200M in all Skills

Makilio

I am really sorry guys but I can't get 5B yet, need to wait couple of months. Jagex saw my vid and what I said about the muting and they changed their mind.

I wish they would respect their players more and this would have never happened.

Anyway I can't change what I did, just gotta hope they wanna do it later. I really don't wanna do it without Jagex now. Sorry!

Was really looking forward to it but don't wanna ruin it now.

Oh wow, they really are making you max out just before they release their new skill. I really hate how Jagex treats the player who is going to achieve something that has never been done before and have sacrificed so much time doing that. Did they really threat you with ban if you would max out without them?

Tach.png

I am not trolling, I was just talking with Jagex...

But maybe it's better this way, I am just starting to get my life back together. Will be a lot more rewarding to get it later when I have been away from this game.

Don't want to get it without Jagex. I was planning to meet Jake, Simon and James too when I get it. Rather never get it then and let someone else get 200M all skills.

NOTHING SPECIAL IS GOING TO HAPPEN AT 5B, people make way too big problem out of this. Was just really looking forward to meeting Jake, Simon and James.

Well 1 xp or not you already beat the game SUOMI. Anyways I think your making the right decision by not doing the Jagex sponsored event considering how bad they treated you.

But you will be recognized as the first regardless of that last xp. Maybe if you stopped thieving 100M xp in it might not be the case.

Also when the new skill comes out you will have 1 xp in it and that will put you at 5b xp.

Lol I am not trolling, the thing is I was going to fly to England today but they just called me and cancelled everything!

They said they might be happy to do it after sometime though but it might have to wait till Summer before new skills.

Lol I am not trolling, the thing is I was going to fly to England today but they just called me and cancelled everything!

They said they might be happy to do it after sometime though but it might have to wait till Summer before new skills.

32432667.jpg

Oh well i understand Jagex now, if i were running a company, and someone i had invited to come visit would talk shit about the company (even if the talk would be reasonable), i would aswell cancel the invite.

• Like 1
Tach.png

Jake is already on the train... RIP him if this isn't a troll :P

Asmodean <3

LOL call him and tell him to go back, I just got the call from Jagex. I got no way to contact Jake.

Make jagex pay for Jake's unworthy trip :P

Watch out, Jagex might debit the fee from suomi's account balance :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

LOL call him and tell him to go back, I just got the call from Jagex. I got no way to contact Jake.

Make jagex pay for Jake's unworthy trip :P

Watch out, Jagex might debit the fee from suomi's account balance :P

They actually could not do that :D

Tach.png