Makilio

200M in all Skills

i cant believe that zezima still has more days of gameplay then anyone of the top 15 i readed that on the runetrack website :P

That shouldn't be so surprising. Things took longer when he was playing by a large margin. And now he's still playing (just not at breakneck pace) so he keeps building his days played timer.

Zezima has more days of stats recorded in the database; that means his xp gains have been tracked longer, not that he has more days of gameplay :)

Drumgun is the one with the most days played I think.

Nubs_Ftw.png

zezima #1 4ever, still wonder why he does not have a statue yet.

Question; Is there any skill in which getting 0xp - 200m xp is faster than the 5k cw games comp cape (t) req.?

Question; Is there any skill in which getting 0xp - 200m xp is faster than the 5k cw games comp cape (t) req.?

LOL, like every skill nowadays. 5k cw games takes 1666 hours afaik? (3 points a hour? Can be wrong too)

200M prayer is like 230 hours, 200M herblore is around 300 hours, 200M crafting is like 400 hours? Basicly at least all buyables takes less than 5k cw games. I'd say there is no many skills left that takes more than 1666 hours to max. The xp rate for such a skill should be 120k/hour or less. There is few skills, but not many. (Mining, fishing, agility at least, and maybe Slayer, depending how you count it)

It takes something like 2000 hours to play 5000 caste wars games, so any skill with 100k xp/h would be faster to train to 200m then getting the 5k castle wars games requirement.

Nubs_Ftw.png

Absolutely. Cw games for trim take like ~3 months of continuous castlewars. Prayer doesn't need a level to use bones, and people can go from 13m-200m in weeks, and Simon managed to get around 199.3m prayer within 2 weeks.

Castlewars is about 2k hours to complete, so any skill faster than around 100k/hour should be theoretically faster to max than castlewars. Most skills are faster than that.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Slayer isn't 100k pure slayer per hour is it? I thought it was more like 80k.

• Like 1

Asmodean <3

Jebrim, if the new skill happens to be fast, will you get it to 200m, or just to 99 then back2agility?

Slayer isn't 100k pure slayer per hour is it? I thought it was more like 80k.

Some people would argue that it's over 100k/hour now, but I'm not as sure as they are.

Slayer xp rates depend on what tasks you get/do/block and whether or not you use abilities or momentum, though with the right tasks, it can average at 100k xp/h or so easily.

Hardstylez.png

Slayer xp rates depend on what tasks you get/do/block and whether or not you use abilities or momentum, though with the right tasks, it can average at 100k xp/h or so easily.

That last part sounds like classic exaggeration. Unless you supply some sort of reliable KPH data that I can enter into the XPW Slayer Model, I'll be skeptical.

Easily^? 102k xp per hour constant fast good task is not easy. Slayer does not average out to be 100k an hour over a larger period of time.. maybe short periods.

Boredom.png

6 hours isn't a long period of time. Need hundreds of hours.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

6hours give's you a fairly good view on how much xps it'll be average, especially with this big amount of blockable tasks and the point system to skip tasks, in my opion

Ofcourse you can't go say it's exact to the xp etc but I doubt it's very far off

100224419lieven.png
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing"

With most RS skills 6 hours is plenty of time, slayer is a bit tricky because of task luck. Each roll affects 20-30 minutes of time instead of a few seconds, so you're going to need a lot longer than that to get a reasonable approximation.

Asmodean <3

We already have plenty of frequency data; we just need kph data.

6hours give's you a fairly good view on how much xps it'll be average, especially with this big amount of blockable tasks and the point system to skip tasks, in my opion

Ofcourse you can't go say it's exact to the xp etc but I doubt it's very far off

The reason you can't use 6hrs for slayer is because a lot depends on how many slayer points you have to use for skipping bad tasks.

Serena_Sedai.png

It should also be noted from that video, that that was before the DH nerf, with many of his tasks being melee'd tasks. I've been doing a large amount of slayer and have found it to average around 80k exp/hr overall including banking travelling etc. and have been skipping all melee tasks due to how useless it is now for slayer.

30 hours are about optimal sample time.

Nuggets.png

XPW standard is 10 hours for kph data.

• Like 1

Yes, but KPH is for a single task. 6 hrs of slayer isn't the same as 6hrs of kph at a given task. Am I correct in understanding it you want 10hrs of a single task to get kph data on it?

6 hrs of random slayer tasks could easily be skewed by stocking up points before hand.

Serena_Sedai.png