200M in all Skills

Makilio

Magic XP rate changed from 600k to 350k. People were only getting 600k because of the increased spawn rates for the slayer weekend.

All slayer ratios (except effigy) are now accurate.

Slayer XP rate changed from 100k to 113507.

Slayer cost is now accurate.

Thanks for Thai Thong for giving me data for the last three fixes mentioned.

Dragonseance passed Chilly, Alkan and Kngkyle.

Chilly passed Alkan and Kngkyle.

Alkan passed Kngkyle.

1NtkC.png

• Like 1

Right lets set kingduffys "hack" straight.

I know the person who hacked duffy and lets just say he Kingduffy wasn't anything but "professional" in his security.

His email password was the same as every other password he uses including other email accounts. With today's leaked DB's.. pretty easy to crack.

His JAG questions were in his sky drive under Runescape Account. For 9th ranked player with 5b in his bank..is that really a good idea?

His bank pin was his first 4 digits in his password.... Really Jon (Duffy)? Really......

Hello 5b....

Kingduffy was secured properly but the security information was so easily available in his Hotmail that it was only as matter of time before he got hacked.

Same hacker got Runeshark and scammed M3DW a blue....

Rich people = Idiots

Right lets set kingduffys "hack" straight.

I know the person who hacked duffy and lets just say he Kingduffy wasn't anything but "professional" in his security.

His email password was the same as every other password he uses including other email accounts. With today's leaked DB's.. pretty easy to crack.

His JAG questions were in his sky drive under Runescape Account. For 9th ranked player with 5b in his bank..is that really a good idea?

His bank pin was his first 4 digits in his password.... Really Jon (Duffy)? Really......

Hello 5b....

Kingduffy was secured properly but the security information was so easily available in his Hotmail that it was only as matter of time before he got hacked.

Same hacker got Runeshark and scammed M3DW a blue....

Rich people = Idiots

ur a retard u know?

ofc duffy should had a bit more security but [bleep] pls, why even hack? for some rs gps?

i'll never understand why people hack other lol

someone works hard over years (and yes, to the haters, playing rs WAS also hard work) and then? one stupid motherf.. hacks you 'cause of rs gps looool

edit: yeah probably not the best english, i know

The amount of facepalms I just had... :wall:

On a topic worthy note, what does the numbers inside the curly brackets mean? Ex. (55). Does that mean increased hours?

It means how many hours of max xp gained in the skill/skills that he/she is training since the last update

5Lfnu.png

On a topic worthy note, what does the numbers inside the curly brackets mean? Ex. (55). Does that mean increased hours?

That means players needed more hours than last week due to changes mentioned. You should read it as a negative number of hours decreased since last week.

It means he now needs 55 more hours than he did last week. Its because gemeos lowered the xp rate on magic.

• Like 1

They're called "braces," and they find the term "curly brackets" quite offensive

Then they remember they are just punctuation marks and go back to an inert existence caring for nowt.

OT for those who haven't checked recently, Suomi is just over 199M farm XP, and at 99.3M thief. Almost reached 100M base, almost 24/25.

LgEZt.png

He frequents the german servers and has some german friends. He has picked up on german through those areas. Not sure if he has anything from irl school wise for german, I will ask him tomorrow.

ah ok

was their ever a german player on the top?

i only remember zephymastyx (aka muddaking) for being first with 25m base but he wasn't on the top

currently the best german player is folk169 with 1,8b xp