200M in all Skills

Makilio

suomi will most likely be the first person to get 200m all skills. But he has said to Runeshark that he wont be playing runescape like he use to. So it may be a while longer before someone actualy gets 200m Maxed.

I don't know man... Look at his recent daily exp gains. Proof of at least 12 hours a day average.

suomi will most likely be the first person to get 200m all skills. But he has said to Runeshark that he wont be playing runescape like he use to. So it may be a while longer before someone actualy gets 200m Maxed.

~2 months ago

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

~2 months ago

i think, he just said that because of the burnout he had.

maybe the rs break gave him his full motivation back again :)

i hope he will get 200m all skills before the new skills, maybe it will be like when magnus get maxed skiller. not even a week later the new skill was released :/

~2 months ago

maybe the rs break gave him his full motivation back again smile.png

i hope he will get 200m all skills before the new skills, maybe it will be like when magnus get maxed skiller. not even a week later the new skill was released :/

~2 months ago

maybe the rs break gave him his full motivation back again smile.png

im wondering the top 5 lvl 4 skillers on runescape (lvl 3 has changed to lvl 4 since eoc)

I'm curious if Dapledo is back playing seriously and how many hours he would have left?

Dapledo would need 8716 hours, making him #8 at the time calc update list.

Would you be planning to add him if he continues reasonable xp gains?

So yes...? Or has he stated he's not going for 200m all?

thumperton.png

Jagex just banned 70+ 200m hunts bots. How long did this take Jagex?

Suomi is now back to under 100 rank for all skills(and on target for thieving as well).

I half wonder if SUOMI is the reason for these bans. Because people are looking at a high profile player at 200m hunting and seeing obvious bots ranked higher.

Jagex just banned 99 200m hunts bots. How long did this take Jagex?

Suomi is now back to under 100 rank for all skills(and on target for thieving as well).

Or Botwatch is finally being enrolled... Slowly taking a couple of days/weeks to cover other area's.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Yah most of the abusers have now been banned. Also... Suomi is just tearing through thieving, nice to see he's going for it, also grats to him on top 100 hunter today, looks like he will finish off top 100 all skills :)

Swarlly.png

I half wonder if SUOMI is the reason for these bans. Because people are looking at a high profile player at 200m hunting and seeing obvious bots ranked higher.

Well this isn't the first time. I remember a post on rsof about the 200m hunter bots months ago. They were removed but theres more all the time.

Runescape player since 6th November, 2003

pen_chef.png

pen_chef.png

flubbersig.jpg

Judging from the page in the hunter highscores that Suomi is on http://puu.sh/1JE3c this can hardly be the case (notably rank 46, 48 and 49). Also proves to me it's a machine at work, no manual banning or obvious cases such as these would not be left out. I'm not exactly sure about numbers but I'd say atleast half the accounts with 200m hunt still are bots, not to mention the many thousands that have between 99 and 200m. A13D can probably provide us with more information about that :P

Joep.pngJoep_Jr.png

Pooling money and offering someone with 200m Hunter to change name to "ComboBreaker" still seems like a good idea.

• Like 6

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER