200M in all Skills

Makilio

Yeah, get it right! It's 168m of rocktails out of 281m.

As much as I know, I didn't cook rocktails for all my Cooking Xp. I cook wines when I don't to afk and rocktails when I need to. Rocktails is more efficient than log out, in my opinion.

Would be cool if people stop talking about stuff that don't have any clear idea about what are talking about:

http://gyazo.com/ac569b06318a5029acf6c57703edb542

PS: This is the last pic that Im showing of any content of my bank.

PS-2: Suomi did rocktails for all the 200m Cooking Xp.

How close was 2 tick rocktails to wine xp? Genuinely curious.

2 tick rocktail 740k Xp/hr. Wines is 830k.

Well given that information, and assuming that wines were a lot more loss than rocktails at the time, he chose that because it was similar xp/h and less loss. Similar to extreme ranged vs overloads that he just did for herblore. Suomi said a few pages back that he picks a method and tries not to waste a tick on that given method. Also, you said 1-2 weeks ago that in high xp/h skills that small variations don't really matter.

(half of that goes down the drain if wines were less loss than rocktails)

Suomi afked rocktails.

I just said that Suomi got 200m Cooking with just rocktails at the time, no one "flamed" him because of that. I did rocktails when I needed to afk, not even all the time like Suomi, and ppl flame me. Do I see Suomi fan boys here?

PS: At the time suomi got 200m Cooking, he could have made 1 tick method. (Do I see 3 ticks/fish wasted here?)

Same to prayer. He could do atleast 2 tick method but he afked it (Ticks wasted?)

Im not even flamming suomi, he can plays w/e way he wants. But if everyone loves him, why not atleast do NOT flame me? Not even a big deal, btw. Just posting for fun.

Because he didn't state he has 35b bank. He always said he is poor and doesn't have alot of money.

35b? You guys are amazing L. I heard 65b yesterday, now 35b. Inb4 95b.

As far as I understood, he also stated that got rares when they were 300m each and never really needed to accept donations. Wouldn't be suprised if anyone edit posts.

it was 28b few months ago and since you can make 75m/hour it could be 35b now. and we blame you for cooking rocktails because you said like 100 times it's legal botting. suomi didn't say such stupid things when he was cooking.

Time update:

Name - Time till 20m all - time reduced since last week - positions gained

S U O M I - 4098 - (-85) - gained 0 positions

Drumgun - 8177 - (-37) - gained 0 positions

Tezz - 8717 - (-61) - gained 0 positions

Elvis - 9165 - (-124) - gained 0 positions

Elias - 9379 - (0) - gained 0 positions

Dapledo - 9368 - (-31) - gained 0 positions

Allar - 9500 - (0) - gained 0 positions

Kingduffy - 9549 - (-11) - gained 0 positions

Telmomarques - 9764 - (0) - gained 0 positions

Caroline2O11 - 10002 (-44) - gained 0 positions

Zarfot - 10591 - (0) - gained 0 positions

Kngkyle - 10767 - (-22) - gained 0 positions

Alkan Boss - 11002 - (-27) - gained 0 positions

Dragonseance - 11436 - (-38) - gained 0 position

Green098 - 11463 - (-21) - gained 0 positions

AlmostLost - 11938 - (-34) - gained 0 positions

Paperbag - 12816 - (0) - gained 0 positions

You can calc yourself here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiNH0EgjDiPcdFF5VGtHY2dFWWJpSmFHeFRjQWZSSUE&hl=en_US

You calculator is broken in several ways, especially for drumgun. First off since he has 200m cmbs but not slayer you still have him gaining melee xp from slayer thus giving him negative hours which makes no sense. Then you have the effigies form slayer as nagative which adds hours to his investigation skills. Your 50k/h slayer xp and 2.4 melee xp are extremely arbitrary. Also I am assuming that 50k/h is because you have people actually slaying for slayer xp which is certainly not optimal.

You calculator is broken in several ways, especially for drumgun. First off since he has 200m cmbs but not slayer you still have him gaining melee xp from slayer thus giving him negative hours which makes no sense. Then you have the effigies form slayer as nagative which adds hours to his investigation skills. Your 50k/h slayer xp and 2.4 melee xp are extremely arbitrary. Also I am assuming that 50k/h is because you have people actually slaying for slayer xp which is certainly not optimal.

Never thought about Drumgun case. How can I fix that negative hours thing? I don't see why you find it arbitrary... It's not optimal but it's realistic.

I wonder, with recent announcements of the greatest bot busting ever to happen, does anyone forsee certain methods dropping out of fashion due to prices going through the roof?

E.G. how will this affect the runnings for 200m in all skills? A lot of materials will be harder to get (for example 200m prayer will have a lot less supply when all the bots fail).

EDIT:

Never thought about Drumgun case. How can I fix that negative hours thing? I don't see why you find it arbitrary... It's not optimal but it's realistic.

Perhaps add: ''if skill attack/defense/strenght >= 200.000.000, then reduce exp rate for slayer'', a different line for Consitution / ranged etc.

In all cases of crawler goes the same. Just add a line where the exp you gain is less if certain requirements are fullfilled.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I wonder, with recent announcements of the greatest bot busting ever to happen, does anyone forsee certain methods dropping out of fashion due to prices going through the roof?

E.G. how will this affect the runnings for 200m in all skills? A lot of materials will be harder to get (for example 200m prayer will have a lot less supply when all the bots fail).

EDIT:

Perhaps add: ''if skill attack/defense/strenght >= 200.000.000, then reduce exp rate for slayer'', a different line for Consitution / ranged etc.

In all cases of crawler goes the same. Just add a line where the exp you gain is less if certain requirements are fullfilled.

I couldn't really understand. Excel must do it auto to it works how I want.

I was wondering why drumgun was so high on the list...

To avoid negative hours put this in your hours boxes =IF(Xp left<0,0,Xp left/Xp rate) putting int he right cells for the coloured words. You'll need to do something similar for negative effigies.

Here's an idea for S U O M I: Do crafting and firemaking next, but not all the way to 200M.

You said you want to try and hit 4B xp by 2012, but there's no reason that has to mean XP waste. You need 161M RC xp, which is about 2700 effigies. You can expect 11.25k craft/fm xp per effigy, for a total of about 30M craft and fm xp from crawlers. So just leave yourself 30M xp in each of them now and only get to 170M before going to crawlers. You'll achieve your main goal, getting a lot of xp by the end of the year, without wasting any future xp.

Grate_Scot.png

I was wondering why drumgun was so high on the list...

To avoid negative hours put this in your hours boxes =IF(Xp left<0,0,Xp left/Xp rate) putting int he right cells for the coloured words. You'll need to do something similar for negative effigies.

Yea, fixing it all.

Thanks Thai and Xensure <3.

I think suomi got his buyables at the right time :D Frost dragon bones don't buy for less then 18k in ge anymore.. (Med price: 13k (week ago: 10k))

Same with mahogany planks and probably alot more. Don't know for how long this will last though

backgroundsignature.png

I think suomi got his buyables at the right time :D Frost dragon bones don't buy for less then 18k in ge anymore.. (Med price: 13k (week ago: 10k))

Same with mahogany planks and probably alot more. Don't know for how long this will last though

Until bot makers program new bots. Not long probably L.

Makaveli_93.png

I fixed tons of bugs in my calculator thanks to Thai and Xensure.

So, it now should work much better for everyone, you will be suprised:

Suomi - 5303

Tezz - 8710

Dapledo - 9366

Kingduffy - 9947

Elvis - 10102

Allar - 10303

Elias - 10374

Drumgun - 10469

Zarfot - 10591

Caroline2O11 - 10713

Kngkyle - 10817

Telmomarques - 11042

Dragonseance - 11433

Green098 - 11627

Alkan boss - 12091

Paperbag - 12921

Almostlost - 13042

You can calc yourself here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiNH0EgjDiPcdFVCRkV4bkU4RUQ0WFVNV2tnOFZXMFE&hl=en_US

You're requiring too many effigies. Look at your runecrafting row: you're giving S U O M I 225M rc xp. And you're also applying the investigation bonuses to the wrong skills. Why would someone with maxed agility use effigies on agility instead of crafting?

Grate_Scot.png

Yeah only had one Purple partyhat for 300M but I mentioned it earlier because people were debating if you would be rank 1 if free trade was never returned. I could have sold it for 1B+ to afford 200M Slayer and get 3B+ Overall XP even without free trade.

I actually cooked Sharks for most of my Cooking XP which is even worse =P

Thanks for the update again A13d, fantastic work as always :)

S U O M I, do you actually keep your rares, because its just a paper hat, I don't see why you should be asking for donations, before exhausting your own bank. I understand needing like the 10b or however it much it is, but idk imo sounds greedy to ask for so much, yet hold onto a few rares you don't plan on selling.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I think we need a Langer style update from somebody.

[hide]

Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3.45B xp (+68M). You guys thought getting a 99 each week was cool? Well, check out Mr. Suomi here who consecutively reached 200M Construction two weeks ago, 200M Prayer last week, and 200M Herblore this week, not to mention the upcoming 200M Slayer for next week. 200M Herblore became Suomi's 12th 200M stat earlier today who now incentivized to scavenge some Slayer points in preparation for the upcoming Triple Slayer xp day. Suomi also lost the monthly record by 13M xp this week due to his well deserved day off and because of his recent achievements in the e-fame skill such as getting the adventure log picture Tezz forced him to take (http://puu.sh/7pDu) Still a near unprecedented record nonetheless. However, he did lose a bit of e-fame points as he hid his adventure log profile. However, I did manage to snipe an exclusive unseen picture of his full body avatar right before he did so. Here it is: http://puu.sh/77ES Coming milestones: 100M WC, 100M Summoning, 200M Slayer (13th), and 200M Ranged (14th).

2. Tezz : 3,12B xp (+27M). A slower week (albeit still the third biggest gainer this week) for Tezz who took an unexpected turn this week and decided to start on some Smithing after he reached 165M in Fletching. At Tezz’s current pace, Suomi should beat Gert’s record of a 358M xp lead on rank 2 shortly (with a 324M lead at the moment) and perhaps take Tezz’s “King of 200M’s” title sooner than expected if he continues with Smithing. As stated earlier, this could possibly indicate that he’s not going for all 200M’s as you would think he would leave Smith for Superheating in Lrc. Coming milestones: 200M Fletching (14th)

3. Elias : 3B xp Inactive.

4. Caroline2O11 (Previously BuyableQueen – Jdelacroix) : 2,95B xp (+15M). A normal week for Jd who again focused on Slayer, Farming runs, and opened a bit of effigies. At his current pace, he should pass the inactive Elias for rank 3 in three weeks. Jd also reached 175M Farming this week. Huge respect for how consistent he is by Farming every day for the past 2 years. It will be a 200M well deserved. It seems he will also finish off Thieving in the coming months purely from Effigy combo gains. Coming milestones: 200M thieving and 200M farming (10th and 11th skill)

5. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive.

6. Elvis : 2,85B xp (+43M). A week for all Elvis fans to rejoice, Elvis pulled an astonishing 43 million experience week by dumping all of his effigies and passing up Drumgun for rank 6 in the process. He achieved 100M Farming for his 14th skill over 100M xp and also trained a bit of Smithing as well. He should pass the inactive Telmomarques for rank 5 as soon as next week. Coming milestones: Nothing for the moment

7. Drumgun : 2,84B xp (+6M). Another slow week for Drumgun who yet again mostly trained Woodcutting, some Crafting, and probably bossing or whatever invisible combat xp gain activities he might be up to. Despite his recent derank from Elvis, Drumgun is now only a mere 20M xp off of 200M Woodcutting which he should achieve about a month from now for his 12th 200M stat and his 10th consecutive hiscore stat. Drumgun should pass the inactive Telmomarques (after Elvis does) to reclaim rank 6 within a month as well. Coming milestones: 200M WC (12th)

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

9. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. Inactive.

10. Kingduffy : 2,3B xp (+2M). Yet again another slow week for the Kingduffy trained a little bit of almost every skill with gains consisting of mainly Crafting (800K), Agility (500K), and Farming (250K). Despite his continued slow pace, he should still keep his position at the top of the hiscores for a long time. He still (for the moment) seems safe from the incoming competition. Coming milestones: 100M ranged, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter, and 100M Smithing.

11. AlmostLost (Previously BuyableKing, lts too hot ninja 398 or whatever): 2,21B xp (+15M). Another normal week for Richard who did a lot of Farming and easily got back into the groove of Slayer (something he seems to be good at doing) and also did a bit of Crafting this week. He also reached 180M in Defence and should reach his long-time goal of 200M in about a month for his 7th skill at 200M. Coming milestones: 200M Defence (7th)

12. Green098 : 2,16B (+8M) A slightly faster week for the Magical Green098 who again trained Slayer the magical way and opened a bit of effigies. She will reach 150M HP in the coming weeks and due to the lack of competition from below should keep her rank for a while. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight

13. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Inactive.

14. Kngkyle: 2,12B (+4M). An even slower week for Kngkyle who, if you look at his tracker, pulled a week consisting of entirely Crafting and Woodcutting, with a 2.2M experience point gain in each. Although he's another player who seems to be taking it easy, people like him don’t really need to do much in order to protect their ranks for the time being. Coming milestones: 200M WC (6th skill)

15. Alkan Boss (Previously Number1 Boss) 2,07B xp (+3M). Alkan just fished rocktails on his main again but managed to outpace most of the top 15 on his noob account AlkanTheMan with a 14M xp week on it. With 1600 total and 23M xp two weeks after creation, the account actually has an 140k+ xp/hr average on it due to its relatively high Herblore level. Ironically enough, that’s higher than most of the top 15. Coming milestones: 100M Slayer and 100M Herblore

Outside the top 15: Pope has started slowing down as well but is less than 30M xp off bumping Alkan out of the top 15. Skiller 703 seems to have slowed down completely and Simon is 17 levels from maxing. He could easily breach the top 15 if he decides to Cook, Fletch, or train another buyable skill.

Also srsly wtf happened to langer, been over a month now

[/hide]

I sold all my rares long time ago =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

If I look at Tezz, I notice 28m farming experience. Just for the sake of knowing, if you do normal farming runs (trees/fruit trees and perhaps a odd herb run), how many days do you need to max farming out? There is kind of a cap on how fast farming goes as it's limited by growing times. I know you can effigy it a bit and of course you can always train it slowly in some other fashion. But given you want to max it while actually doing the skill, how long will it require anyone to gain ~10m exp?

I see this as being a limiting factor for a lot of top rankers. (of course, runecrafting being the second big limiting factor as it takes redonculously long)

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

^

Yours are just fine, it's hard to notice them with the hide tags though. Like I didn't realize you were doing top 15 updates until your 2nd one. I just use the first page for the top 15 updates now though.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101