200M in all Skills

Makilio

I'm just in utter disbelief that an employee of a professional company is researching and emphasising the importance of something so damn frivolous.

It's actually pathetic.

Mod jacmob has a nag of stalking high level players just for fun. He stalked woox for ages until woox mentioned it somewhere that he was rly unwanted most of the time cause it messed up his solos

I dont think woox cares lol, as you can see in woox fight kiln video mod jacmob is in the kiln wiht him for a bit at about 45 seconds and works just laughs it off

How is it that top players are able to power through Slayer, WC, Agility, Thieving, Mining and all those click intense skills, but then suddenly c2 fishing is too much for them?

Maybe now he'll answer.

At any rate, we know at least 2 of the people on that list won't be doing Rocktails, so it remains as it always has, a guide.

What are you on about? Only 1 person on the top page Overall even has more than 50m Agility Xp (Suomi) and he did Fishing before Dungeoneering ever came out.

Which has absolutely [bleep] all to do with what I said?

It was related to the question about ROCKTAILS V OTHER METHODS OF FISHING.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

How is it that top players are able to power through Slayer, WC, Agility, Thieving, Mining and all those click intense skills, but then suddenly c2 fishing is too much for them?

Maybe now he'll answer.

At any rate, we know at least 2 of the people on that list won't be doing Rocktails, so it remains as it always has, a guide.

What are you on about? Only 1 person on the top page Overall even has more than 50m Agility Xp (Suomi) and he did Fishing before Dungeoneering ever came out.

he probably doesn't count it if you used anything but doing a course without an xp bonus

O tried to quote the person who named everyone on the front page

I KNEW IT!! SUOMI WAS LOAFING CW!!

You noob, l2playthegame. :D

Suomi quit playing like 4 months ago.

Reported to Jagex for account sharing obviously. And yet again I would like to state, that damn you for making us wait such an extensive amount of time until you hit the 5B mark.

I am relatively certain that if you really tried, you could get more than 1xp per week! If needed, I can give you some tips, I am quite the Runescape connoisseur.

purekilljoy.png

Tbh makes me wonder too, can someone else go try and if it still works?

If they did it on purpose still pretty funny rofl.

The wall requires 58 Thieving to climb over and it's from Grim Tales quest.

• Like 5

99 Fletching 99 Woodcutting 99 Construction 99 Prayer 99 Herblore 99 Fishing 99 Cooking

99 Crafting 99 Defence 99 Constitution 99 Magic 99 Ranged 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Smithing

99 Firemaking 99 Farming 99 Summoning 99 Hunter 99 Slayer 99 Thieving 99 Dungeoneering

99 Runecrafting 99 Attack 99 Strength Max Cape 120 Dungeoneering Completionist Cape

C2 fishing is boring and annoying, and i'm playing other games while fishing at barb :)

Jake, y u xpwaste!! My trust in high xp players has been destroyed. I will curl up in a ball in a remote corner of my house and cry until i fall to oblivion.

purekilljoy.png

C2 fishing is boring and annoying, and i'm playing other games while fishing at barb :)

Jake, y u xpwaste!! My trust in high xp players has been destroyed. I will curl up in a ball in a remote corner of my house and cry until i fall to oblivion.

Exp waste is fun :D

S'pose it's fun to see my prediction from like 3.5 years ago was true, good job Suomi. Heard of you back when you were beasting F2p through a friend called God of End and your name popped up when I tried to think of potential 200m'ers that were not in the top at the time :b

Completed Skills: Fishing, Cooking, Fletching, Woodcutting, Firemaking -

Exp waste is fun :D

121208072907.png

its seems so

• Like 3
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png