200M in all Skills

Makilio

I'm certain this will be a party of special magnificence. Looking forward to what's going to happen.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I remember back when I was getting 99 mining I would occasionally see you and gawk at your mining xp.

It mystified me how you were able to get so much xp in such a slow skill. I had spent the past few years mining a few hours a day and I wasn't even 99 yet, and there you were with 100m+ xp.

After I got that level, I moved on and you dropped off my radar for a while. A year or two later, I began following this thread, and your name was constantly brought up. Once again, I started following you; I watched you power through slayer xp, effigy the hell out of runecrafting, and now, burn through thieving in a matter of days. I always admired your dedication to the game, and how you could persevere long enough to achieve anything you wanted to achieve.

Now your journey is coming to its end. Against all odds, you reached your destination. Congratulations, Suomi. You earned it.

• Like 3

Thanks a lot guys <3

2xp till 5b now and gotta leave it there till 21st February. Didn't wanna risk it and get 1xp till because of the .0 xps or idk if there is anything which gives exactly 1 xp.

Anyway time to go sleep finally :P

• Like 1

LOL tbh today before I woke up I saw nightmare about getting 200M thieving by mistake and ruining Jagex's plan and making everyone mad because there was no party. Rofl so glad it was just a dream.

Inb4 someone hacks me and gets 5B.

Looks like it's trim time.

http://puu.sh/1ZGrZ

Photoshopped... oh wait I was supposed to be sleeping.

I know the party will be huge lagfest eitherway. I will just make like 10 after parties , some in f2p too. Less and less people will come eventually. Ofc after party wont be the same as the actual 5b party but I know it will be chaos lol.

People will be frustrated because they can't get into the world etc etc and even if they make it maybe they can't find me since it's so laggy and ofc the spam gonna be so hard nobody can see anything.

Actually, what will happen on the big party is a huge auction.

They will sell SUOMI's account for the highest bidder in runecoins. All of the proceedings will go into "making runescape a better game for all of us to play."

Since RS is Jagex's property they can do it, they will just reinburse SUOMI's account with a new account for him (named "asfegf8r3reoiuw"), which has the same amount of hours played (since that is the only thing we own in this game), but 0 xp.

Trust me, I heard it from a reliable source, and I am a reliable guy as well. :D

• Like 3

purekilljoy.png

I've never personally been someone who has paid much attention to the high scores, but to actually pull off what has for a long time been considered completely impossible is... I can't think of a good word. Legendary?

Congratulations, I look forward to the 21st, lag and all.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

So seeing as someone now has 200M xp in all skills can this topic be closed? :rolleyes:

This has already been addressed multiple times. The answer is no.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

So seeing as someone now has 200M xp in all skills can this topic be closed? :rolleyes:

I see no reason to. When threads run their course, people stop posting in them, and they sink to oblivion. No need for staff to get involved.

~ W ~

sigzi.png