200M in all Skills

Makilio

Finally, changed the melee XP rate of melee skills off slayer to 250k (Fire giants).

Changed Magic XP rate off task to 600k (ganodermic beasts).

Changed Ranged XP rate off task to 400k (icefiends).

1Hzyz.png

Sorry about #N/A cells but it's 7 am at this moment and I can't wait any longer to go sleep.

Did account for defence being 600k as well?

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013

Finally, changed the melee XP rate of melee skills off slayer to 250k (Fire giants).

Changed Magic XP rate off task to 600k (ganodermic beasts).

Changed Ranged XP rate off task to 400k (icefiends).

1Hzyz.png

Sorry about #N/A cells but it's 7 am at this moment and I can't wait any longer to go sleep.

Did account for defence being 600k as well?

Yes.

dragonseance almost reached his goal of 2.2b xp gained in a year, only 1.1b xp he had to do for it, and for the king of efficiency shouldn't it be to hard.

no offense dragonseance, im just kidding.

its impressing getting "even" 1b xp in a year

Thanks, best to aim high :wink:

Had never played a full year really so now I know my limits, goal 1.2 for 2013 8-)

• Like 5

dragonseance almost reached his goal of 2.2b xp gained in a year, only 1.1b xp he had to do for it, and for the king of efficiency shouldn't it be to hard.

no offense dragonseance, im just kidding.

its impressing getting "even" 1b xp in a year

Thanks, best to aim high :wink:

Had never played a full year really so now I know my limits, goal 1.2 for 2013 8-)

haha yeah, but im still looking forward to another year of the dragon ;)

Comon, it'll take atleast 3 months. They've gotta break Sagas three more times before they can fix anything else! But really, QHFC is really good, getting a lot of +ive comments already.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Hi guys

Haven't posted in here for far too long I know, but I have been watching and needed to drop in and say thanks for all the supporting messages etc received after my hack.

As I've proved this game is much too hard to quit ;), and with the support of everyone it's been much easier to carry on.

So yeah, thanks! Am hanging around a lot more in my friends chat if anyone wants to chat.

KD

• Like 7

who has the most xp in one year i heard suomi had like 1.9b he posted on his channel or dark lust maybe. another question is it true that dark lust holded the record most xp in a month 411m or was it a runetracker glitch if it wasnt then how did he get that? also the sad thing is that dark lust has over 2b xp and hes doing flower game -.-

who has the most xp in one year i heard suomi had like 1.9b he posted on his channel or dark lust maybe. another question is it true that dark lust holded the record most xp in a month 411m or was it a runetracker glitch if it wasnt then how did he get that? also the sad thing is that dark lust has over 2b xp and hes doing flower game -.-

yeah it was real, its was bxpw + buyables for a month

I'm curious if Dapledo is back playing seriously and how many hours he would have left?

Dapledo would need 8716 hours, making him #8 at the time calc update list.

Would you be planning to add him if he continues reasonable xp gains?

The rule is be in the top 15 or have fewer hours than Almostlost AND be going for 200m all

Please dont start a third conversation on these rules. Gemeos has heard it all before.

• Like 1

Me either, I ride on my exercise bicycle while playing.

Once he get's 200m all skills he better post pictures of his thighs which are probably thicker than tree trunks and denser than lead.

• Like 5

that was a sick month, a really nice race between dark lust and suomi ;)

as i remember, suomi won the race with about 420m?

Hi guys

Haven't posted in here for far too long I know, but I have been watching and needed to drop in and say thanks for all the supporting messages etc received after my hack.

As I've proved this game is much too hard to quit ;), and with the support of everyone it's been much easier to carry on.

So yeah, thanks! Am hanging around a lot more in my friends chat if anyone wants to chat.

KD

Nice to have you back and going :-)

Good luck with your goals.

Werpheus.png

that was a sick month, a really nice race between dark lust and suomi wink.png

as i remember, suomi won the race with about 420m?

Nope, Suomi got 398.5M to be exact.

Dark lust got a lot xp from an effigie dumb tho if I remember correctly. Can anyone confirm this?

suomi will most likely be the first person to get 200m all skills. But he has said to Runeshark that he wont be playing runescape like he use to. So it may be a while longer before someone actualy gets 200m Maxed.

1xa.png.png