200M in all Skills

Makilio

Is there any idea on how that about how new way to train rc that's gonna come out is gonna effect training. Or will effigies still be fastest.

On a side note, woox16 got onto the frontpage and he has a jmod thread dedicated to him.

On another side note, yay page 700.

The new rc wont be released for a long time but with the current ways to train the effigy investigating skills runecrafting would need to be 120k/hr in order for cave crawlers to be worse.

@Fellstar the pyrelord adds 10xp to the log xp.

He's famous for monster hunting, boss hunting, Dark Lust is not. The tower is about boss killing. It would be him even if he was rank 1000.

@ Miracleman - Ya I know, that shit drives me insane to this day. Im always tempted to remove friends just cuz they do 10+ a year now it seems. Maybe its just me and the [wagon] that I am, or maybe I am not alone, I mean I am sure the thought has crossed peoples minds before at least. :razz:

@ Auror - Apparently they thought it meant something like "club a jew" or something. Idk tbh, I just know a a gong is a giant ass symbol so to speak that you wail on with a large mallet. lol

@ Dheginsea - By the time that new RC method comes out, if it even comes out, the vast majority of the people on this thread, if not all of the, will likely have 99 rc anyways. Mod slayer made it sound like it was that far off in the distance and barely out of the birthing stages of an idea.

@ Rook - No prob lol. I still wish what I originally thought I read, (and reason why I was posting it) was that they were making him into the special hidden boss is what happened.

@ Fallstar - What Thai Said, the pyrelord gets all the bonuses and boosts of what the player gets per log lit, and always remains having a +10 xp per log boost.

@ Woox16 stuff - I really do wonder how they contacted him and set this up or whatever, thats likely why he was shooting up the ranks and nolifing the hell out of it, maybe he went to Runefest or something and they talked with him about it there? :blink:

@ Everyone else - Sorry I am hella bored and felt the need to pointlessly respond to everything and use so dang many @ symbols.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Why do you wonder how they contacted him lol? Jmods can PM anyone whenever they want.

I thought woox16 was meant to have quit a few months ago?

he got bored of WoW pretty fast lol

Wow is too unrepetitive to keep itself interesting. :P

Wow, I always thought crafting would have been higher than wines. Hmm. Also, did some pyrelord firemaking earlier to get 99, and noticed the first log in each set gave 329xp but the second only gave 319? Any ideas why?

Wines used to be 400k xp/hr. It got faster when new make-x interface came out.

If I ever get 200m in all skills I will probably be dead :blink:

Guys we have new contender, start tracking him thx.

This whole lag thing from whatever update is really annoying tbh, glad I can even get on though after reading the forums.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

This whole lag thing from whatever update is really annoying tbh, glad I can even get on though after reading the forums.

+1

She definitely has the right attitude to make it all the way.

Can someone post the ~max/h xp rates and the methods?

Runecrafting - no need to time doing it but if you want - around 65k Xp/hr @ZMI

Agility - 72.5k @Barbarian outpost

Fishing - 100k if c2 fishing. 85k + 7k agil + 7k str if barbarian fishing

Woodcutting - 130k if adze 140k if d hatchet @artic pines while splitting logs

Mining - 95k @Lrc and droping(=alching)

Hunter - 275k if you include time getting pots and farming herbs, etc. 295k if you don't. @Herblore habitat hunting Draconic jadinkos with Zamorak favour

Dung - 300k

Thiev - 260k if pp 300k if monkeys. I'm not including new rewards from PP here because I didn't got what I call safe data yet.

Firemaking - 600k @Fm with pyrelord at your POH

Summoning - depends on the charms you get. You can use 3000-3500 charms. So, it's very safe to say that it's over 1m and under 2m @using spirit kyatt

Fletching - you don't really need to spend time doing it but if you want - 675k @broad arrows

Crafting - 660k @cutting dragonstones

Herblore - 785k if you want to include time and xp making extremes, 1.6m if you don't @making overloads

Cooking - 830k @cooking wines

Contruction - 830k if mahogany tables. I didn't got enough data so say accurate Xp rate for zombies but it's over 1m and under 1.5m. Over 3m if you don't include time opening jars.

Prayer - 950k @frost dragon bones at your POH with pack yak

Farming - 1.3m @Magics, palms and calquat

Magic - you don't really need to spend time doing it but if you want - i heard 400k @ape atoll

Smithing - 280k platebodys (I heard 365k if making rune Ingot iii but I'm not sure at this)

Melees - 120k if slayer and 85k if crawlers with cl (80k if cr)

Ranged - no need to time doing it but if you want - 600k+ @ape atoll

Thanks for the response. I've been out a year and starting back up again... surprisingly not much as changed.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Yes.

Last night, I nearly died to bork, then today I lagged out doing bork.

blizaga57.png

Most cartoons are not funny at all in my opinion, I like anime more (at least it is better drawn then cartoons are, you can't disagree with that :P). Also getting sick of the "yay xxx pages" posts as you guys don't know you can change the amount of posts per page (I have twice as many posts per page set as most of you I am at page 351).

Also what will be the next 200M of suomi after slayer? Would that be Ranged, then defence and then HP if he continues or would attack be before HP?

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I will be probably getting 200M Slayer with Jebrim. (without wasting XP of course)

Anyways I got over 1M to 200M Slayer still, why I would get it today? Need to get like 24 effigies today which isn't likely at all, not with my luck at least =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I will be probably getting 200M Slayer with Jebrim. (without wasting XP of course)

Anyways I got over 1M to 200M Slayer still, why I would get it today? Need to get like 24 effigies today which isn't likely at all, not with my luck at least =P

Obama would say "Yes you can" :)

You're wasting xp?????? Oh the horrorrrr

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I said "without wasting XP of course"?

Even says it in your quote =P

Couldn't tell if serious.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.