200M in all Skills

Makilio

Hopefully. Theiving isn't so much of a butthurt anyway. :)

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hopefully. Theiving isn't so much of a butthurt anyway. :)

Gratz Broman on 200 wc and to Gunnar on top 10 :)

Suomi should be 200m hunt within 2 days, do you guys think he will continue and theive?

Are you guys typing theiving instead of thieving on purpose? A little off-topic but it's a coincidence seeing the same spelling error/typo in 2 consecutive posts. ;P

I'm pretty sure he will continue thieving. Doesn't make sense to finish hunter and farming and leave 1 200m skill behind...

I promise, that was 100% a typo that I did not notice. :P

I wonder if Suomi would pull off something like 4,999,999,999xp and just leaving it off like that.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

What is the current fastest ranging xp and how? (not during a task) Here is something I found based on a video I found on youtube.

I did a 1 hour test at icefiends at the ghorrock fortress and got 370k range xp and picked up 210 crimson, 8 green, 6 blue charms. I also picked up 360k gp worth of drops which offset the 2k+ cballs I used in that hour.

I started out at 91 range and ended at 92. I expect 400k+ to be easily achievable considering I was picking up drops, forgot to pray anguish a decent amount of the time, used a bunyip, and am only 91/92 range.

I know that 1 hour is not sufficient, but throughout this hour I did xp/hour in 5 minute increments and the whole time was getting around 350-370k xp/hour.

I was wearing armadyl helm, body, legs, glaivens, barrows gloves, archer ring, murmur, alerter, dual ccb's and royal bolts.

Momentum

What is the current fastest ranging xp and how? (not during a task) Here is something I found based on a video I found on youtube.

I did a 1 hour test at icefiends at the ghorrock fortress and got 370k range xp and picked up 210 crimson, 8 green, 6 blue charms. I also picked up 360k gp worth of drops which offset the 2k+ cballs I used in that hour.

I started out at 91 range and ended at 92. I expect 400k+ to be easily achievable considering I was picking up drops, forgot to pray anguish a decent amount of the time, used a bunyip, and am only 91/92 range.

I know that 1 hour is not sufficient, but throughout this hour I did xp/hour in 5 minute increments and the whole time was getting around 350-370k xp/hour.

I was wearing armadyl helm, body, legs, glaivens, barrows gloves, archer ring, murmur, alerter, dual ccb's and royal bolts.

Momentum

That sounds like a pretty awesome exp rate and the HP would be pretty good as well. I want to finish off 200m range so might head over there to test this out. Thanks!

Swarlly.png

Momentum

Do you mean waterfiends?

Th_Heretic.png

2425_zps35ff81f1.png

Momentum

Do you mean waterfiends?

I mean icefiends in the ghorrock fortress, as I clearly stated.

I would like to add that this become extremely afk-able if you don't bother picking up drops, and the xp rate will increase.

The guy who initially made the video confirmed 400k/hour

Congratulations Suomi =3

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.