200M in all Skills

Makilio

Some combat related numbers changed so some players need more hours now, gf.

A player with 0 xp now needs 17435 hours and 23630m gp to get 200m xp in all skills.

1YQ7y.png

I'm curious, how many hours does CrystalFarm need?

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

onlY 17k hrs? lool

i remember when it was like 1,5k days...

That's 708 days, but keep in mind a few days would be added for actually getting to the max, and that doesn't include time spent making the 23b gp. I know in terms of the overall goal to 200m in a skill the first 13m xp is not much it would still add time to actually get there as you can't get the fastest xp rate all the way up. I dunno how long earning the 23b would take but.. assuming 5m/hr every hr for a long time to go adds another 200 days total. You can ofcourse do it faster or slower...

Still a huge chunk of time.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

How much did the nerf to the dragon-related tasks decrease the xp/hour of Slayer?

We will only know once Thai Tong tests it and adds it to his Slayer model.

@offquote: Wondering about changing fishing XP rate from C2 to rocktails. Time calculator is supposed to be accurate to the most top players and I belive most of them fish rocktails instead of C2.

• Like 1

I haven't posted in several hundred pages I think and I barely play anymore but been reading every post since before page 100, before I even made this account and its amazing to finally see 200m all so close :) can't wait

• Like 1
Bbk.png

How much did the nerf to the dragon-related tasks decrease the xp/hour of Slayer?

@offquote: Wondering about changing fishing XP rate from C2 to rocktails. Time calculator is supposed to be accurate to the most top players and I belive most of them fish rocktails instead of C2.

Rocktails accuracy at 99

No aura: 10.7%

Tier 1: 11.5%

Tier 2: 11.7%

5 ticks per attempt, I assume top players would drop the fish. That's 122.4 rocktail per hour without an aura.

Rocktails accuracy at 99

No aura: 10.7%

Tier 1: 11.5%

Tier 2: 11.7%

5 ticks per attempt, I assume top players would drop the fish. That's 122.4 rocktail per hour without an aura.

So around 55k XP/hr with urns and no aura. Thanks a lot and nice data (Y)

I remember getting an inbox telling me a certain jadinko while doing jadinko fm (cashing in points) would give you better odds of the higher level seeds is this true/what jadinko is it?

You get seeds based on which Jadinko you have attracted, and I think draconic has the best chance of getting samaden/erzille/ugune so I assume draconic.

Asmodean <3

Alkan no lifed all of January yet his hours decreased is only 10. Time well spent

Its because of changed rates. Still.. Id like to see you get what, 20m+ slayer xp in 10 hours not including the rest of the xp lol..

It's partially due to that but considering alkan doesn't have that much combat xp left it's mostly due to the fact that once again most he's been doing is inflating his overall xp with useless xp like camping icefiends and doing artisan's workshop for smithing

Alkan no lifed all of January yet his hours decreased is only 10. Time well spent

Its because of changed rates. Still.. Id like to see you get what, 20m+ slayer xp in 10 hours not including the rest of the xp lol..

It's partially due to that but considering alkan doesn't have that much combat xp left it's mostly due to the fact that once again most he's been doing is inflating his overall xp with useless xp like camping icefiends and doing artisan's workshop for smithing

I found that if Alkan does the rest of his Slayer XP right now he would have 427m att/str XP and 204m ranged XP.

If he chooses to train defence while slayer instead of the skills above mentioned (which he obviously will), then he will end Slayer still with 68m Defence XP left.

So, apologise for any inconvenience, Alkan needs 9949 hours instead of 10091 hours mentioned in the last time calc.

I'll individually check the other top players to avoid this kind of confusion.

Thanks Fulco for calling my attention to one mistake of my calculator (even without the intention). Glad I have a spreadsheet for each top player so I can edit it according to what's best considering their current xp.

1Zh87.png

Next sunday I'll change Fishing XP rate from 120k (C2) to 55k (rocktails), if no one can tell a plausable reason to disagree with this change. Remember that this time calculator is supposed to fit with the most top players training methods.