200M in all Skills

Makilio

Leaving a Flash Powder Factory game more than two minutes early will now incur a penalty of up to 50%. Running out of catalyst powder will no longer end a game; just prevent the player from making flash powder. Finally, being trapped in a corridor for too long will no longer end the game; just teleport the player to a random corner of the arena.

Fun times

OMG NINJA'd

Badluck Jebby. Back to Barb with you, hope to see you there one day.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Well, it doesn't really suck for Jebrim. I know he made that lovely tick counter, but in terms of his long term goal, he got the best exp possible whilst it was available, and now he's going back to train at a place he surely loves.

Well, it doesn't really suck for Jebrim. I know he made that lovely tick counter, but in terms of his long term goal, he got the best exp possible whilst it was available, and now he's going back to train at a place he surely loves.

Well, as he said, he took a lot of time off training agility to make the tick counter and do research and stuff, so who knows if he actually ended up with more xp than he would've? Does suck that the counter doesn't work anymore Jeb but the fun is in the making of it right? :)

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Redtunnel: Leaving a Flash Powder Factory game more than two minutes early will now incur a penalty of up to 50%. Running out of catalyst powder will no longer end a game; just prevent the player from making flash powder. Finally, being trapped in a corridor for too long will no longer end the game; just teleport the player to a random corner of the arena.

Redtunnel: I scored 328 and got 85 points

^ That's more than it was before by the way.

Confirm;

120111143335.png

Well, as he said, he took a lot of time off training agility to make the tick counter and do research and stuff, so who knows if he actually ended up with more xp than he would've? Does suck that the counter doesn't work anymore Jeb but the fun is in the making of it right? :)

Jeb already knew the best routes but he made the calculator to get the information out there, so he missed out on a lot of time :(

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I would have been doing 6m+ weeks if this update hadn't come out. Since it came out, I dropped to getting 5m Xp the first week and then 3m Xp total for the next 2 weeks. Total, not each week.

Making the program was an interesting experience, but yeah, it was a waste of time, along with the other data I organised for myself. Hopefully, but unlikely, we can get Jagex to change that. Post on my thread: [QFC]15-16-705-63506426[/QFC].

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

You guys should add "scl" to weekly updates etc..

He's got worse stats than the people we're already debating lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

For those needing Summoning & effigies, would Black Demons in Taverly be viable? I'm getting 180 Crims/ hour + effigies ever 1 hour 20 to 40... It actually beats Wfs for Charm rates, and gives Range+ melee exp...

I would recomend you to go Cave Crawlers, even though you will get less charms there.

You guys should add "scl" to weekly updates etc..

I will add him to my time calc update. I already add some people like 2-3 that aren't contenders, neither hava the goal (I think), but they find fun to see how many hours they would have left, I guess.

Sooner or later these players will realise that they have been experiencing a faulse sense of happiness. True happiness comes not from a pleasurable sensation but from deep fulfillment and serenity.

200M all won't give you 'true happiness' just like a religious belief or mindset would give. But neither does a study, work, or even a family. I'm sure fulfiling such a huge goal does give an enourmous amount of satisfaction for years and years. 200M can be compared to doing high school twice (timewise), but takes way more willpower to wake up every morning and play for 11 hours straight. And not just playing, but as efficient as one can be. I can't speak for any contender here, but if I would accomplish such a goal right now, I'm sure 10 years from now I would look back and be proud that I sticked to the goal I set, a goal thousands of people couldn't reach.

Of course you're right, Suomi is probably smart enough to realise that he won't get anything more out of all this except for satisfaction. I feel a sense of disgust from you towards the contenders, correct me if I'm wrong. But even Obama won't find true happiness in being boss of the world ;).

I don't think these players will get much satisfaction or fulfillment out of max xp but if they really do then I am wrong to criticise them. I certainately find work more pleasing then rs, even if it requires a lot of effort I am happy with the work I have done and am pleased to see a project progressing as the weeks go by.

If these players are having fun doing what they are doing then I would have to say that I think highschool takes more will power. And fyi these players play no where near as efficient can be, perhaps some play as focussed as can be but not efficient.

Personally I think the opposite in that Suomi realises that all he will get out of this is fun but not so much satisfaction or fulfillment at that. Since it seems he plays more for fun than achievement.

I do think that if Obama left his term as President knowing that he had changed the world for the better he would have a great sense of pride.

Hi 1.5m-3m Firemaking Xp per hour

You can do it once per day.

Can you give a little more explanation of how the game works? How long does that aura/fire thing last? How far can you run with it before you are out of bounds? How much xp do you get per log? Does that xp per log change with time?

So everyone should do the firemaking thing once per day rite

Unless you already have 200m firemaking, or you have enough firemaking xp such that when you go for 200m WCing you will achieve 200m Firemaking with the adze xp. Otherwise everyone should be doing this.

Can you give a little more explanation of how the game works? How long does that aura/fire thing last? How far can you run with it before you are out of bounds? How much xp do you get per log? Does that xp per log change with time?

The reward lasts for 2 minutes. Each log is double xp, I don't know how/if the flame gloves+ring of fire stack with it. The theoretical maximum # of logs would be 400. For that you would need 14 yaks to be dismissed at once (must be at once because dropped items vanish after 2 minutes), or 7 yaks and 7 helpers with their inventory full ready to drop. This would be about 250k xp. Dragonseance was trying out having lots of helpers with yaks and he thinks 8 yaks (240 logs) is about the max humanly possible, but that still seems a bit low to me.

If you have 2 friends lay down 3 rows of 28 logs each, and then activate it and run over them as they start appearing, you can get ~100k exp in 2 mins once per 24hrs.

So should this be done alongside a daily farm run?

Basically, thinking of Suomi in this case, firemaking won't be trained for a while. Assuming it's not for another 100 days, that's 10,000,000 firemaking xp to be gained from that time if he does a daily run. This 10M would save at least 23 hours or so, ((roughly 425K * 2.3 = 1M) * 10 = ~10M).