200M in all Skills

Makilio

I hope for Jagex's sake that the bot-nuke works. They now have a countdown banner on the frontpage (for anyone who hasn't checked). If this doesn't work I don't think any amount of hard work can return faith into this company.

Yes they got a lot of peoples hopes up (including myself)

If this ends up failig like I'm imagining, I'm gone. Im not in the top 15 or w.e but it might be interesting if even more top players were to quit... Who isn't inactive these days anyways, although it seems like the remainder of the top players seem stable enough irl to not need to quit. Seriously though, if Jagex really messes this up then WOW.

Edit- wow is not reference to warcraft or anything lol

Edit edit- Desupty will never quit and has made some good gains in cons recently, he should be getting 200m cons in the near future.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

I hope for Jagex's sake that the bot-nuke works. They now have a countdown banner on the frontpage (for anyone who hasn't checked). If this doesn't work I don't think any amount of hard work can return faith into this company.

I have a feeling MANY MANY Legitate players are going to be banned tommorow.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

From what I understood the bots will just stop working. I doubt they could go and mass ban millions in a single update L.

Makaveli_93.png

From what I understood the bots will just stop working. I doubt they could go and mass ban millions in a single update L.

A 'Nuke' implies destruction to me, So i think there will be a mass banning and a way to stop bots working - but we shall see. My hopes are not up.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Jagex likes to hype things up a lot if you haven't noticed... Like the citadels for example L. I think that the most common (reflection) bots will just not work anymore when they are on. A mass ban of accounts that used the bots is very unlikely.

Makaveli_93.png

If they don't work that is fine. Okay so a ban would be better but if you have several players standing around doing nothing they could act as shields during Tuesday slayer day :P. Gradually throughout the day (providing they're not working) you'll see loads of immobalised accounts at Varrock for 5 minutes until they get autologged. Who knows how long it will last but it is hope. As for price rises, that's only speculation and goes to show how much faith the playerbase does have in Jagex really. Forsties for example were around 10k each and when i last looked earlier today were 14.4K some 40% price rise due to faith and perhaps manipulaiton.

I think Jagex knows after Citadels, that was a terrible update. It didn't even work for one, or I was too incompetent to use it - one or the other. I do hope it works so I can continue on with my goals and not have to worry so much about competition. I didn't really Slayer too much and had never really had any major problems with my levels. (quite low in combat) but mining and the Lagg-Train I hope will be reduced dramatically tomorrow. I do wonder why the day starts at midday Jagex (UK time) and not as soon as it reaches tuesday. Which at the time of writing is 48 minutes away. Jagex logic I presume, or the fact that the major playerbase is in America.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

If they don't work that is fine. Okay so a ban would be better but if you have several players standing around doing nothing they could act as shields during Tuesday slayer day :P. Gradually throughout the day (providing they're not working) you'll see loads of immobalised accounts at Varrock for 5 minutes until they get autologged. Who knows how long it will last but it is hope. As for price rises, that's only speculation and goes to show how much faith the playerbase does have in Jagex really. Forsties for example were around 10k each and when i last looked earlier today were 14.4K some 40% price rise due to faith and perhaps manipulaiton.

I think Jagex knows after Citadels, that was a terrible update. It didn't even work for one, or I was too incompetent to use it - one or the other. I do hope it works so I can continue on with my goals and not have to worry so much about competition. I didn't really Slayer too much and had never really had any major problems with my levels. (quite low in combat) but mining and the Lagg-Train I hope will be reduced dramatically tomorrow. I do wonder why the day starts at midday Jagex (UK time) and not as soon as it reaches tuesday. Which at the time of writing is 48 minutes away. Jagex logic I presume, or the fact that the major playerbase is in America.

I think the bots won't be there because the nuke is probably gonna be a system update, where everybody has to log out.

So no more bots in 13,5 hours. Who knows for how long indeed...

backgroundsignature.png

A 'Nuke' implies destruction to me, So i think there will be a mass banning and a way to stop bots working - but we shall see. My hopes are not up.

You don't need to 'infer' anything from the title 'nuke', they've fully explained what they're going to do in the post and that is to cause the bots to not work.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I agree with the others, jagex never stated they were banning bots. IMO this was what they came up with as the best way to both minimise revenue loss (pretty sure those 1.5m banned were f2p...), but show the player base they are capable of handling the situation.

I'm still sticking to my opinion that they won't ban any members (if any bots) with this update simply because that was never explicitly stated in the update post. This is probably just a way to get rid of any more bots being created. They don't really need to ban any accounts with this update because the gold farming bots will become useless and never touched again. Why bother spending time to ban millions of accounts that won't be used after bots are gone anyway? Of course there are still the accounts that only botted on some skills but in the end it was really the gold farming bots that were destroying the game. I just don't think they are even going to bother banning accounts if the accounts won't be used anyway. But then again they could actually go ahead and ban all accounts that have been botting (still not sure why they would do a mass ban instead of banning as they caught them). Only time will tell (8 hours and 2 minutes specifically).

I have a question why would Jagex not want to ban member bots? If an account is found breaking the rules, the user is not entitled to a refund and bot owners will continue making accounts regardless of how many get banned. I see no incentive in not banning bots in member worlds. In fact I can argue if a member bot is banned then the gold farmers will try to replace it and end up paying more money to Jagex.

I have a question why would Jagex not want to ban member bots? If an account is found breaking the rules, the user is not entitled to a refund and bot owners will continue making accounts regardless of how many get banned. I see no incentive in not banning bots in member worlds.

I meant after the bot nuke when (if) bots don't work anymore. They can't bot so why ban someone who will just continue membership. Obviously not banning someone who can just bot again on another account wouldn't make sense. I was just talking about a mass ban on bot nuke day. I just don't see it happening. It is jagex though and they could always pull something like that.

And I do hope they ban high ranked botted accounts lol. I could see that happening because it's relatively small scale.

BREAKING NEWS: Dragonseance has gone green!!!

Just saw him at GE edgeville. :P

I have a question why would Jagex not want to ban member bots? If an account is found breaking the rules, the user is not entitled to a refund and bot owners will continue making accounts regardless of how many get banned. I see no incentive in not banning bots in member worlds.

I meant after the bot nuke when (if) bots don't work anymore. They can't bot so why ban someone who will just continue membership. Obviously not banning someone who can just bot again on another account wouldn't make sense. I was just talking about a mass ban on bot nuke day. I just don't see it happening. It is jagex though and they could always pull something like that.

And I do hope they ban high ranked botted accounts lol. I could see that happening because it's relatively small scale.

My post wasn't meant to be a reply to yours, I accidently thought this was the Bot discussion thread when I saw your post(fail on my part), so I was just speaking generally.

I've also been wondering this; will this massive bot 'nuke' only stop bots mirror/injection from working from that point onwards? If that's the case the accounts that have been blatantly botting under the old system can just stop botting now and have no punishment. By extension that means that the bots that are high ranked on the high scores will quite possibly be left untouched. (I assume the new system will flag accounts trying to use those now invalid bots and ban them immediately.)

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I've also been wondering this; will this massive bot 'nuke' only stop bots mirror/injection from working from that point onwards? If that's the case the accounts that have been blatantly botting under the old system can just stop botting now and have no punishment. By extension that means that the bots that are high ranked on the high scores will quite possibly be left untouched. (I assume the new system will flag accounts trying to use those now invalid bots and ban them immediately.)

I can't blame jablex if they don't ban them, there's probably a large amount of players that started botting because jagex didn't seem to care.

I think they may ban the gold farming accounts because i think that's what most of the high ranked hunter/rc/mining bots are, because if you look them up its there only stat ranked as shown by others in this thread. That is probably where jagex will lose the most revenue whether they ban them or not. But onto your flagging of accounts the way the bot clients work is they load up the game and then "wait" (i dont get it but thats just what i read) for the reflection, if there is no reflection the bot simply wont start, this is why we see on some updates mass drop in number for a few hours after updates because the reflection is down until the scripters altar the client.

I think they may ban the gold farming accounts because i think that's what most of the high ranked hunter/rc/mining bots are, because if you look them up its there only stat ranked as shown by others in this thread. That is probably where jagex will lose the most revenue whether they ban them or not. But onto your flagging of accounts the way the bot clients work is they load up the game and then "wait" (i dont get it but thats just what i read) for the reflection, if there is no reflection the bot simply wont start, this is why we see on some updates mass drop in number for a few hours after updates because the reflection is down until the scripters altar the client.

Oh, it's good that it's (supposedly) a flat out stop to botting rather than an 'improved' detection system.

And also because of a general lack of Green098 pics:

http://gyazo.com/201396b96c044221572f665ef3b9fd72

I found a wannabe Green slayer. Was heckling him for a while.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

the only thing they're nuking is gold website advertisers (both P2P and F2P) , F2P essence miners (close to 80% of them), flax pickers (LOL), yew tree bots (mainly F2P, but some P2P), F2P Dungeoneering bots, approximately 80% of all dragon killing bots, almost all black demon bots, and almost all fruit bat bots.

the only thing they're nuking is gold website advertisers (both P2P and F2P) , F2P essence miners (close to 80% of them), flax pickers (LOL), yew tree bots (mainly F2P, but some P2P), F2P Dungeoneering bots, approximately 80% of all dragon killing bots, almost all black demon bots, and almost all fruit bat bots.

I don't understand where you acquired your facts? Jagex stated (whether you choose to believe it or not, i'm holding out until it happens) that they are permanently disabling reflection/injection bots which is power,rsb and buddy, the 3 big players.

On a different note, will someone be shocked if they notice that suddenly one of the top competitors drops out?

I don't think anyone considers this, but might it be possible for a top 20 / top 50 player to get banned, where everyone considered him/her a legit player?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg