Makilio

200M in all Skills

Do you think there will be a huge impact in the games economy over the coming months, as few people are now alching because of such easy better mage exp rates.

Could finally mean more gp going out of game than coming in?

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Do you think there will be a huge impact in the games economy over the coming months, as few people are now alching because of such easy better mage exp rates.

Alcing got faster?

Alcing got faster?

No. Alching is the same but other rates are faster and cheap (combat) so now a lot of people who would have alched are not. While there have always been better methods for both xp/hr and gp/hr alching was popular because it was easy. This might impact the value of gp if enough gp starts filtering out of the game. I doubt it will have that big of an impact...

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Alcing got faster?

No. Alching is the same but other rates are faster and cheap (combat) so now a lot of people who would have alched are not. While there have always been better methods for both xp/hr and gp/hr alching was popular because it was easy. This might impact the value of gp if enough gp starts filtering out of the game. I doubt it will have that big of an impact...

Oh I completely read his post wrong. I thought he was saying more people was alcing. It's too early :wall:

I am sure alching is (was before eoc) still the biggest income of gp into the game, much less people alching could have a massive effect in the long run.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I don't think it will have much short term impact though. It may take a while to see. The main issue is that the gp created by alching takes much longer to exit the game.

Serena_Sedai.png

I'm getting ~250k magic xp/h at glacors. I may not know all tricks but i really doubt all rates over 300k

I am getting 308k Magic xp/h at glacors.

I'm getting 340k xp/h now @ 57 kph.

Drumgun is 1.1m off of 120 dungeoneering.

Wonder if he will get this weekend or is he just being a tease. :(

1.1m dungeoneering xp is easy enough on a regular weekend, he could easily get it if he wanted too. The question for me is whether he'll continue on past 120.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

1.1m dungeoneering xp is easy enough on a regular weekend, he could easily get it if he wanted too. The question for me is whether he'll continue on past 120.

He might even have enough tokens to get it anytime.

Th_Heretic.png

2425_zps35ff81f1.png

Grats on 120 dg and rank 3 Drumgun! Now everyone is where they belong on the top page :)

• Like 2

Congrats to Drumgun on 2496 and rank 3. Now people won't ask me who Drumgun is when I mention him :)

Swarlly.png

They don't because they don't really calculate this. I wouldn't trust a single figure Jagex has listed as an XP/hr when compared to the data that Gemeos uses.

• Like 9

Serena_Sedai.png

Kind of surprised Jagex doesn't have high scores listed by XP instead of total level

They probably didnt want someone who did one skill a lot to be at the top. Consider someone getting 100m fletching around the time hiscores were released, they are already listed as the best fletcher, they don't need to be listed in the top overall players

Would you want someone who's just trained 1 skill or a couple ahead of you? I sure wouldn't enjoy if someone with 700 total and 4 200m's was ahead of me in OVERALL highscores. That 200m they have is just relevant in that skill - keep it in it's 'own' highscores.

• Like 2

Swarlly.png