200M in all Skills

Makilio

Huge Congratz Suomi on 200m farm, goodluck getting the last thieving xp.

Like you said, the game changed alot, i too lost most of the interest i had on runescape with all the friends quitting.

But im sure you will make it, and it will be one of the craziest achievements to happen on Runescape.

Early Congratulations on keeping up and staying strong on your goal, will really keep an eye on the party as it will be something of epic proportions :D

http://pove.arkku.ne...loads/SUOMI.PNG

Something for SUOMI. Just to remind of the times when he was literally begging for money. ;)

It didn't quite take the "20 years" like you presumed at the time. gz nonetheless

Buy english translation

• Like 2

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Something for SUOMI. Just to remind of the times when he was literally begging for money. ;)

It didn't quite take the "20 years" like you presumed at the time. gz nonetheless

Buy english translation

Its really not interesting, you've probably seen him say it before.

[spoiler=Look who I found!]6zAE3.png

Oh wait ...

Anyway yes teaks have been around since 2005

Wow where did you get that screenshot? That must be like 6 years old, back when I was going for 99 Thieving at Pyramid Plunder right after it was released. Most of my Thieving xp was from ardy knights tho.

133 CB

"6 years ago, when thieving got released".

Anyways, huge gratz my landsman! :) Only some xp for 5b!!

Torilla tavataan!!

Oh wait ...

Wow where did you get that screenshot? That must be like 6 years old, back when I was going for 99 Thieving at Pyramid Plunder right after it was released. Most of my Thieving xp was from ardy knights tho.

133 CB

Torilla tavataan!!

He most likely meant he went for 99 thieving after the release of pyramid plunder - which was in 2006 (?).

Buy english translation

200M xp in all skills

Yeah, this is my goal. I'm S_U__O__M_I and many of you probably

already know me.

This goal will take about 20 years or more. I calculated that even

though I'll get 200M slayer, hunter and runecrafting the money won't

be enough for all 200M skills and new skills come out all the time.

And I don't like merching, because it wastes exp gathering time and I

don't like to take risks.

I made this topic, because I would be very happy if people wanted to

donate me money. Of course you don't have to and if this topic annoys

you then I'm sorry. But if you want to donate then PM me in Runescape,

I have private "on" often.

[The rest is nothing important]

• Like 1

Oh wait ...

133 CB

Torilla tavataan!!

He most likely meant he went for 99 thieving after the release of pyramid plunder - which was in 2006 (?).

Wolfgang, how many people did have 133 Cb in 2006?

[spoiler=snip]

Oh wait ...

133 CB

Torilla tavataan!!

Wolfgang, how many people did have 133 Cb in 2006?

El zilcho. To clear up any curiosities -

PP released in July 2006

Summoning released in January 2008.

EDIT: Looking at the interfaces I say that screenshot was taken between August 2007 and July 2008. Not sure what other clues are there but I'll have a hunt out of pure sense of challenge.

It being the level 91 room means it's no earlier than February 29th 2008. (Runetracker)

And most likely between Feb 29th & March 18th 2008, lest the 30k XP gained between the March date and the interface change date (July) was what is happening in the screenshot.

[/geek overload]

Further edit (I thought it was over! :( ) Looking at the runetracker for the screenshot taker pinpoints it further to between March 4th & March 18th 2008.

deskjethp, happen to have the date created on that screenshot? :P

• Like 3

LgEZt.png

Pyramid Plunder for 200m? Oo Why not do dwarf traders? ö

Also, I don't think they will enable xp lamps or anything similar for the new skills when they get released (like they did with dungeoneering), so I don't think people will just buy their way to top ranks :)

But anyway, really glad to see that you're completing your goal ^^ Huge respect and best of luck both in RS and IRL once you're finished :)

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

Also, I don't think they will enable xp lamps or anything similar for the new skills when they get released (like they did with dungeoneering), so I don't think people will just buy their way to top ranks :)

Its a golden opportunity for jagex.

Its a golden opportunity for jagex.

Agreed. It would be a very wise move on Jagex's part, I'm hoping they do this.

77yLQy8.png