200M in all Skills

Makilio

^Maybe Dark Lust or Jebrim

Dark Lust doesn't nolife and in fact doesn't even really play RS anymore. She just bankstands now. And ya, I do plan on being first, even if I have to pull a 160h week. Considering that's never been done before, I'm not too worried about the competition.

I'm sorry, but Gemeos2 will be #1

Ofc. I will undeniably do a 161 hours week so I can beat Jebrim on this "repetitive poor pixelated game made by Jargonex company".

Has anyone looked into polyphasic sleep as a way to gain more exp a day? The was it works is you change your sleeping pattern to 6 20 minute periods per day, so you sleep for a total of 2 hours a day. could lessen the actual days till 200m all due to being able to play 22 hours a day lol.

Elias:I played about 20 hours per day whole June and a bit into July this year(2011), I have never played that much for such a long period of time before.

Source:http://www.tip.it/ru...view-with-elias

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

ridiculously unhealthy

as for first in the new skill depends when it comes , how fast it is, how afk it is, ect ect, if it comes in the beggining of the year some people will still be on winterbreak meeeeeeeeeeeeeee and if it comes during april/finals than goodfight during summer well much bigger competition.

StarViv.png

ridiculously unhealthy

as for first in the new skill depends when it comes , how fast it is, how afk it is, ect ect, if it comes in the beggining of the year some people will still be on winterbreak meeeeeeeeeeeeeee and if it comes during april/finals than goodfight during summer well much bigger competition.

Jebrim? Finals? BAAHAAHAAA

For Jebrim, every day is like a winterbreak day, don't confuse him with that school shit, he needs to concentrate on the new skill.

• Like 2

My view of uberman is that it's overrated and only advertised by amateurs. I've yet to see a record set with it. It only sounds good on paper.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

As a side-note, does anyone think S U O M I maxing xp will cause Jagex to consider somehow raising the xp cap in skills, ideally to some impossibly large number?

Yeah. I'll go Suggest it be changed to 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 All Skills. Whatever the Max Exp for a Skill will be it will be my Goal to get that much Exp. Hope you had a Good break S U O M I.

[i'm on page 983 right now so will be a while for me to catch up to the current page.]

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Check out Steve Pavlina and Tim Ferriss

I'm talking about RuneScapers. You can track Xp which provides far more factual proof than just people's word. People tend to stretch the truth, even unintentionally.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

ah ok. How come you haven't tried it

While it seems good on paper I doubt it's realistic to uphold for an extended period of time (not saying physically rather than mentally) not to mention the fact that I doubt there's anyone that actually takes rs THAT serious to go to such lengths just to gain a few hours a day to skill.

Assuming alot of things here, but the fact that it's never been done before kind of backs me up.

Teleport urn can be used from the action bar to not interrupt fishing. Not sure if that makes it faster but it saves re clicking the spot

You get a chance to fish something each 5 ticks. So, as long as your are fishing each 5 ticks, you are doing good.

You can teleport a urn without using action much faster than that, obviously. So, using action bar to teleport the urns only makes it easier and not faster/slower.

As a side-note, does anyone think S U O M I maxing xp will cause Jagex to consider somehow raising the xp cap in skills, ideally to some impossibly large number?

Yeah. I'll go Suggest it be changed to 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 All Skills. Whatever the Max Exp for a Skill will be it will be my Goal to get that much Exp. Hope you had a Good break S U O M I.

[i'm on page 983 right now so will be a while for me to catch up to the current page.]

And blocks could get rank1 with 10b prayer xp RIP

Th_Heretic.png

2425_zps35ff81f1.png

ah ok. How come you haven't tried it

Because my methodology works fine.

Here's some problems that come to mind when I think of the Uberman strategy:

- Waking up prematurely usually causes you to be tired for a bit, which eventually alleviates over time as you're awake. Making this more frequent will hardly help motivate or keep you awake.

- Real life time is lost each time you spend a handful of minutes lying in bed both as you're trying to fall asleep and as you wake up. Doing this several times a day can add up to an extra hour lost from RS, even though you were technically awake.

- A 6-hour cap on how long you can stay up straight is very limiting. Some flexibility is usually required as nothing ever goes exactly to plan. Furthermore, the most effective means of doing the Uberman would be to have someone wake you at a specified time. Alarm clocks or your internal human clock are risky and can be unreliable. At some point the person waking you up will have to sleep as well.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Another popular strategy, although I don't personally like it, is to just do a huge bunch of time at once, like 2+ days straight, before finally sleeping and waking up naturally. This could be thought of as the opposite of Uberman. My main problem with this is that while you can get good hours, your Xp rate suffers greatly as time goes on. It's more efficient to catch a couple hours of shut-eye and then return at full Xp/hr than to continue at a diminished pace. Xp/hr loss is inevitable as your brain will start shutting down on its own, regardless of how much willpower you have. This method also gets significantly harder if you're not already well-rested.

This is the strategy that Skiller 703 uses. Drumgun also used it when he did his 200m Overall week. He stayed up for over 4 days straight and boy did he lose Xp/hr lol. I was running secondaries for him on that final day.

My personal strategy that I use for my week records that doesn't hurt my Xp, minimizes the level of tiredness I feel, and gives me the most flexibility while also making sure I stay on track is to sleep on a regular schedule once a day in the evening for 1-3 hours at a time. I use someone to wake me. In emergencies, an unscheduled hour or two can be used partway through a day. This should be made up by cutting that same amount of time from a later scheduled sleep period. Maintaining this for more than a week isn't really possible though.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

For a 160h week plus a 6h autolog at start, Skiller 703's method would be: Play 3 days 11 hours straight. Sleep 8 hours. Play 3 days 11 hours straight.

My method would be sleep 1 hour per day for the 6 evenings and save 2 1-hour periods as backup for emergencies, since I'll probably need them at some point near the end.

We both have made plans for how to achieve this so far unattained RS nolifing achievement. Neither of us have definite plans on actually doing it just yet though.

If you're confused about the hours I specified, at this level we measure it by keeping track of hours slept and subtracting from 168, even if you end up doing 174 due to the 6h autolog. This is the convention used for pretty much any week over 140h since it is hard to get an accurate comparison between players from Xp rates alone and you're at such a small distance that tracking hours is more reliable. 1% in either direction for an Xp rate can have a huge difference in estimated hours and where people would rank.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

This might be useful for some people so I just though I would post this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6UncwUAKV8

Make sure you check the description.

In regards to that video :

When using mousekeys you can double click using those as well, easier than using left and right click.

20hrs a day only reaches you to 140hrs/week.. you'd need another 1hr per day which is only 3 hrs of not playing per day.

There's 168 hours in a week. If he played for 160 hours it would leave him 8 hours of time off/sleep. Using a sleep cycle that "works" without the body to start shutting itself down would be the uberman sleeping pattern, but even with that having 6 twenty minute naps a day would mean that 14 hours of sleep per week. With a maximum of 8 hours of off time, he would have to do ~3.4 20 minute naps (so 3 naps a day with 4 naps every 3 days) a day to get 160 hours a week.

Only getting an hour of sleep per day is nearly impossible because your body will begin to shut down and force you to sleep (passing out/death). Also, if any type of drug is used (such as adderall), extreme physical harm would be put on your body which could lead to serious problems over that long of time.

I honestly find an 160 hour week impossible to pull off.

When using mousekeys you can double click using those as well, easier than using left and right click.

Exactly what I wrote on my description...

"So, you basically just have to hide your chat and use your mousekeys to right/left click (nearly at same time)."

5 or + makes you right click and left click.