200M in all Skills

Makilio

I don't think it will have much short term impact though. It may take a while to see. The main issue is that the gp created by alching takes much longer to exit the game.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I'm getting ~250k magic xp/h at glacors. I may not know all tricks but i really doubt all rates over 300k

I am getting 308k Magic xp/h at glacors.

I'm getting 340k xp/h now @ 57 kph.

They don't because they don't really calculate this. I wouldn't trust a single figure Jagex has listed as an XP/hr when compared to the data that Gemeos uses.

• Like 9

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Kind of surprised Jagex doesn't have high scores listed by XP instead of total level

They probably didnt want someone who did one skill a lot to be at the top. Consider someone getting 100m fletching around the time hiscores were released, they are already listed as the best fletcher, they don't need to be listed in the top overall players

Would you want someone who's just trained 1 skill or a couple ahead of you? I sure wouldn't enjoy if someone with 700 total and 4 200m's was ahead of me in OVERALL highscores. That 200m they have is just relevant in that skill - keep it in it's 'own' highscores.

• Like 2

Swarlly.png

I'm wondering if any top rank players are also doing PoP or do they deem it a waste of time as no XP is gained from it =/

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Ah well, I was wondering it because of some potential time saving:

9rk16s.png

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

For some top players, I don't think it's really relevant just because they have most skills that can be done at a bank already done. I'm sure quite a few people with aspirations of moving up, like myself, are doing PoP to an extent and working towards the refurbrished workshop. On a side note - I do love PoP so I might be a little biased and most of my friends who are doing it need it in order to to get Trim back so it might just be me.

Swarlly.png

Ah well, I was wondering it because of some potential time saving:

9rk16s.png

Where did you get that pic from?

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Player-Owned_Ports

Then to "Upgrade Buildings".

Then to

To see all of the upgrades, their benefits and their costs, click here to toggle them.

And then somewhere in the list =3.

• Like 1

Account Help