200M in all Skills

Makilio

I play this song when/if I get 200M all skills.

I think you must have slipped there

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

You can never be too sure about anything =P

Btw can anyone remember how many Subcribers Zarfot had before he closed down his YouTube channel? Subcribers don't really mean anything but just curious.

I remember he had over 1M channel views at least.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Yeah, that. I remember people trying to be his 11,000th sub not long before he goodfighted his channel

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Oh ok, thanks :) Was just curious, I used to visit his channel every day haha =P Shame he closed it.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Omg awesome, that's perfect!

Thank you so much :)

A13d didn't forget your comment either but wanted to post full song =P

It isn't that people don't appreciate music, it's that posting that stuff breaks this rule:

Section 1.4 - Stay on Topic: All posts in a thread must be on topic. We understand that some threads evolve naturally, but drastic and/or sudden topic changes are not permitted. It is irksome and disruptive for the people who actually want to discuss the topic at hand. If you want to talk about something else, you need to create a new thread or take it to private message. Unrelated conversations are not permitted.

It's in the first post and should be followed. If you want to discuss something unrelated to the topic of the thread, you can make a new thread and have the discussion there.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Well, personally I would have to disagree that posting a bit of nostalgia about everyone's former favorite 200M all skills contender is any of: "drastic, sudden, irksome, or disruptive." In fact, I would tend to argue that it brought joy to former Zarfot fans listenting to such a relaxing, nostalgic tune, not to mention one last time showing their overwhelming support for him and defeating the My Little Pony fanboys in the highest rated comments section. (lol) That being said though, you're the mod and I'm not, so I'll 'behave' =P

A13d.png

Water has been kicking ass in F2P. 3.3m prayer this week, with almost 1m today. Quite impressive for F2P. I am curious to know how many big bones Water has saved up.

Also it appears that Suomi has taken a break from crafting, and gone back to crawlers. Probably because his refer-a-friend didn't work, so I am guessing he doesn't want to bust in to his D-stones. It seems that he has actually had quite a lucky today for effigies (knock on wood) getting 950k RC xp for only 850k Defense xp. Which means he was getting around 90k RC xp/hr =P

Jake edges ever closer to 200m fletching and his 14th 200m skill. I am interested to see if he decides to max out firemaking after since he had the brief stint smithing.

Roger Al is killing it with slayer and just passed Enrix for rank 6 and it seems he will have that on lock. I am curious to see what he does next because he has some impressive skills, so depending on his cash pile and goals he could enter the top 15 in the future.

Elvis is doing a bit of everything, but still getting some pretty good xp.

Dapledo is slowly working his way to 100m mining, only a few million xp left.

Out of curiosity, what's the max xp/hr rate of big bones in f2p? I know it's the slowest f2p skill so if Water can tackle this I'd consider him a contender for 200M all skills in f2p even if it's not his goal.

Suomi made a thread on the HLF recently and actually got his RaF bonus fixed, however he has stopped Crafting for now as he doesn't like the xp/gp figures for Black D'hides and D stones atm.

Roger isn't sure if he'll retain rank 6 Slayer for now because he thinks that Dragonseance has a bunch of effigies stored up and could jack his rank at any time. Roger also said he wasn't going to camp Crawlers afterwards, so we'll see what he decides to do.

Does anyone know what Dap plans to do after Mining? I know my buddy Infesmati is friends with him so maybe I'll ask him next time he gets on.

A13d.png

Out of curiosity, what's the max xp/hr rate of big bones in f2p? I know it's the slowest f2p skill so if Water can tackle this I'd consider him a contender for 200M all skills in f2p even if it's not his goal.

Suomi made a thread on the HLF recently and actually got his RaF bonus fixed, however he has stopped Crafting for now as he doesn't like the xp/gp figures for Black D'hides and D stones atm.

Roger isn't sure if he'll retain rank 6 Slayer for now because he thinks that Dragonseance has a bunch of effigies stored up and could jack his rank at any time. Roger also said he wasn't going to camp Crawlers afterwards, so we'll see what he decides to do.

Does anyone know what Dap plans to do after Mining? I know my buddy Infesmati is friends with him so maybe I'll ask him next time he gets on.

It's slower than runecrafting?

Casually at LRC for some lovely rocktails (burn the inefficient ones) and ran into this guy:http://gyazo.com/8fbf4fa84077ad063136e65d221a9f57gl with ban tbh

It really is pointless trying to argue with people like that, they are best left ignored and eventually they may shut up.

OT: T_U__O__G_O is rinsing it.

Athymy.png

Roger told me that he'll probably get rank 7 as mentioned above. After that he will finish 200m fishing at rocktails so i wouldn't expect him to enter the top 15.

Also hi,

I've been following this thread since page ~150 but i decided to post now:D

I would like to know where I have said that it's fixed now? It's still not working. But yeah 30+ gp/xp for Crafting is a bit too much.

Oh and always nice to see some screenshots about Suomi fans :)

I used to hear that all the time when I was going for 200M Mining in the Living Rock Caverns =P Good times <3

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNhY-nvq4Ek

My bad haha, it's working now :D

Gotta say that really made my haha!

Prayer is around 75k xp/hr on f2p depending on your consistency

Runecrafting is about 30-35k on f2p, with the method of water runecrafting gloves and tabs, which is the fastest xp without using runners.

1m+ gains in prayer is quite impressive on f2p, really clicking intensive

Prayer is around 75k xp/hr on f2p depending on your consistency

Runecrafting is about 30-35k on f2p, with the method of water runecrafting gloves and tabs, which is the fastest xp without using runners.

1m+ gains in prayer is quite impressive on f2p, really clicking intensive

That 75k is the very maximum I'd say. I average around 65k when focussing - without mousekeys.

That runecrafting is totally wrong since you considered neither the time to get gloves and the time to get tabs. :mellow:

(it's about 11-12k xp/hour if you take the average of the total time spent)

Superheat's 22k xp/hour for body tiara's is the maximum if you don't count using runners - which is barely affordable.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I play this song when/if I get 200M all skills.

Oh and check top comments too =P

Funny how he sings Suomi Finland in my heart forever, dedicated to my tip.it account too haha =P

Are you trolling? It's "Suomi feeling in my heart forever."