200M in all Skills

Makilio

i fear this thread might self destruct on the 21st

I promise I will still post in here after the 21st.

Holy shit I just had a thought. What if the Mayans were 2 months early and Jagex knows and they told Suomi to wait because they don't want anyone to ever finish the game.

• Like 3

I'm not sure about awe. I'm stunned, yes, but I find it all a bit nauseating really. I'm not taking anything away from what many other RuneScapers would see as an achievement, and it is an achievement. Nor is it my place to judge his life or how much he plays the game. However, this is a guy who said five months ago that he hated the game, but because he was such a perfectionist, he felt he had to go on. I can't really know what that feels like, but compulsively doing something against your own free will... that must be a such a horrible place to be.

I just hope that of all the emotions he feels when he finally does get 5B, a sense of personal freedom and liberty is the one that will be most prominent.

I'm a huge Ravens fan. Last season, the Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco led a last minute 80 yard game-winning touchdown drive to go to the Super Bowl, but the game-winning pass was dropped. Then, the field goal kicker missed a 32 yard field goal to go to overtime. I was so disgusted that I almost stopped watching football forever. I'd been waiting 11 years to go back to Super Bowl, but then two morons who weren't even part of the nucleus of the team screwed up all that hard work and heart of the rest of the team. But eventually in July, I realized that would be weak of me to give up on football. Well, now I'm pretty damn glad I never stopped watching football, because the Ravens just won the Super Bowl and Joe Flacco tied Joe Montana's playoff record.

• Like 1
the-graduate-bus.png

Which xp rate are you using for woodcutting? Arctic pines or ivy?

99 Fletching 99 Woodcutting 99 Construction 99 Prayer 99 Herblore 99 Fishing 99 Cooking

99 Crafting 99 Defence 99 Constitution 99 Magic 99 Ranged 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Smithing

99 Firemaking 99 Farming 99 Summoning 99 Hunter 99 Slayer 99 Thieving 99 Dungeoneering

99 Runecrafting 99 Attack 99 Strength Max Cape 120 Dungeoneering Completionist Cape

Changed Fishing XP rate from 120k (C2) to 55k (rocktails) so it fits more with the most top players methods.

20S07.png

20SsD.png

Crazy how much time drumgun has gained due to new methods/eoc etc

On the other hand, Jake lost 700 hours. Is that because of the new xp rate for fishing?

22031_s.gif

http://puu.sh/20SWC

What's this annoying thing in the bottom right and how do I get rid of it? All I did was refresh the page and it showed up.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

whats barb fishing rate per hour rate? thats where jake is now saw him today

85k Fishing + 6.5k Agility + 6.5k Strength per hour

What xp rate being changed for fishing are we talking about, specifically?

Fishing XP rate on my time calculator was 120k per hour (C2). Since most of top players fish rocktails instead of C2, I changed it to 55k (rocktails).

where is alkan on that list

At 10th place right after Jdelacroix.

99 Fletching 99 Woodcutting 99 Construction 99 Prayer 99 Herblore 99 Fishing 99 Cooking

99 Crafting 99 Defence 99 Constitution 99 Magic 99 Ranged 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Smithing

99 Firemaking 99 Farming 99 Summoning 99 Hunter 99 Slayer 99 Thieving 99 Dungeoneering

99 Runecrafting 99 Attack 99 Strength Max Cape 120 Dungeoneering Completionist Cape

How is it that top players are able to power through Slayer, WC, Agility, Thieving, Mining and all those click intense skills, but then suddenly c2 fishing is too much for them? I'm sorry, but I just don't see any logic to change it to rocktails.

• Like 18

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

How is it that top players are able to power through Slayer, WC, Agility, Thieving, Mining and all those click intense skills, but then suddenly c2 fishing is too much for them? I'm sorry, but I just don't see any logic to change it to rocktails.

Honestly I would change it to barbarian fishing, its pretty afk-able, not as afk as Rocktails perhaps, but far more afk then C2. Also this is in between C2 and Rocktails and gives strenght and agility exp =3.

Every hour of Barb, fishing saves 6 Mins of agility =D

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.