200M in all Skills

Makilio

Season commented that she is going for all 30m+ at the moment when I spotted her at LRC.

Can confirm. W84 life amirite

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Not regularly, even if he's doing an occasional game. He's gonna start doing it regularly next month. I've been talking to him daily atm...

About money, Jamie merches and has money sitting around atm.

Great :) Hoping to see Skiller 703 back in the top 15 soon. (The top 15 is getting boring with all those inactives :P )

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Not regularly, even if he's doing an occasional game. He's gonna start doing it regularly next month. I've been talking to him daily atm...

About money, Jamie merches and has money sitting around atm.

Great :) Hoping to see Skiller 703 back in the top 15 soon. (The top 15 is getting boring with all those inactives :P )

Could switch to a top 15 active players and just mention the inactives at the bottom of the posts :)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

lmao @ suomi getting top comment on 'americas got talent flexible girl'.

on topic: How do max players go for 200m DG, do they just find nice friends who key for them and get surv prod every floor, or what?

Miseryism | Completionist

Pengs can be done in 15 minutes or less if they are properly trapped, but if that's too slow you could spend all your time in world 60 and spy them as they are confirmed near a tele spot. At 10 minutes for 16 penguin points they are 237600 xp/hr which I'm fairly sure is worth doing.

@Jadinkos: I don't think top players dungeoneer any different from others. They key floors and they join floors with the people who will take them. Of course if you're 120 dg, maxed and with hex/bn/2h/plate binds you'll typically dg with better people, but that's independant from being 2b+ xp. At 80 dg you can be maxed/2b+ xp all you want, but that won't get you into the best teams unless you are personal friends.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

(top players/efficient people), how do you go about with penguin spying, etc. efficiently? Do you just ignore penguins that aren't at fast to get locations or what?

I don't do penguins.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

(top players/efficient people), how do you go about with penguin spying, etc. efficiently? Do you just ignore penguins that aren't at fast to get locations or what?

I don't do penguins.

you also don't have quests done to access all penguins on your agility accounts

I don't do penguins^ :???: I think I should for summ xp though. :lol:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

For those needing Summoning & effigies, would Black Demons in Taverly be viable? I'm getting 180 Crims/ hour + effigies ever 1 hour 20 to 40... It actually beats Wfs for Charm rates, and gives Range+ melee exp...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

lmao @ suomi getting top comment on 'americas got talent flexible girl'.

on topic: How do max players go for 200m DG, do they just find nice friends who key for them and get surv prod every floor, or what?

everyone already has 200m dg
StarViv.png

To do pengs effectively you need to have done a bunch of quests and other things which make it not worth the time (Unless you were going to do those things anyways) Also, 15 minutes is good, but its not always like this every week. Maybe if you have friends who confirm for you?

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

To do pengs effectively you need to have done a bunch of quests and other things which make it not worth the time (Unless you were going to do those things anyways) Also, 15 minutes is good, but its not always like this every week. Maybe if you have friends who confirm for you?

Never takes me more then 20 minutes to do usually. And most maxed players do have most quests done except Kngkyle and Jarod.

With the goal of 200M in all skills in mind, is it worth it to do penguins?

Varies from player to player really. I do it for fun. But its 15-20 minutes for 39k xp in any skill a week. Most likely rc.

Black demons doesn't beat WF's for charms if you're getting 180/hr.

Really? I though max was 150 from wfs? Also, consider the effigies giving extra summon exp also. I think it comes to 200/ hour if you have mx gear. I'm also only 92 ranged, and 98 melees. Max gear though.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Leaving a Flash Powder Factory game more than two minutes early will now incur a penalty of up to 50%. Running out of catalyst powder will no longer end a game; just prevent the player from making flash powder. Finally, being trapped in a corridor for too long will no longer end the game; just teleport the player to a random corner of the arena.

Fun times