill that takes skill" in the most efficient way possible, would it make them good at Runescape? No. It would simply mean they know how to do a series of mouse actions for an extended period of time. Also, there is a factor of knowledge that comes into play in determining who is "better" at a skill, but anyone with any interest can learn a technique or method and be just as "skilled" as the "better" player.

kk.

Now compare Prayer to Runecrafting. Don't think about the Xp rates, just the training.

This should be a way more obv to you understand what I was talking about.

PS: Attending to the way you talk, I hope you already quited Runescape or you should be a really unhappy boy.

@offquote: Only DESUPTY_NUMBER1 seems to understand a bit of my feelings. I love you.

I've always considered runescape to be a casual game, not a competitive game. When I think of games that take "skill" I automatically think of quake, or counter strike 1.6 (source is lawls) or warsaw even. All these games take skill and tactics that some people can never achieve after years of playing. Especially games like wc3 and starcraft. Any game that holds competitions for money are worthy of being called a game that takes skill. Runescape is simply a game designed for people to grind. You're never really developing your game to make you a more elite/skilled player, you're more so just racking up experience. Back when I played cs 1.6 competitively, you could automatically spot who was better or worse than you just by the way they played whereas in RS the "better" players stand out because they have a paper hat on their head or are level 138 combat.