200M in all Skills

Makilio

I checked everything, honestly I wouldn't post about it if I didn't know for sure it was broken. This is not the first time it's broken for me anyways.

Logged in and out like 1k times too and tried every world... so yeah.

I don't believe you.

No pic, no proof.

Okay I maybe exaggerated a bit but my point was that I am sure it's broken.

I thought so.

What is absolute fastest melee training you can do? If you don't care about effigies or drops. You just want the purely fastest melee xp/hr? Is it still AZs @ 110k/hr?

I heard vyrewatches are good but I don't know the rate... Just putting it out there.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

What is absolute fastest melee training you can do? If you don't care about effigies or drops. You just want the purely fastest melee xp/hr? Is it still AZs @ 110k/hr?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwgHx05YwU&feature=channel_video_title

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

I heard vyrewatches are good but I don't know the rate... Just putting it out there.

150k/hr.

^That Chronozon vid maker is using such bad gear... why would you even range with a crossbow if you can chin. Either way, if the overkill isn't terrible, he may be decent-ish xp. I suspect dagannoth sentinels (6) are even better.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

^That Chronozon vid maker is using such bad gear... why would you even range with a crossbow if you can chin. Either way, if the overkill isn't terrible, he may be decent-ish xp. I suspect dagannoth sentinels (6) are even better.

Don't you get "quest" NPC xp? Which if I remember correctly is 1/4 than normal xp per hit?

Is this the same in Dominion Tower or do you get "normal" xp?

Don't you get "quest" NPC xp? Which if I remember correctly is 1/4 than normal xp per hit?

Is this the same in Dominion Tower or do you get "normal" xp?

Looked like normal from the Video

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Refer-a-Friend Programme: The announcement was met with overwhelming negative reception on the forums as players accused Jagex of real-world trading, as players can gain the bonus experience by buying membership for an alternate account rather than a friend.

Still true, still stupid.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Forget what I said about Uncut dragonstones, not buying them anymore sorry. They are 50+ gp/xp atm haha, so typical with my luck =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Yeah.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I wonder if we'll see the first 200M in a minigame with the release of Dominion Tower. Dark Lust has already reached 20M points

If we'll ever be able to clip the animations, Dominion will be pretty much the fastest thing to get to 200m (if low on cash), otherwise it's good for a medium-pace skill (equivalent). But since DF isn't stored in decimals (that I know of) it might go up to 2b :P. It just doesn't contribute to overall rank at all.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I wonder if we'll see the first 200M in a minigame with the release of Dominion Tower. Dark Lust has already reached 20M points

If we'll ever be able to clip the animations, Dominion will be pretty much the fastest thing to get to 200m (if low on cash), otherwise it's good for a medium-pace skill (equivalent). But since DF isn't stored in decimals (that I know of) it might go up to 2b :P. It just doesn't contribute to overall rank at all.

It's possible that the max is higher than 200M considering the points probably aren't stored in tenths of points.

Legendknewl.png

RSBuddy closing down :D :D Jagex won...

Good job Jagex :thumbup:

Now if they adress the reasons people chose to bot in the first place maybe runescape will last another 10 years.

This is exactly the suggestion I don't like. People will target the grind and Jagex will do all they can to minimize it. This may include substantially increasing Xp rates. I WANT grind; that's what RS is about.

I'm hopeful that when "targeting grind" Jagex won't just fall back on the easy option of making things faster. Jagex have said in the past that they love the fact that different skills are different speeds, that there are fast skills and slow skills, hard skills and easy skills (they said this when defending the Ivy/Sawmill training update, where they made woodcutting very easy, but they WANT woodcutting to be very easy, and I don't think they want RC or agility to be that easy.) I would hope that this philosophy remains when "targeting grind" and instead of speeding things up they make more updates like herblore habitat hunting, or Jadinko firemaking, where they provide an alternative training method, not massively different in exp rate (I know HH hunting is best in game but hunter was always a fast non-buyable, along with Thieving, always was meant to be so) but the new methods just provide a different feel to the motions of training the skill, or don't involve so much money or boring endless purchases and sales on the GE, or otherwise shaking up the way we train, and giving us more options to play how we prefer, whether it be for lesser exp or for equal exp. "Targeting grind" in that way is something I wouldn't mind at all.

Im not going to argue whether or not grind based games are good or bad however I will say that as long as it is a grind based game there will be a large number of people who choose to cheat. Perhaps maybe not bot anymore but I can imagine gold buying will be on the rise.

Your own achievements are extraordinary simply because you are a rare person to not mind the grind (or perhaps even enjoy it).

My personal opinion on how to fix it is, keep xp rates the same make it still take insane amounts of hours ot max out however create non repetitive forms of training. But my cousin with autism (and perhaps a few other people) might hate the lack of repetition.

Its just crap game design to make a game solely around click object A, use on object B, repeat 100k times and ive always seen bots as a symptom of Jagex poorly designed game. Bots would either say "[bleep] it ill have a program click 100k times so i dont have to while I do something fun" or the other types of bots will farm gold and sell it to a player, with the player saying "[bleep] it, ill buy gold so I can use Object C on Object D 25k times for 99 and save dozens of hours of my life bypassing repetitive and boring aspects of the game." .... guess I did end up arguing why grind games are bad :lol:

Except the fact that RuneScape is a successful game, therefore it couldn't have been a bad design.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Now if they adress the reasons people chose to bot in the first place maybe runescape will last another 10 years.

This is exactly the suggestion I don't like. People will target the grind and Jagex will do all they can to minimize it. This may include substantially increasing Xp rates. I WANT grind; that's what RS is about.

I'm hopeful that when "targeting grind" Jagex won't just fall back on the easy option of making things faster. Jagex have said in the past that they love the fact that different skills are different speeds, that there are fast skills and slow skills, hard skills and easy skills (they said this when defending the Ivy/Sawmill training update, where they made woodcutting very easy, but they WANT woodcutting to be very easy, and I don't think they want RC or agility to be that easy.) I would hope that this philosophy remains when "targeting grind" and instead of speeding things up they make more updates like herblore habitat hunting, or Jadinko firemaking, where they provide an alternative training method, not massively different in exp rate (I know HH hunting is best in game but hunter was always a fast non-buyable, along with Thieving, always was meant to be so) but the new methods just provide a different feel to the motions of training the skill, or don't involve so much money or boring endless purchases and sales on the GE, or otherwise shaking up the way we train, and giving us more options to play how we prefer, whether it be for lesser exp or for equal exp. "Targeting grind" in that way is something I wouldn't mind at all.

Im not going to argue whether or not grind based games are good or bad however I will say that as long as it is a grind based game there will be a large number of people who choose to cheat. Perhaps maybe not bot anymore but I can imagine gold buying will be on the rise.

Your own achievements are extraordinary simply because you are a rare person to not mind the grind (or perhaps even enjoy it).

My personal opinion on how to fix it is, keep xp rates the same make it still take insane amounts of hours ot max out however create non repetitive forms of training. But my cousin with autism (and perhaps a few other people) might hate the lack of repetition.

Its just crap game design to make a game solely around click object A, use on object B, repeat 100k times and ive always seen bots as a symptom of Jagex poorly designed game. Bots would either say "[bleep] it ill have a program click 100k times so i dont have to while I do something fun" or the other types of bots will farm gold and sell it to a player, with the player saying "[bleep] it, ill buy gold so I can use Object C on Object D 25k times for 99 and save dozens of hours of my life bypassing repetitive and boring aspects of the game." .... guess I did end up arguing why grind games are bad :lol:

Except the fact that RuneScape is a successful game, therefore it couldn't have been a bad design.

Design may not be bad, it's just not keeping up with the times. After Jagex removed all the bots f2p worlds rarely go past 200 people sometimes as low as 30. In this day in age there's so many games out there, that are better in RS. Yes, Rs is fun, but the time it takes to do stuff just isn't worth it to most people. I'd gurantee most players have been scaping for 4+ years. Jagex prolly doesn't get many new players. Jagex pretty much has to change something to bring in new players. All banning bots did, was keep players from leaving.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3,52B xp (+36M). Keeping the same pace as last week, Suomi pulled another mid-30M week with almost the exact same gains except for the introduction of some Crafting gains instead of gains from Triple Slay Day. Speaking of which, he is currently holding onto a bit of effigies which he plans to finish off Slayer with tomorrow for his 13th skill at 200M. Depending on how much he decides to continue with Crafting, he could reach 200M Range for his 14th 200M stat a week or two from now. It is now official: Suomi has finally made history by overtaking Gert’s 358M largest lead on rank two. His lead over Tezz now stands at 372M and continues to grow as we speak. In other news, Suomi has been pimping out his YouTube channel once again by uploading a sexy matrix-esque background as well as some rather amusing cave crawler videos and of course posting a list of only “some” (oh lawd, the #e-swag) achievements which consist of various xp milestones, records, and anything else that would look cool on a channel page. However, his list will never have as much e-swag as that of Telmo’s list which will always and forever say “World Ranking: #1.” Coming milestones: 100M WC, 100M Summoning, 200M Slayer (13th), 200M Ranged (14th), and 200M Defence (15th).

2. Tezz : 3,15B xp (+9M). A very slow week for Tezz here who took a well deserved break for RuneFest and then proceeded to continue with his Fletching training, a skill he should reach 200M in next week for his 14th skill at 200M. Suomi will briefly tie him for the title “King of 200M’s” until Suomi eventually takes over when he reaches 200M Defence. However, as the new player in the donation game, Tezz could easily defend his title seeing as he has all of his buyables still open. Nothing is set in stone in rs2k11. Coming milestones: 200M Fletching (14th)

3. Elias : 3B xp Inactive.

4. Caroline2O11 (Previously BuyableQueen – Jdelacroix) : 2,97B xp (+15M). Again another normal, consistent week for Jd who did his Farming runs, continued with Slayer, and dumped a couple Effigies. From the looks of it he seems to be working on an 100M Melee base seeing as he has switched from Slaying with Attack to Slaying with Strength. He should pass the inactive Elias for rank 3 and reach 3B xp in the process two weeks from now. Coming milestones: 100M Defence, 200M thieving, (10th) and 200M farming (11th)

5. Elvis : 2,88B xp (+6M). Enjoying his re-entrance into the top 5, Elvis pulled a more relaxed (and well-deserved) week which consisted mainly of Magic, Farming, and Dominion Towering. He is a few weeks off 150M hp and will pass the inactive Elias for rank 4 about two months from now given his average monthly pace. Coming milestones: Nothing for the moment

6. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive.

7. Drumgun : 2,86B xp (+9M). Another “normal” week for Drumgun who focused mainly on Crafting with some more Rocktailing and Woodcutting on the side. He is 15M off 200M Woodcutting now which he should achieve in the coming weeks. He should pass the inactive Telmomarques for rank 6 next week as well. Coming milestones: 200M WC (12th)

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

9. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. Inactive.

10. Kingduffy : 2,32B xp (+8M). Duffy again pulled a steady yet varied week in which he trained almost all skills with a specific focus on Firemaking. At his current pace, he should pass the inactive Zarfot for rank 9 about a month from now. Coming milestones: 100M Ranged, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter, and 100M Smithing.

11. AlmostLost (Previously BuyableKing number guy lts too cold you know the rest etc): 2,24B xp (+19M). Another fast week for Richard who powered through Slayer, got bored and did a bit of Crawlers, and then got bored of that and returned to Slaying. He is now only a mere 7M xp off 200M Defence and should achieve it by the end of next week. Expect him to also dump some effigies in the near future for some nice xp gains as well. Coming milestones: 200M Defence (7th)

12. Green098 : 2,18B (+7M) Another normal week for Green098 who, despite similar overall gains, started to mainly focus on Melee Slaying but of course still trained a bit of Magic as well. She should achieve 150M HP in two weeks and again, preserve her rank from merely staying active due to the lack of incoming competition. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight

13. Paperbag : 2,16B xp. Inactive.

14. Kngkyle : 2,14B (+4M). Another slow week for Kngkyle who again trained Crafting, Woodcutting, and Farming but with a main focus on Construction. He reached 160M Woodcutting this week and should achieve 200M in the coming months for his 6th 200M stat. Coming milestones: 200M WC (6th skill)

15. Alkan Boss (Previously Number1 Boss) 2,07B xp (+0.5M): Alkan has pretty much gone inactive on his main now but continues to beast it out on his noob account (now “Numbar1 Boss”) which gained 13M xp this week and is now almost 50M xp only one month after account creation. Seeing as his main account has gone basically inactive I will unfortunately have to attempt to write Alkan an obituary next week when Pope712 kicks him out of the top 15. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight.

Outside the top 15: Although Pope only pulled a slow 8M week, it is more than enough to almost guarantee his entrance into the top 15 next week. Other than that, for the moment there seems to be a severe lack of competition from outside the top 15. Can Dragonseance like dump like 9001 effigies so we can have something interesting going on over here already??? ALSO LANGER WHERE U AT MAN??????

A13d.png

Design may not be bad, it's just not keeping up with the times. After Jagex removed all the bots f2p worlds rarely go past 200 people sometimes as low as 30. In this day in age there's so many games out there, that are better in RS. Yes, Rs is fun, but the time it takes to do stuff just isn't worth it to most people. I'd gurantee most players have been scaping for 4+ years. Jagex prolly doesn't get many new players. Jagex pretty much has to change something to bring in new players. All banning bots did, was keep players from leaving.

yea I wouldn't have a good explanation for someone to start rs at this point in time. My main reason for enjoying it kind of depends on the fact that I started when i was 15 and played in long nolifing spurts followed by a month or 2 of a few hours a day then repeating. Finding friends early in the game helps with likeing rs but most of it is an aquired taste. Also if someone wants actiony battles it is best found in another game rather than trainingg for months + to get 138 and the required pray/herb lvls ...The quest are good but there are other games to provide just a story with less time invested.

StarViv.png

Jake is pretty cool name, wonder if he bought it or if it was donated or-- he actually got it lol. And ty for update a13d, was good. Also as you said Tezz can get to 4b exp pretty fast, suomi will probably beat him even if he raped herb and cons then did craft and firemaking or something though, although if he did do that he would have a lot of 200m stats lol.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012