200M in all Skills

Makilio

I thought maging mithril dragons with earth wave? was like 300k/hr+ magic XP?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I thought maging mithril dragons with earth wave? was like 300k/hr+ magic XP?

Would you mind test it (assuming you can use ovl, best weapon, best prayer, etc) and tell me the exact xp rate?

You or someone else...

Not me sorry. I haven't done too much combat in the new system. I only saw these numbers mentioned on the HLF.

Could someone else test it please?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I've been getting ~250k/h - -270k/h with some easy and i was limited to batwing (50 Def) and ABS. I'm positive that with good use of the ability bar, adrenaline potions and max gear 300k+ would be a breeze.

I'm sure it has been mentioned before, but digging through 21k posts isn't my thing, and it didn't come up on a quick Google, but I was wondering on what type of XP rate summoning has FACTORING IN shard collection (waterfiends w/titan and the trimmings). Feel free to Modve this Maderators if needbe, but seemed like the best place for it -.-

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I'm sure it has been mentioned before, but digging through 21k posts isn't my thing, and it didn't come up on a quick Google, but I was wondering on what type of XP rate summoning has FACTORING IN shard collection (waterfiends w/titan and the trimmings). Feel free to Modve this Maderators if needbe, but seemed like the best place for it -.-

Use the equation in my signature, but pretend income is charms per hour.

• Like 1

What's does everyone think the new skills will be like. Not the skills themselves, but do you think they'll be slow exp, fast exp, click intensive, afk?

Well based on last few updates (runespan etc.) and with action bars (1 button dropping of ores/fish) Jagex are making skill more afk-friendly or at least less click intensive, all depends if Jagex follow this new trend or not

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

he's only doing a few farm runs and a couple of hours at herblore habitat.. he may still want to achieve 5b but he's barely gaining anything like the exp he used to.

well he sometimes gets 4,5m xp in hunt a day, and often 2m+.. thats atleast above 8 hours (for the 2m+)

edit: fyi hes gained 15-20m total xp last week..

The only limit is your own imagination.

Hmm interesting thoughts. Although id like to see them go with something a little less AFK, and not a ridiculous exp rate like dungeoneering :P

I still stand by original opinion on dungeoneering, it's a minigame not a skill.

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Don't bring that into this thread. For 200M all skills's concern, it gives total xp and total levels, therefore it is and will be considered a skill.

• Like 5

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hmm interesting thoughts. Although id like to see them go with something a little less AFK, and not a ridiculous exp rate like dungeoneering :P

I still stand by original opinion on dungeoneering, it's a minigame not a skill.

Yh i totally agree. But if jagex brought out a mini game as a skill back then, then whats changed, surely if they had an idea of a decent actual skill back in 2010 then they'd have released it, instead of releasing a mini game as a skill?

Edited by Jeremy841
removed runetrack link

What's does everyone think the new skills will be like. Not the skills themselves, but do you think they'll be slow exp, fast exp, click intensive, afk?

A click intensive fast option, and a slightly slower afk option. Much like woodcutting but likely faster xp rates.

thumperton.png

Don't bring that into this thread. For 200M all skills's concern, it gives total xp and total levels, therefore it is and will be considered a skill.

I was simply stating my opinion, I am well aware it's considered a skill by most runescapers and most definately considered a skill by all maxed players and the 200mil 'scapers.

I just really hope the new skills are nothing like dg. Which i'm very hopeful they won't be considering they're gathering and processing skills which pretty much rules out any possibility of it being like dg.

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

I was simply stating my opinion, I am well aware it's considered a skill by most runescapers and most definately considered a skill by all maxed players and the 200mil 'scapers.

I just really hope the new skills are nothing like dg. Which i'm very hopeful they won't be considering they're gathering and processing skills which pretty much rules out any possibility of it being like dg.

Dg is a skill. It takes longer to learn, but once you have done it's just as much about repetition as all other skills.

Asmodean <3

Has anyone looked into polyphasic sleep as a way to gain more exp a day? The was it works is you change your sleeping pattern to 6 20 minute periods per day, so you sleep for a total of 2 hours a day. could lessen the actual days till 200m all due to being able to play 22 hours a day lol.