200M in all Skills

Makilio

[if I hadn't done all my previous Agility, yes. But I have only about a year of further RuneScape training planned and since I can't get it within that timeframe, my answer would be no. Going for having the most Agility Xp in all 3 games is definitely a possibility though. Got 2 done atm.

You sir are crazy. I once trained 60k by doing laps with pendants. I hated it, never going back to run another lap, if this is the only thing that keeps me from maxxing so be it. My hat is off to you.

ofc I will assume that you botted, cause that's just how i roll

purekilljoy.png

[if I hadn't done all my previous Agility, yes. But I have only about a year of further RuneScape training planned and since I can't get it within that timeframe, my answer would be no. Going for having the most Agility Xp in all 3 games is definitely a possibility though. Got 2 done atm.

You sir are crazy. I once trained 60k by doing laps with pendants. I hated it, never going back to run another lap, if this is the only thing that keeps me from maxxing so be it. My hat is off to you.

ofc I will assume that you botted, cause that's just how i roll

No, I can understand why he likes agility soo much! I like the skill too, but I need the help of classical music to keep me on pace =D!

Also unlike Jebrim, I like to twist the camera angle while agilitizing =3. Yet I think I'm rather efficient, efficient enough for me to say the least.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Has SUOMI decided how he will be getting his last Thieving XP yet?

A somewhat unique (compared to a lamp or just pickpocketing) method he could consider is releasing a monkey on Karamja. At 99 Thieving, it would give him 198 Thieving XP. He'd have to be on Karamja for that method though.

Has SUOMI decided how he will be getting his last Thieving XP yet?

A somewhat unique (compared to a lamp or just pickpocketing) method he could consider is releasing a monkey on Karamja. At 99 Thieving, it would give him 198 Thieving XP. He'd have to be on Karamja for that method though.

I would love it if he decided to pickpocket a man, and the man would actually notice him trying it and punch him in the face :P

Torilla odotellaan jo, Suomi!

• Like 3

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

• Like 2

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

But isn't that what we're do....

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. :twss:

• Like 2

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Are dragon bones the best for f2p? That would take forever and cost a fortune.

Fairly certain the best bones f2p can use are big bones.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Yep, the best we can use are big bones. And no altars, gotta bury them all.

• Like 1

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yep, the best we can use are big bones. And no altars, gotta bury them all.

There's a reason prayer was one of the only skills no one had 99 in before membership was released.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

There was no G.E. to buy bones from? :P

LOL I can imagine reading article about some guy nolifing RS in his basement for 10 years just to get 5B.

I was referencing more towards his determination, and his lack of interest along the way (you quitting awhile back) while managing to come back again. And his verdict on the journey and destination is a lot like what you (would have) said. Also when he wanted to sell the car, wanting to move on and get on something new, was like how you said enough RS was enough and it was time for some IRL.

It was also about making silly decisions and the past and not even sure what exactly fuelled him for so long. :P

Sorry but can't help but realise the similarities while reading this article.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

There was no G.E. to buy bones from? :P

With a 21,600 maximum xp/h, that's 9259 hours, or 385 days. :P

zuzmo.png

collio.png

Because pre-membership there was nothing but big bones, and no ge, and not that many players so bones weren't cheap either.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014