200M in all Skills

Makilio

Slayer xp rates depend on what tasks you get/do/block and whether or not you use abilities or momentum, though with the right tasks, it can average at 100k xp/h or so easily.

Hardstylez.png

Slayer xp rates depend on what tasks you get/do/block and whether or not you use abilities or momentum, though with the right tasks, it can average at 100k xp/h or so easily.

That last part sounds like classic exaggeration. Unless you supply some sort of reliable KPH data that I can enter into the XPW Slayer Model, I'll be skeptical.

6 hours isn't a long period of time. Need hundreds of hours.

6hours give's you a fairly good view on how much xps it'll be average, especially with this big amount of blockable tasks and the point system to skip tasks, in my opion

Ofcourse you can't go say it's exact to the xp etc but I doubt it's very far off

100224419lieven.png
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing"

With most RS skills 6 hours is plenty of time, slayer is a bit tricky because of task luck. Each roll affects 20-30 minutes of time instead of a few seconds, so you're going to need a lot longer than that to get a reasonable approximation.

Asmodean <3

6 hours isn't a long period of time. Need hundreds of hours.

6hours give's you a fairly good view on how much xps it'll be average, especially with this big amount of blockable tasks and the point system to skip tasks, in my opion

Ofcourse you can't go say it's exact to the xp etc but I doubt it's very far off

The reason you can't use 6hrs for slayer is because a lot depends on how many slayer points you have to use for skipping bad tasks.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

It should also be noted from that video, that that was before the DH nerf, with many of his tasks being melee'd tasks. I've been doing a large amount of slayer and have found it to average around 80k exp/hr overall including banking travelling etc. and have been skipping all melee tasks due to how useless it is now for slayer.

Yes, but KPH is for a single task. 6 hrs of slayer isn't the same as 6hrs of kph at a given task. Am I correct in understanding it you want 10hrs of a single task to get kph data on it?

6 hrs of random slayer tasks could easily be skewed by stocking up points before hand.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Speaking of Slayer, is there a link to a decent resource on Slayer? Like weaknesses, tasks to block/skip etc?

I think this thread on the RSOF covers it quite well:

[qfc]154-155-998-64115641[/qfc]

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.