200M in all Skills

Makilio

I must admit, seeing the positions changing on the time calc updates disappoints me a bit. It reminds me of what a few maxed f2pers (and retired top players) have said, memorably so by Syzygy during his Tip.it interview. What's the point in competing for #1 when every new update invalidates the work you've done so far. What's the point in having trained slow skills first when they're likely to be subjectively ruined by faster exp rates down the line. You can argue that the sensible choice is that if an exp rate/method of training feels too good to be true, then make use of it. Isn't that just the mentality used by bug abusers though? Trying to get an unfair advantage over everyone else. I can't speak on behalf of Phoenix Odin or LarryR, but the exp that they gained sure doesn't feel like it's in the same skill as Suomi or Dragonseance to name a few. I'm not criticising the players, more the game. In a race to 200m all, the numbers next to each players total exp are fairly incomparable unless they used the same methods. Even the thought of getting 200m all in the most/least time is pretty irrelevant unless there is some sort of multiplier involved with every method of every skill. I'm not saying to favour people who choose to get 200m mining with copper and bronze, because it's inefficient, more so that 200m mining at iron ore would be a 10x, granite an 8x, gold a 7x or whatnot. For me it would make the whole race far more interesting, as the time calc has tried to do, but tries in vain because the figures in the calculator don't represent hours played, efficiency or even cost, of anyone who played before the most recent update of the figures used.

Tl:Dr

Jebrim's 200m agility on acc 1 isn't the same as it was on acc 2, or the same as it will be on acc 3. They're all varying difficulties and as such the different achievements deserve different merit.

Just as 200m cooking isn't as impressive as 200m agility (in any era)

I'm actually on account 4 atm. Also my 2nd 200m Agility took longer than my 1st because I spent a good chunk of time at Brimhaven.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

gratz to jake, dh sucks now, so I would say the hour's left most likely needs updated as slayer should slow down a bit

What actually changed about dh?

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

gratz to jake, dh sucks now, so I would say the hour's left most likely needs updated as slayer should slow down a bit

I've only done nechryaels since the nerf, but they were only slightly slower using a chaotic maul instead of dharok. I've heard abyssal demons are a lot slower, but I haven't tested it for myself.

I don't remember what slayer exp/hr he used on his sheet, but it should be at least 85k, perhaps higher as the best methods are still being discovered. I've tested 6 tasks so far that are all capable of over 100k slay/hr, 4 of them over 120k slay/hr.

The fastest total exp/hr I've recorded thus far is from Dark Beasts, at just over 720k exp/hr. Just looking at slayer it's nothing too special at about 120k exp/hr.

Here is a simple list of all the Kuradel slayer task weaknesses:

http://kngkyle.com/u...-11-20_2058.png

I use Zbow for all range weaknesses, the corresponding magic spell in ancients for mage weaknesses, chaotic maul for crush weaknesses, saradomin godsword for slash weaknesses, and zamorakian spear for stab weaknesses.

The way abilties hit as soon as you cast them negates the benefit of having a quick hitting 1-handed weapon. The only tasks worth using momentum for are some magic tasks, since the wand and spellbook combo casts spells incredibly fast. Zbow and other melee weapons are too slow for momentum to be worthwhile in my opinion.

• Like 2

What do you use against dark beasts, since they are weak to bolts, or do you still use a bow?

I use zbow + cannon. You can kill up to 13 per minute with that if you ignore pretty much all drops. Soul split keeps your health at full the whole time, so no need to worry about that.

When I tested it myself, at 36lp, Dharok's did more damage than a chaotic maul with normal attacks, but not with abilities.

I definitely agree with you on basic abilities, but, and maybe I'm imagining this, the damage bonus seemed to 'stack' with threshold and ultimate abilities? I could be completely wrong and it's just confirmation bias, but it seemed to me that Dharok was hitting harder than the CM with higher abilities.

Thanks for the grats, I suppose mining and smith will be the next 2.

Was talking to you in game about this.

According to

It will take Jake ~1,742 hours to get 200m mining

In this time it will get him ~130,678,921 smithing exp

So in going for 200m mining, he will get 200m smithing before he finishes.

Can anyone confirm that lrc is 100k mining and 75k smithing exp an hour? It seems high, but I haven't had the time to really test it.