200M in all Skills

Makilio

Damn you guessed already, but yeah they wanted me to wait for new skill so I wouldn't get 200M all skills first and people would still keep trying for it.

Haha nah that's not really it but you will find out in 2 weeks :P

You better get like a black crown or something beside your name, instead of the usual pmod crown :P Maybe thats why you arent pmod yet!

Lololol nah I wouldn't accept it, if I had pmod then everyone would spot me so much easier.

Usually when I tell people I am not the real Suomi they usually believe me and let me train alone, especially when I was wearing Max Cape/Ardy cape. Only noobs would wear those. Also for most people it's hard to understand that rank 1 doesn't even have comp cape or pmod so mostly they believed I was a fake suomi. I doubt I will even get one after 5B Xp, rather be that noob who never got a comp cape :P

Of course the spaces in my name helped a lot too, some people still don't know how they go haha. Tbh when I created this account I didn't know about all the good things about just having some extra spaces :P

Or if I will get comp cape I will make vid about every single req I complete to keep me motivated lol. Tbh I would rather make a new account or get all 99s in RSC.

• Like 2

Why not?

I think Jagex wants me to do that so I would hint people to buy more spins. Remember guys that members get 2 spins every day and if you get premium membership you get 3 free spins a day, Jagex so generous!

Can't get genie lamps anymore either :(

Oh well maybe I will just pickpocket something.

• Like 3

Lol sorry for asking so many questions but I think this will be my last chance before you get extra famous by completing the game and everyone starts to swarm you

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

I quitted years ago but been around to check updates time to time... but this is something pretty admirable... I wonder one thing.... There's a way to max "activities" highscores? LMAO that would be SICK

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

Depends on the new skill. If it's 100% afkable like most skills nowadays then sure why not.

I have said this many times but just taking one day at a time, wait and see. If they release the new skill after some months though it won't be likely that I will get it 200M unless it's very fast. Life is so much more enjoyable when you don't have to sit on the computer 30 hours a day, I don't think I would want to go back that anymore. Also when you haven't gained xp in so long time you don't have the same drive to get it anymore. Also if I am in Lapland when they release it I am sure I won't be logging in.

I can't be stuck with this game forever anyway. Tbh I didn't tell this to anyone but at first I was going to leave Dungeoneering out too from my 200M all skills goal but my friends got me training it and I ended up having lots of fun. Idk, it's just doesn't feel the same to train the new skills anymore, especially now after the SOF. I always enjoyed the oldschool skills like Agility/Mining/Woodcutting/Fishing the most, they have been here since the RSC. Slayer was amazing too, my favorite skill for sure. Agility isn't anymore since you can just buy spins for it nowadays, wouldn't feel the same. If I had to get 200M Agility now I would have zero motivation so I am glad I did the slow skills first. Dungeoneering one of my favorites too with a great team.

Btw I don't see why I shouldn't finish 5B with sof lamp, gotta respect Jagex. After all they created this game. Also I think I have got the least xp from sof from all the current active top players. I didnt even use my free spins at first, also quit for over 2 months and never logged in to do spins. Also when sof was released most of my skills were already 200M so I rarely would have got any xp from it even if I used it.

I personaly think you just wnjoy casual enjoy games time to time. If you feel like doing the new skills. Just do them at a comftable rate. Same with logging in to do updates such as quests. Just make it casual. You've made your mark its no reason to be scared to let go. Being the number 1 player has also opened alot of door outside RS as well as in it. Youtube would mean instant views and publicity meaning you can make a living and enjoy life. I guess thats one perk of spending all that time getting 5B xp.

Why not?

I think Jagex wants me to do that so I would hint people to buy more spins. Remember guys that members get 2 spins every day and if you get premium membership you get 3 free spins a day, Jagex so generous!

I think the symbolism of not using a sof lamp could only be good.

I'm glad you are in good humour about jagex being sellouts

Why not?

Yeah true :P I guess I will find something to pickpocket for the last xp. If it's something you can kill though I know everyone will keep killing it just to mess things up. Also it's gonna be huge lagfest lol.

Btw forgot to mention I haven't even used any auras for my 200M all skills. Except reverence sometimes for a vid but it only helped me to make like 1min longer trip at Cave crawlers lol, so it was totally useless. Never bought any other auras, not even Jack of trades. I remember I sometimes told people I got it so they wouldn't call me xp waster rofl.

Anyway I will stop complaining now about sof, gotta remember I got most of my xp before it was even released. Had like 4,3B Xp and probably timewise about 90% done to 5b. Most of the time I played I was enjoying it a lot.

Suomi, you should open your Friends Chat, you would get a lot of support I think wink.png

Sorry but friends chat aren't my thing. They just cause drama and there would be people constantly begging for money/add/ranks etc etc. Also people would spam the fc with bots. When I was doing runespan I was using this fc called runespan pro and people were spamming it nonstop just trying to annoy me. Ignore list filled in less than a day. Some people were even considering to kick me so they would stop spamming lol. Also on my notepad list I got like 1K names I need to add, most of them have quit but still want to keep them there just for memories.

Even Alkan who is great at dealing with trolls and other annoyance closed his fc when he was doing hunter because people were telling his world in his fc. Also I think some people were abusing their rank. I just want to stay away from drama like that, sorry :P

Being rank 1 is too annoying already as it is, enjoyed rs so much before I maxed. I knew it would be like that so I avoided maxing as long as possible. I remember ages ago whenever I saw Zezima doing something people would come there and force him to hop. I remember once I was fishing monkfish with my friend and suddenly Zezima hopped there to firemake and my friend made him hop by placing fires on his way nonstop. I was like wtf what kinda friend is that, idk why but for most people when they spot rank 1 the first thing pops to their head is "lets do everything to annoy him!".

I know people often say I will never be like Zezima and tbh I don't even want to, I never could have reached 200M all skills then or even enjoy the game the way I wanted to.

Just listen to Alkan's video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9alZ7zQEKE

From 2:30 onwards, he said it better than I could say. I remember I was doing hunter the day he uploaded it and it gave me some hope. he is so much better at dealing with things like that. I know he opened his fc later but opening the fc wouldn't be a good idea sorry :P

I really wish I could have shared every day of my journey to 200M all skills but if I would have done that I would have never reached it unless Jagex changed the game but I doubt it.

Edited by Jeremy841
enough with the dick comments

Why not?

Yeah true :P I guess I will find something to pickpocket for the last xp. If it's something you can kill though I know everyone will keep killing it just to mess things up. Also it's gonna be huge lagfest lol.

Anyway I will stop complaining now about sof, gotta remember I got most of my xp before it was even released. Had like 4,3B Xp and probably timewise about 90% done to 5b. Most of the time I played I was enjoying it a lot.

Just do an easy task list or quest that gives an xp lamp/tome or similar reward.

• Like 1

Me either, I ride on my exercise bicycle while playing.

How many lightyears have you clocked in this time?

Haha good question, I wish I had the option to see all the KMs I have cycled in total from my exercise bike. Got it over 10 years ago so it must be a huge number lol. Cycled at least 10 km a day when I was on RS, did 20 km most of the days though. More if I was doing afkable skills. It isn't that much but at least 30 minutes of exercise a day is enough for you, most people don't even do that nowadays tbh.

Before I went for 200M all skills sometimes I cycled for over 100 kms in a day with my friends, we even thought about cycling across the Europe during summer but never got around to it. Most of us were so busy with studies/work back then. Few years later I decided to go for 200M all after Zezima quit, idk what I was thinking in my head back then lol...

But if I am honest, I don't have any huge muscles or anything. During my trip to Lapland I didn't have any problems skiing over 30km a day though, btw when I talk about skiing I mean cross country skiing. I don't like skiing down the hill or whatever you call it much, since you can't really stop and just enjoy the view. Those places are very crowded too, I rather skii by myself in the middle of the nature and sometimes if I am lucky I might run into a reindeer haha. Good times. It's just so beatiful there, so much less pollution and everything. Probably going to move there permanently soon. I am sure if I lived my whole life there I wouldn't have never even thought about getting 200M all skills, the nature is just too beautiful there to stay inside.

I lived in the south of Finland most of my life because it was easier to study/work here but no need for that anymore so nothing stopping me from moving to Lapland. So much harder to find good places to exercise outside here, most places where I used to play baseball, ice hockey, football or something like when I was younger are just full of buildings now so not very surprised I just ended up staying inside and riding my exercise bike haha. They are planning to do the same to Lapland though when they noticed people really enjoy their time there, just a shame people are destroying the nature like that... but yeah this is way too off-topic lol. Sorry guys.

But yeah 21. February is the date.

YHahuSD.jpg

• Like 7

Open your friends chat and make it friends only. Then I can feel special being one of the few that can join! Ha

Peace,

Vann

Haha like I said I got like 1K more friends I can't add but maybe after Jagex makes flist bigger(like 2k friends) I might consider it, but only consider haha :P

• Like 1

Wow. Suomi's posting so much here today...

XP WASTE!!!! YOU'RE AN XP WASTER!!!!

:P

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...