200M in all Skills

Makilio

Is the player-owned port update going to have a big impact on the time calculator?

Unlikely, from a 200mil'er view it will offer nothing that help get them to 5bil xp faster. PoP will have more impact on completionists seeing as story progression is a trim req.

• Like 1

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Of the two skills over rank 100, which do you think Suomi can get to 200M under it? There aren't 100 active people with 200M Thieving, and I feel like he could reach that in time. Is he in the top 100 'legitimate' hunters, and will he move up as botters are banned?

^Maybe Dark Lust or Jebrim

Dark Lust doesn't nolife and in fact doesn't even really play RS anymore. She just bankstands now. And ya, I do plan on being first, even if I have to pull a 160h week. Considering that's never been done before, I'm not too worried about the competition.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Dark Lust doesn't nolife and in fact doesn't even really play RS anymore. She just bankstands now. And ya, I do plan on being first, even if I have to pull a 160h week. Considering that's never been done before, I'm not too worried about the competition.

I'm sorry, but Gemeos2 will be #1

Then why did you ask in the first place

5Lfnu.png

I wanted to know your opinions? Duh

I wanted to know your opinions? Duh

Well that was dumb, any opinion besides mine is invalid.

• Like 2

5Lfnu.png

160h week would be insane tbh. As for agility I gave up on day 4 I think when i was released.

Vmser.png